Another day, another lie from the Obama administration

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
We saw the same deception with the unemployment rate before the election. Play with the numbers or just outright lie to make it look like policies are working.

Another day, another lie from the Obama administration. I am putting this in politics because it's not about Obamacare, it's about lying to the people to hide the fact that this law isn't working.

Even the number they are claiming is nothing impressive. And that number isn't even accurate. Signing up isn't the same as actually enrolling and paying premiums and experts estimate about 20% will actually do that. Not to mention the number of people whose information was lost in the system and they are unaware of it.

Even if they did get 7.1 million people to sign up, it's not great achievement, since they themselves called it the minimum they needed.

But when you actually look inside the numbers, as Gallup has, you find there's much less to this supposed milestone than Obama and his media servants want you to think.

For one thing, when you factor in the number of people who signed up for ObamaCare because their old insurance got cancelled, we only see a net increase of 3.5 million people who are newly insured. There were 48 million when Obama took office. We tore our entire health insurance system from its roots for a net increase of 3.5 million? That's it?
But it gets worse. We still don't know how many of the 7.1 million people who signed up will never get coverage because they won't ever pay their premiums
. People in the industry say experience suggests it could be around 20 percent.

Politics: Gallup: Only half the number Obama's touting have gained health insurance | Best of Cain

Dems are still pushing the lie about over 7 million being insured for the first time. Truth is that about 20% of 3.5 million will have insurance for the first time and I bet most of those are subsidized. Couldn't they have just gone on Medicaid instead of having our health care system turned upside down, care limited, choice taken away from people and rates raised for those who pay their way?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Did you hear Holders testimony today. He said he would actually prosecute a member of the administration if they lied to congress. I guess he has had his eyes closed and ears covered since the day Clapper testified that the NSA WAS NOT collecting data on millions of Americans, under oath. I think that can qualify for this thread.

Did you hear Holders testimony today. He said he would actually prosecute a member of the administration if they lied to congress. I guess he has had his eyes closed and ears covered since the day Clapper testified that the NSA WAS NOT collecting data on millions of Americans, under oath. I think that can qualify for this thread.

So Holder lied? What a shock. Do these guys have some kind of contest going to see who can get away with the most egregious lie?

It goes to show that Holder is a real hypocrite and he, like Obama, can talk a good game, but don't count on actions to back it up. They would only hold political enemies responsible for breaking the law and lying to congress.

The NSA collected EVERYTHING, BUT SINCE OBAMA, they need cause and a warrant to look at it. Where were you twits when W and the evil idiot empire DIDN'T? What fools...

The NSA collected EVERYTHING, BUT SINCE OBAMA, they need cause and a warrant to look at it. Where were you twits when W and the evil idiot empire DIDN'T? What fools...

The thread is about lies of the current administration, do try to keep up.

Dems are still pushing the lie about over 7 million being insured for the first time. Truth is that about 20% of 3.5 million will have insurance for the first time and I bet most of those are subsidized. Couldn't they have just gone on Medicaid instead of having our health care system turned upside down, care limited, choice taken away from people and rates raised for those who pay their way?

They've actually lowballed the number.

With Medicare expansion and kids getting coverage?

It's closer to 9 million.

In any case..I looked into the Republican alternative.

ChickenCare! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It means I turned it off because I'm not a circle jerk hater dupe obsessed with Rep like the 80% RWers on here, much like the Fox/Rush etc etc propaganda echo chamber of bought off a-holes...lol

The figure is actually over 15 million. NY's site has over 900k, Cal.'s 1.5 million, etc etc. Pub dupes! And I mean a lot of Dems too...Our media is a disgrace for such misinformation to survive...

Last edited:

They've actually lowballed the number.

With Medicare expansion and kids getting coverage?

It's closer to 9 million.

In any case..I looked into the Republican alternative.

ChickenCare! :D

Get your head out of your ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
It means I turned it off because I'm not a circle jerk hater dupe obsessed with Rep like the 80% RWers on here, much like the Fox/Rush etc etc propaganda echo chamber of bought off a-holes...lol

The figure is actually over 15 million. NY's site has over 900k, Cal.'s 1.5 million, etc etc. Pub dupes! And I mean a lot of Dems too...Our media is a disgrace for such misinformation to survive...

Yes, you left wing asshole, a vast majority of them are MEDICAID signers!

You people are in denial, shilling for B. Insane! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So, because you're such a fanatic RED, you were afraid everyone would REP you into the red....got it, another coward with no balls to back up his moronic postings!

Last edited:

More like 15 million or more. 900,000 on the NY site, 1.5 million on Cal., etc etc. Idiot.

Hey, idiot, 7 million is the number Obama is claiming. Experts looking at the numbers say different. Stuff the numbers back where you pulled them from. They aren't accurate.

Forum List

Back