Another homegrown muslim terrorist caught

just another IMORTED freak , either him or his parents were imported so a family of freaks at least I guess . Many are in the USA and other Western lands . Fortunately they are mostly in the big cities like Harrisburg , San Berdoo , Dearbornistan and other larger population centers .

For every one they catch I wonder how many are out there that they won't catch???

check out Minneapolis Minnesota , or Dearbornistan in Michigan Claudette . Many of the muslim in Minnesota would prefer sharia over American law . I'll get the video if I can find it Claudette .

For every one they catch I wonder how many are out there that they won't catch???
Obama could watch the fucking Hoover Dam get blown up by radical muslims and he'd claim he wasn't aware of what happened because he "doesn't watch much cable news".

thankyou , common name for Dearborn these days , lots of 'muslims' from what I hear THarley .

I just read about this about 10 minutes ago. I looked up the street he lives on, and he's about 3 miles away from me. Very close to the capitol building. Scary shit.

that's why I'm asking YOU . No insult to you until I determine your political leanings from your postings but generally these muslim jihadis and terrorists deserve liberal neighbors and liberal roommates would be even better Arron !! --------------------------------------------
I just read about this about 10 minutes ago. I looked up the street he lives on, and he's about 3 miles away from me. Very close to the capitol building. Scary shit.

Last edited:
that's why I'm asking YOU . No insult to you until I determine your political leanings from your postings but generally these muslim jihadis and terrorists deserve liberal neighbors and roommates would be even better !! --------------------------------------------

In this city we have the West and East shore. People refer to them as the "white shore" and the "black shore". Most liberals seem to live on the "white shore". This man lived on the "black shore". I'm not familiar with the street, but I'm pretty sure it is a fairly diverse area. The capitol building and Dauphin County Courthouse are nearby. It's mainly government buildings in the area he lived, which makes the entire scenario even scarier.

The suspect tweeted something about Pennsylvania's lax gun laws making it easier to get a weapon. Yay! I couldn't wait to politicize this. :D

that's why I'm asking YOU . No insult to you until I determine your political leanings from your postings but generally these muslim jihadis and terrorists deserve liberal neighbors and roommates would be even better !! --------------------------------------------

In this city we have the West and East shore. People refer to them as the "white shore" and the "black shore". Most liberals seem to live on the "white shore". This man lived on the "black shore". I'm not familiar with the street, but I'm pretty sure it is a fairly diverse area. The capitol building and Dauphin County Courthouse are nearby. It's mainly government buildings in the area he lived, which makes the entire scenario even scarier.
If he was your next door neighbor, you must live on a very long street considering your home in the Florida Hurricane News Story was said to be located in Florida. Just sayin'.

If he was your next door neighbor, you must live on a very long street considering your home in the Florida Hurricane News Story was said to be located in Florida. Just sayin'.

You assumed this thread never existed when I mentioned it in the other thread. Now show me where I've ever said I lived in Florida.

Forum List

Back