Another Failing Wind Farm! Can I count the ways?

Wind Turbines demand increased use of Oil, an indisputable fact. Wind Turbine research, manufacture, and installation consumed $Trillions, which could of been used to help prevent Oil Well blow outs.

Are you denying that we need to spend more to prevent Oil spills as well as Oil well blowouts?

I am very well aware of our dependency on the fossil fuels.

But that doesnt mean I have to come up with moronic funny arguments like you buffoons...
Nope, that is correct, you do not have any argument to support your position, pointing to the Oil Blowout in the Gulf of Mexico is a fools argument, at best. It does not make the case for destroying the World with Wind Turbines that fail.

I am very well aware of our dependency on the fossil fuels.

But that doesnt mean I have to come up with moronic funny arguments like you buffoons...
Nope, that is correct, you do not have any argument to support your position, pointing to the Oil Blowout in the Gulf of Mexico is a fools argument, at best. It does not make the case for destroying the World with Wind Turbines that fail.

What you morons dont understand is that, there is no argument.

So, you dont have to come up with your moronic arguments. You cant argue BP destroying the whole northern hemisphere of the atlantic ocean, by blaming it on the wind turbines. That only shows what a moron you are. All you are accomplishing here is to make a fool out of yourself, nothing else....

Like the supreme leader of ARAMCO said once: be honest, be realistic

Yes, oil industry is evil,
and you all depend on it.................................

Wind Turbines demand increased use of Oil, an indisputable fact. Wind Turbine research, manufacture, and installation consumed $Trillions, which could of been used to help prevent Oil Well blow outs.

Are you denying that we need to spend more to prevent Oil spills as well as Oil well blowouts?
Like so much of the so called "green energy," wind turbines are totally bogus. They generate little energy, are costly to build, use lots of fossils fuels to make and operate, destroy the landscape and kill shit loads of birds, but they do enrich those connected to big government. Even RFK Jr. knows turbines are not nice to look at and lower real estate values....but he demands the little people accept at them...typical left wing elitist.

How about that Toyota Prius? Stupid AGW cultists buy it thinking they are saving the planet. Little do they know, it is terribly polluting to make.

Like so much of the so called "green energy," wind turbines are totally bogus. They generate little energy, are costly to build, use lots of fossils fuels to make and operate, destroy the landscape and kill shit loads of birds, but they do enrich those connected to big government. Even RFK Jr. knows turbines are not nice to look at and lower real estate values....but he demands the little people accept at them...typical left wing elitist.

How about that Toyota Prius? Stupid AGW cultists buy it thinking they are saving the planet. Little do they know, it is terribly polluting to make.
But we know what a liar you are. Link to why the Prius is terribly polluting to make.

But we know what a liar you are. Link to why the Prius is terribly polluting to make.
Damn Old Crock you really don't know this shit??? Please tell me you can't be this uninformed...oh well, I am not surprised really. Anyone who believes in AGW, obviously is clueless.

Does this help...from the liberal AGW loving rag Wapo...no doubt you consider them the last word.
The Not-Quite-Green Toyota Prius

"I am very well aware of our dependency on the fossil fuels.
"But that doesnt mean I have to come up with moronic funny arguments like you buffoons...
"

"What you morons dont understand is that, there is no argument.
So, you dont have to come up with your moronic arguments. You cant argue BP destroying the whole northern hemisphere of the atlantic ocean, by blaming it on the wind turbines. That only shows what a moron you are. All you are accomplishing here is to make a fool out of yourself, nothing else...
."

Uh, calling people, "morons", while claiming the BP oil-well blow-out (not an oil spill, moron!) was in the Atlantic Ocean, and destroyed the entire northern hemisphere there of, when in fact the blow-out was in the Gulf of Mexico, certainly proves who the moron is.

"I am very well aware of our dependency on the fossil fuels.
"But that doesnt mean I have to come up with moronic funny arguments like you buffoons...
"

"What you morons dont understand is that, there is no argument.
So, you dont have to come up with your moronic arguments. You cant argue BP destroying the whole northern hemisphere of the atlantic ocean, by blaming it on the wind turbines. That only shows what a moron you are. All you are accomplishing here is to make a fool out of yourself, nothing else...
."

