Another f*cking Netflix show gone woke.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Season 1 of "Two Sentence Horror Stories was pretty good.
Think "Twilight Zone" - but modern horror. Some of the episodes were especially good.
Out comes season 2... and right off the bat - a woke story.
A transboy (a girl wanting to be a boy) is at school and it shows all the students bullying her HORRIBLY. Well... the white students, some black and Asian kids seem sympathetic. Imagine that.
Including teachers treating her bad. (Well... again.. the white teachers, a Spanish teacher is nice to her...imagine that too)

FFS

Think "Twilight Zone" - but modern horror. Some of the episodes were especially good.
A transboy (a girl wanting to be a boy) is at school and it shows all the students bullying her HORRIBLY. Well... the white students, some black and Asian kids seem sympathetic. Imagine that.
Including teachers treating her bad. (Well... again.. the white teachers, a Spanish teacher is nice to her...imagine that too)

FFS

Oh no!

Will you survive?

FFS
Yes. Diversity and inclusion. Such terrible things.
Oh well, there's always the clicker...but that's too easy..right? :)

Yes. Diversity and inclusion. Such terrible things.
Oh well, there's always the clicker...but that's too easy..right? :)
What is inclusive of inferring only white people treat trans people bad?
You do know who ACTUALLY treats trans people really bad don't you?

FFS
Yeah, thanx, I won't bother with that one, then. I don't allow Woke books or movies. And I always assume they'll be normal, good stories at first!! Then they segue into this yucky preaching. I need to get a lot more diligent about collecting reviews first before buying! --- I always review a book explicitly if it's Woke and make that point, with examples. I notice lately that these kind of reviews -- warning people that this is a bad book, tendentious leftwing stuff -- are starting to get a LOT of "helpful" clicks.

What is inclusive of inferring only white people treat trans people bad?
You do know who ACTUALLY treats trans people really bad don't you?
Who? Can't be blacks --- there are lots of male black trannies because of the male prostitution problem they have.

Blacks males are pretty much 100% of the frauds pretending to be girls on women's high school or college sports teams. Never socialized, just out for all they can get, however they can get it, I suppose.

The Worthless Negro and his transsexual husband are on the Board of Directors for Netflix so it is understandable that they will show that filthy shit.

I did.
Also... I am allowed to voice my opposition to absurd woke shit all over TV today.

Have a good day
Agreed. You can and did change the channel and are allowed to comment on the topic, positively or negatively. It's just leftist Hollywood championing their topic du jour. What I find a bit silly is how Hollywood depicts women as being bad-ass butt-kickers against their male counterparts, but hey, let them have their fantasy. The same with the gays, lesbians and trans people. In this era, they make most movies to include various fringe elements of society as if they are half the f*****g population of the nation.
Watch the movies and television series that still depict your preference and ignore the others.

Agreed. You can and did change the channel and are allowed to comment on the topic, positively or negatively. It's just leftist Hollywood championing their topic du jour. What I find a bit silly is how Hollywood depicts women as being bad-ass butt-kickers against their male counterparts, but hey, let them have their fantasy. The same with the gays, lesbians and trans people. In this era, they make most movies to include various fringe elements of society as if they are half the f*****g population of the nation.
Watch the movies and television series that still depict your preference and ignore the others.

Terrifyingly enough, these psycho circus "elements" are no longer fringe; the radical American Left has driven them like a wood stake through the heart of mainstream society. Witness the collapse of civilization.

I don't have a preference.
I don't like how they portrayed that only white people treat trans people bad. That was my main complaint.
As well as they didn't just include a story with a trans person in it, they made the story showing a completely unrealistic view of how they are treated. Same thing when they produce shows that CONSTANTLY show men mistreating women... but virtually never the other way around.

FFS

I understand they just cast the "story of Bubba Wallace and his noose".. Now I'm a fan of Bubba;'s, but this whole deal turned rancid on him and NASCAR.. And it;s MY UNDERSTANDING (I wont watch netflix anymore) that ESPN which produced this turd -- NEVER EXPLAINED THE OUTCOME of this "brutal racial attack"..

Anyone here seen that Woking Dead madness "documentary" on the garage door that tried to lynch a black Nascar driver??

Unluckily, we have to go far back to the 1970s series -------- Taxi, Twilight Zone, Star Trek TOS, most lately.

FFS
I can't do Netflix.

I told the wife if she wants to keep that shit she can pay.

It is horrible.

Another thing I have noticed.

When was the last time you saw a white male judge in a TV show or movie?

Next time there is a new court room show, or movie check out the judge.

They are almost always black.

That was the first thing I noticed when I started to wake up.

What's the deal with all of the black judges and scientists in movies?

If there is a prominent scientist in a show...black guy.

Someone with a beaker and lab coat pouring colored shit in a commercial?

Black guy.

I can't do Netflix.

I told the wife if she wants to keep that shit she can pay.

It is horrible.

Another thing I have noticed.

When was the last time you saw a white male judge in a TV show or movie?

Next time there is a new court room show, or movie check out the judge.

They are almost always black.

That was the first thing I noticed when I started to wake up.

What's the deal with all of the black judges and scientists in movies?

If there is a prominent scientist in a show...black guy.

Someone with a beaker and lab coat pouring colored shit in a commercial?

Black guy.

I think you may have missed the best one yet. I saw a Ricola cough drop commercial - you know, the one where they used to have a couple of alpine residents blowing one of those long horns - well, now they have a family of black folks on a mountain top - wait for it..... - yodeling.

I was totally unaware of the legacy of black folks yodeling in the alpine region - silly me.

Forum List

Back