Another Drunk Driving hispanic kills four!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Article doesn't say if he's illegal which means he most likely is. Doesn't really matter. All mexicans are serial drunk drivers and we can't let them come here legally or illegally.

4 Family Members Killed by Truck Driver Heading Wrong Way | Corpus Christi, TX | KZTV10.com |

Updated: Apr 15, 2013 1:57 PM

SAN ANTONIO (KENS) - Four members of a family from Brackettville were killed in a head-on collision with a suspected drunk driver early Sunday on Highway 90 near Loop 1604.

The victims have been identified as members of the Koontz family -- including sisters Marley and Madison Koontz, and parents Melissa and Ken Koontz.

San Antonio police said the driver of an 18-wheeler was traveling east in the westbound lanes. He slammed head-on into the family's SUV. Police believe he was under the influence of alcohol.

The driver of the 18-wheeler, Ruben Galindo, was arrested and charged with four counts of intoxication manslaughter. He remained in jail as of Monday morning on a $1 million bond.

"All Mexicans are serial drunk drivers?" Mexican don't drink and drive any more than balcks or whites. And Muslims don't drink at all.

• Banned
"All Mexicans are serial drunk drivers?" Mexican don't drink and drive any more than balcks or whites. And Muslims don't drink at all.

Yup - dui is part of mexican culture. They see nothing wrong with it even if you kill someone. America was the same way 40 years ago.

BTW - oboozo's father was also a serial dui and he killed a man too. And yet obozo worships the man!!!! Negros and hispos love drunk driving.

• Banned
Thousands of americans are killed by drunk driving hispos every year. We shouldn't let any come here but obozo lets them in by the millions!!! And yes, bush was nearly as bad.

Yup - dui is part of mexican culture. They see nothing wrong with it even if you kill someone. America was the same way 40 years ago.

BTW - oboozo's father was also a serial dui and he killed a man too. And yet obozo worships the man!!!! Negros and hispos love drunk driving.

Laura Bush also killed a man with her car. He was a 17 year old friend of hers and she killed him by running a stop sign and slamming into his car. No chargers were ever filed, probably because of her family connections. She was clearly at fault and clearly broke the law by running a stop sign.

Last edited:
Article doesn't say if he's illegal which means he most likely is. Doesn't really matter. All mexicans are serial drunk drivers and we can't let them come here legally or illegally.

You're a racist idiot and we should just throw your worthless ass in the middle of the ocean and be done with you once and for all.

:fu:

Laura Bush also killed a man with her car. He was a 17 year old friend of hers and she killed him by running a stop sign and slamming into his car. No chargers were ever filed, probably because of her family connections. She was clearly at fault and clearly broke the law by running a stop sign.

Since you were an eye witness, why didn't you tell this to the police at the time? :confused:

Um, actually Mexicans do drink and drive more than blacks and whites. It's part of their culture. Many years ago they were trying to get the drunk driving laws in California overturned saying it was their culture and those laws restricted their culture.

That said, not all Mexicans drink and drive and hopefully, they are getting smarter as time passes and like us will stop that or at least it will be curtailed severely. (and by us, I mean Americans of all races and ethnicities)

Um, actually Mexicans do drink and drive more than blacks and whites. It's part of their culture. Many years ago they were trying to get the drunk driving laws in California overturned saying it was their culture and those laws restricted their culture.

You forgot to include links supporting your claims.

I didn't forget. I don't have them. They were on another computer which broke (as I said it was years ago) and I'm not going looking for them now. Take my word, or don't, I don't care.

Oh, and as has been pointed out, drinking and driving was acceptable behavior here many years ago as well. Without MADD it most likely still would be.

Last edited:

I didn't forget. I don't have them. They were on another computer which broke (as I said it was years ago) and I'm not going looking for them now. ...

What's that you say? You're completely full of shit? Well, you should have just said that at the beginning and saved yourself the discomfort of pulling lies out of your ass.

I didn't forget. I don't have them. They were on another computer which broke (as I said it was years ago) and I'm not going looking for them now. ...

What's that you say? You're completely full of shit? Well, you should have just said that at the beginning and saved yourself the discomfort of pulling lies out of your ass.

You know I don't lie, I haven't lied in any post you can find in any thread on this board and I've been here for years. I'm one of the few people who've been honest from the start. You know about me, my family, everything because I have nothing to hide. I speak here the way I speak in real life. Unlike so many, I don't use a fake name. I'd just be Sheila if they let me. I was Sheila Criscione on another message board and was threatened by a lawyer when she claimed the real Sheila Criscione could take me to court. Well guess what, I am the real Sheila Criscione. Always have been, always will be. Won't say I've never been wrong, I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong, but I'm not going to change the facts just because I can't prove them to your satisfaction. Talk to a Mexican. They will tell you. I lived in Mexico back when I was in college and attend the Northwest Council of Colleges in Guadalajara. I lived with a Mexican family. I know what I am talking about in this case. I don't usually call people names, but I've been darn close with you several times, yet I go on because sometimes you say something that is worth hearing. Calling me an ass and full of shit isn't worth hearing from anyone. You don't like what I say, ignore it, plain and simple.

You know I don't lie, .

I KNOW that you do, and now so does everyone else. You might want to consider working on that particular character flaw.

That said, not all Mexicans drink and drive and hopefully, they are getting smarter as time passes and like us will stop that or at least it will be curtailed severely. (and by us, I mean Americans of all races and ethnicities)
really?.....i see these guys all the time in their garages and when i go in to say hey.....i don't even see a beer....

really?.....i see these guys all the time in their garages and when i go in to say hey.....i don't even see a beer....

Don't mind her, she's just lying her ass off.

Don't mind her, she's just lying her ass off.

i know plenty of white guys who always seem to have a beer in their hand....

Forum List

Back