Another example of police murdering a man.

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
Of course the RINO's take the cops side every time.

If I was a cop I would have shot both those motherfuckers if they didn't get off that man.

They murdered that man.....

kelly-thomas-police-beating.jpg

New Video of Police Beating That Led to Kelly Thomas’ Death | Video | TheBlaze.com

The Kelly Thomas case has been around quite some time.

I know, but actual surveillance video and audio has just been released..

They murdered that man - just like the cops down the street murdered a man where I live.

They murdered that man - just like the cops down the street murdered a man where I live.

I ride the Metrolink and a bunch of Fullerton cops were laughing about killing him right after it happened. They don't laugh as much now, but they'll kill you without provocation or hesitation.

The police are just another violent street gang.

I ride the Metrolink and a bunch of Fullerton cops were laughing about killing him right after it happened. They don't laugh as much now, but they'll kill you without provocation or hesitation.

The police are just another violent street gang.

You got that right....

The police are absolutely out of control...

I did some research on my county and found that only ONE cop died via aggressive activity via an alleged "criminal" since 1950.

The police on the other hand have murdered more than 300 people in my county since then - the majority of which occurred in the past 15 years...

Forum List

Back