Jon Hamm

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
For anybody ((AA)) who likes him as much as I do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkIPwx7_6Vg]Ask a Grown Man with Jon Hamm .mov - YouTube[/ame]

Jon Hamm has nailed the role of Don Draper so hard that seeing Jon Hamm doing anything that is NOT Don Draper just doesn't work for me.

Sorry Jon, you are Don Draper and can never be anything else. Accept it and thrive in it.

Last edited:
I <3 Jon. I'd like to see his career go just everywhere. He da man.

I'd follow him anywhere and be at his disposal 24/7. This is how I like to see him look.

imagesCAH3EVKM-1.jpg

I'd follow him anywhere and be at his disposal 24/7. This is how I like to see him look.

This is what I mean. He is Don Draper. He is not the grubby loser in the FREAKING T-SHIRT in that video.

Here, in order of plausibility, are the things Jon Hamm can be:

1. Don Draper
2. Don Draper
3. Don Draper
4. Don Draper
5. Dick Whitman
6. Not Don Draper

Last edited:
In real life he comes across as an insecure nit.

Doesn't he?

On Mad Men he smokes cool, he drinks cool, he takes women and beds them totally cool, he smokes some more, and he schmoozes clients the way he beds women...cool.

Right?

He takes a glass of bourbon, shoots the elbow out straight, knocks the booze back with pinky extended. Stares off into the distance for a moment. Reaches into the inside jacket pocket, pulls out a pack of Lucky Strikes, lights it with a match and then gives the match three good shakes and tosses it. Has a moment of insight about a tagline for some soap, saunters over to Roger's office for another round of drinks. Hits the elevator and lights another smoke as the doors close. He descends to earth, waxes some woman, drifts off to sleep.

This guy in the red FREAKING T-SHIRT is not Jon Hamm. Okay?

Not him.

Last edited:
In real life he comes across as an insecure nit.

Doesn't he?

On Mad Men he smokes cool, he drinks cool, he takes women and beds them totally cool, he smokes some more, and he schmoozes clients the way he beds women...cool.

Right?

He takes a glass of bourbon, shoots the elbow out straight, knocks the booze back with one pinky extended. Stares off into the distance for a moment. Reaches into the inside jacket pocket, pulls out a pack of Lucky Strikes, lights it with a match and then gives the match three good shakes and tosses it. Has a moment of insight about a tagline for some soap, saunters over to Roger's office for another round of drinks. Heads out late, waxes some woman, drifts off to sleep.

This guy in the red FREAKING T-SHIRT is not Jon Hamm. Okay?

Not him.

Okay.

:eusa_eh:

Don Draper succumbs to the Woman-From-His-Past while in a high fever and has demon sex with her, then he strangles her to death, then kicks her corpse under the bed.

Now THAT is a classic moment in television. :cool:

Forum List

Back