Uh, calling people, "morons", while claiming the BP oil-well blow-out (not an oil spill, moron!) was in the Atlantic Ocean, and destroyed the entire northern hemisphere there of, when in fact the blow-out was in the Gulf of Mexico, certainly proves who the moron is.

Which is in Pacific Ocean, right???

Shows your knowledge of geography on epic levels...

So, you dont have to come up with your moronic arguments. You cant argue BP destroying the whole northern hemisphere of the atlantic ocean, by blaming it on the wind turbines. That only shows what a moron you are. All you are accomplishing here is to make a fool out of yourself, nothing else...."

You are doubling down on your claim that the Gulf of Mexico is in the Atlantic Ocean? Prove it! You are about the dumbest, I got to go give Old Crock and Crick "winner" ratings after reading your idiocy.

250px-Fixed_gulf_map.png

So, you dont have to come up with your moronic arguments. You cant argue BP destroying the whole northern hemisphere of the atlantic ocean, by blaming it on the wind turbines. That only shows what a moron you are. All you are accomplishing here is to make a fool out of yourself, nothing else...."

You are doubling down on your claim that the Gulf of Mexico is in the Atlantic Ocean? Prove it! You are about the dumbest, I got to go give Old Crock and Crick "winner" ratings after reading your idiocy.

View attachment 74943

Yes, look at this map and tell me, what ocean is it?

Do you read English?

How many oceans are there on this planet?

What OCEAN is Gulf of Mexico on??????

Pacific
Atlantic
Indian
Arctic
Southern

Maybe will be easier for you this way...

Atlantic_Ocean_-_en.png

Do you read English?

Atlantic_Ocean_-_en.png

And there we go folks, in the face of overwhelming facts, that Wind Energy has failed, those who support Wind Energy, will argue that the Gulf of Mexico is in the Atlantic ocean. Give it a rest, you have proved you have no argument. The Gulf of Mexico is not in the Atlantic Ocean as you have argued.

Do you read English?

Atlantic_Ocean_-_en.png

And there we go folks, in the face of overwhelming facts, that Wind Energy has failed, those who support Wind Energy, will argue that the Gulf of Mexico is in the Atlantic ocean. Give it a rest, you have proved you have no argument. The Gulf of Mexico is not in the Atlantic Ocean as you have argued.

You are a moron, and you know it...

Do you read English?

Atlantic_Ocean_-_en.png

All I know, is your response in an OP which states Wind Power has failed, Alpine's entire argument in favor of Wind Turbines was nothing more than arguing where the Gulf of Mexico is, and at that you stated the Gulf of Mexico is in the Atlantic Ocean.

Do you read English?

Atlantic_Ocean_-_en.png

All I know, is your response in an OP which states Wind Power has failed, Alpine's entire argument in favor of Wind Turbines was nothing more than arguing where the Gulf of Mexico is, and at that you stated the Gulf of Mexico is in the Atlantic Ocean.

Who are you talking to?

There is nobody else in here other than me and you.

Were you just talking to yourself??? :cuckoo:

Who are you talking to?
One would think alpine could win, while he/she trolls and flames, but facts are facts, and this thread has 56 replies and 357 views.
Why is that alpine? Is it you who is so obsessed that you must view my thread 301 times! 350!

Who are you talking to?
One would think alpine could win, while he/she trolls and flames, but facts are facts, and this thread has 56 replies and 357 views.
Why is that alpine? Is it you who is so obsessed that you must view my thread 301 times!

It has 357 views and 56 replies, because I keep replying to you for some reason.

Anyways, you can keep talking to yourself here then........

Do you read English?

Atlantic_Ocean_-_en.png

You are an idiot. The Gulf of Mexico is certainly a part of the Atlantic Ocean. Did I mention that you are an idiot?

Do you read English?

Atlantic_Ocean_-_en.png

You are an idiot. The Gulf of Mexico is certainly a part of the Atlantic Ocean. Did I mention that you are an idiot?
I did not make that argument, if you think so, you should quote, and highlight.

Does that make you the idiot, to be so quick to assume, and to be so wrong.

Forum List

Back