Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

Ropey oves to throw Muslims and Islam into any discussion of the Holocaust.

But the incident known as the Holocaust was carried out by European nations who were predominantly Christian in nature.

And had nothing to do at all with Muslims or Islam

Sunni Dude - I am willing to wager you're a sane individual. Why are you posting garbage like this? Come on man, get with us normal humans. It's more fun out here.....

A field trip to the Holocaust Museum seems to be in order.
I will reserve the short bus for the trip

I have a feeling even if we did organize a trip there, the haters and doubters would just make up excuses for everything they saw, just like they do here.

Everything in that place is "made up."
I hear ya.
I cannot believe some deny this ever happened.
Unreal....

Hey at this rate we can deny slavery every happened, we never nuked Japan in WW2, we won the Vietnam war and we never invaded Iraq or Afghanistan.

I have a feeling even if we did organize a trip there, the haters and doubters would just make up excuses for everything they saw, just like they do here.

Everything in that place is "made up."
I hear ya.
I cannot believe some deny this ever happened.
Unreal....

Hey at this rate we can deny slavery every happened, we never nuked Japan in WW2, we won the Vietnam war and we never invaded Iraq or Afghanistan.

and don't forget, 9/11 was an inside job....:eusa_drool:

Ropey loves to throw Muslims and Islam into any discussion of the Holocaust.

Because they are together. I mean look at the post. :)

The so called Holocaust story is like a piece of swiss cheese.

It is full of holes. :cuckoo:

For a Muslim it is full of holes. Islam is clear.

“Judgment Day will come only when the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, until the Jew hides behind the tree and the stone, and the tree and the stone say: ‘Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah allah The Hadith of the Gharqad Tree and the Jews, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him’ – except for the Gharqad tree.”"

They've learned well what they want to do but they have not yet been able to put their plan into action in the way that Hitler did, but that's their desire.

The Muslim World & the Mufti!!

mufti.jpg

59067.jpg

The mufti "invented a new form of Jew-hatred by recasting it in an Islamic mould, " according to German scholar Matthias Küntzel. The mufti's fusion of European anti-Semtism ~ particularly the genocidal variety ~ with Qu'ranic views of Jewish wickedness has become the hallmark of Islamists world-wide, from al Qaeda to Hamas and Hezbollah. During his time in Berlin, the mufti ran the Nazis' Arab-language propaganda radio programme, which incited Muslims in the Mideast to "kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history and religion." Among the many listeners was also the man later known as Ayatollah Khomeini, who used to tune in to Radio Berlin every evening, according to Amir Taheri's biography of the Iranian leader. Khomeini's disciple Mahmoud Ahmadinejad still spews the same venom pioneered by the mufti as do Islamic hate preachers around the world.

Muslim Judeophobia is not, as is commonly claimed, a reaction to the recent Mideast conflict but one of its main "root causes." It has been fueling Arab rejection of a Jewish state long before Israel's creation, and continues to do so today. We need to understand this & ensure that everyone we come into contact with understands it too!

Ropey the ironey of this is that if the Germans had won WW2, the Muslims were next on his list. Arabs were not blonde hair blue eyed Aryans so he saw no use for them, Saudi Arabia would be a German Military outpost if they got their way.​

Indeed. They are connected even if Sunni Man pretends they are not. Peaceful Islam?

Full of holes.

There we go...​

Once again ropey the subject of that thread is the Holocaust.

Which had zero to do with Muslims are Islam.

Why don't you start your own thread and quit trying to wreck this one?

The Führer meets the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, one of the most influential men of Arab nationalism. The Grand Mufti is the religious leader of the Arabs in Palestine and simultaneously their highest judge and financial manager. Because of his nationalism, the British have persecuted him bitterly and put a price of 25,000 pounds on his head. His adventurous voyage brought him over Italy to Germany.

Historical Film Footage

In this German propaganda newsreel, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Hajj Amin al-Husayni, an Arab nationalist and prominent Muslim religious leader, meets Hitler for the first time. During the meeting, held in in the Reich chancellery, Hitler declined to grant al-Husayni’s request for a public statement--or a secret but formal treaty--in which Germany would: 1) pledge not to occupy Arab land, 2) recognize Arab striving for independence, and 3) support the “removal” of the proposed Jewish homeland in Palestine. The Führer confirmed that the “struggle against a Jewish homeland in Palestine” would be part of the struggle against the Jews. Hitler stated that: he would “continue the struggle until the complete destruction of Jewish-Communist European empire”; and when the German army was in proximity to the Arab world, Germany would issue “an assurance to the Arab world” that “the hour of liberation was at hand.” It would then be al-Husayni’s “responsibility to unleash the Arab action that he has secretly prepared.” The Führer stated that Germany would not intervene in internal Arab matters and that the only German “goal at that time would be the annihilation of Jewry living in Arab space under the protection of British power.”

The one division of Muslims that fought for Hitler.

Mainly operated in the Balkans.

And had zero to do with rounding up Jews are the concentration camps in Europe.

I watched a documentary where basically the Mufts representatives met with Hitlers people in Germany, basically they said the Arabs would wipe out the Jews in the Middle East if the Germans gave them money, weapons and tanks to fight the British in Iraq, the Germans were also promised access to Iraqi oil fields.

Holocaust and Jews. Holocaust and Muslims.

hitler_mufti.jpg

Once again ropey the subject of that thread is the Holocaust.

Which had zero to do with Muslims are Islam.

Why don't you start your own thread and quit trying to wreck this one?

Oh, yes. It belongs. :cool:

The leader of Sunni Islam and Hitler is important. What they did together is important and the Mufti's work towards a final solution of the Jews in Israel along with Hitler is part of this discussion Sunni Man.

You just want to hit the Jews and be protected while doing it? The Muslims belong in this discussion for sure...

From the statement of Hans Stark, registrar of new arrivals, Auschwitz (Klee, 255):

At another, later gassing -- also in autumn 1941 -- Grabner* ordered me to pour Zyklon B into the opening because only one medical orderly had shown up. During a gassing Zyklon B had to be poured through both openings of the gas-chamber room at the same time. This gassing was also a transport of 200-250 Jews, once again men, women and children. As the Zyklon B -- as already mentioned -- was in granular form, it trickled down over the people as it was being poured in.

They then started to cry out terribly for they now knew what was happening to them. I did not look through the opening because it had to be closed as soon as the Zyklon B had been poured in. After a few minutes there was silence. After some time had passed, it may have been ten to fifteen minutes, the gas chamber was opened. The dead lay higgledy-piggedly all over the place. It was a dreadful sight.
http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/auschwitz/auschwitz-faq-06.html

I wonder how much they paid him to make that statement?
How much is Al qaeda or the Muslim Brotherhood paying YOU to post this garbage filled propoganda?

After all, your shit is exactly the same as what is posted on Muslim extremist websites.......EXACTLY THE SAME.

You damn sure need to be put on watch lists all over the world......But, you probably already are.

Last edited:
I find it really sad that a legitimate topic cannot be debated without people posting all kind of nonsense like this from W J

Well so much for freedom of speech and thought . :doubt:

Forum List

Back