Another Day, Another Criminal Democrat Exposed....'Boomerang'!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
TODAY's Sexual Harassing, Tax Dollar-Stealing Democrat is Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.)

D-Rep Grijalva is accused by a former staffer of sexual harassment.

To make his victim go away and stay silent, Rep Grijalva paid his staffer of only a few months a severance package of $48,000. (Great work if you can get it... :p )

Where id the money come from?
-- Let's just say, 'thank you' to all of you who have paid your taxes.

** Keep in mind that the PsOS who have stolen / mis-appropriated your tas dollars and have used them to silence their victims are the same ones who want to shut down the govt rather than give you a tax cut. (I guess they need every dollar they can get their hands on to silence a lot more women?!)

'The settlement had to do with the recently reported $17.2 million of settlements reached through the Office of Compliance to hide accusations of sexual harassment against members of Congress and other government employees.

Were the accusations settled with taxpayer money?

Yes. The settlement was made in a form of a “severance package,” even though the woman had only worked with his office for a few months. This is a sign that he was using a method of settlement to keep the accusations quiet and out of the headlines.'

WHO / WHAT AGENCY IS THE UN-OFFICIAL OFFICIAL SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ENABLING AGENCY WITHIN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT?

That would be the House Employment Counsel, an entity that acts as the attorney for all congressional offices. The HEC has been very bad, illegally using tax dollars to get /keep criminal pervert politicians, like Conyers and Grijalva out of trouble.

Time to shut that bi@tch down!

Another Democrat used taxpayer money to quiet accuser claiming harassment

i am still waiting for a chuck schumer or nancy pelosi sex scandal

They aren't even brave enough to personally face a TWEET - you think they could muster up the courage to touch someone inappropriately or personally sexually harass someone? And there are just some things paid prostitutes just won't do....

:p

TODAY's Sexual Harassing, Tax Dollar-Stealing Democrat is Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.)

To make his victim go away and stay silent, Rep Grijalva paid his staffer of only a few months a severance package of $48,000. (Great work if you can get it... :p )

** Keep in mind that the PsOS who have stolen / mis-appropriated your tas dollars and have used them to silence their victims are the same ones who want to shut down the govt rather than give you a tax cut. (I guess they need every dollar they can get their hands on to silence a lot more women?!)

'The settlement had to do with the recently reported $17.2 million of settlements reached through the Office of Compliance to hide accusations of sexual harassment against members of Congress and other government employees.

Yes. The settlement was made in a form of a “severance package,” even though the woman had only worked with his office for a few months. This is a sign that he was using a method of settlement to keep the accusations quiet and out of the headlines.'

WHO / WHAT AGENCY IS THE UN-OFFICIAL OFFICIAL SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ENABLING AGENCY WITHIN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT?

That would be the House Employment Counsel, an entity that acts as the attorney for all congressional offices. The HEC has been very bad, illegally using tax dollars to get /keep criminal pervert politicians, like Conyers and Grijalva out of trouble.

I'll see your Dem and raise you Wesley Goodman.

I listed him on the List of Growing Exposed Sexual Miscreants in Current Events, right under Bill Clinton, John Conyers, Al Franken, and Roy Moore...and right before the LONG laundry list of liberal Hollywood, media, etc pervs.

Good point, though....pervs are being exposed in almost every corner of 'public' / 'personality' America daily ...

(Did you know there is a House Committee that acts as the 'defense lawyers' for these elected pervs and pays their victims off with tax dollars?)

The 'Purge' continues.

:clap: Burn this 'culture' / 'diseased epidemic' down!

i am still waiting for a chuck schumer or nancy pelosi sex scandal

They aren't even brave enough to personally face a TWEET - you think they could muster up the courage to touch someone inappropriately or personally sexually harass someone? And there are just some things paid prostitutes just won't do....

:p
but arent we getting close to Bigfoot mating season? where here in Florida, we have gators chasing down hot white women when they get horny, so i am just guessing that bigfoot would be chasing down pelosi and schumer hoping for a quicky

I listed him on the List of Growing Exposed Sexual Miscreants in Current Events, right under Bill Clinton, John Conyers, Al Franken, and Roy Moore...and right before the LONG laundry list of liberal Hollywood, media, etc pervs.

Good point, though....pervs are being exposed in almost every corner of 'public' / 'personality' America daily ...

(Did you know there is a House Committee that acts as the 'defense lawyers' for these elected pervs and pays their victims off with tax dollars?)

The 'Purge' continues.

I've got no issue with folks remarking on the harassment allegations flying around, but I do have a big issue with trying to relegate them to the "left" or "right." That's stupid. It's a human thing, not a political thing.

The 'Purge' continues.

I've got no issue with folks remarking on the harassment allegations flying around, but I do have a big issue with trying to relegate them to the "left" or "right." That's stupid. It's a human thing, not a political thing.
Partisans make it a political thing.

if it was Chuck Schumer or Dick Durban who were the ones attacked by al franken, I dont think either one would of minded the fondling

Forum List

Back