Another Cover Up!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Roudy, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,417
    Another of Obama's hired thugs, the Commerce Secretary commits felony hit and run not once, but twice, and blames it one "seisures". The guy even gets out of his car and starts arguing with the people he just crashed into, and then gets back in his car trying to flee the scene, smashing again into the car he just smashed into. The victims start following this nutjob until he smashes into yet another car, and then gets arrested.

Run that by me again? How does a person have siezures, and then have enough presence of mind to get out of his car and try to pick a fight with the people he just crashed into? Seriously, does this sound right to you? When was the last time you heard anything so outlandish. Blaming criminal behavior on seizures. And the press is selling it hook sink and ladder to the people.

How naive do they take the American people to be, to believe this hogwash? What's more likely is that Commerce Secretarty is just another drunk with power arrogant ahole, that thinks he's above the law, just like his mafia boss Obama.:clap2:

2. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,693
    Hmmm, no history of seizures and then he has this bizarre seizure that comes and goes. I have never seen someone have the presence of mind to get out of their vehicle and argue with people during a seizure.

The report stated there were no drugs or alcohol in his system. Maybe they should double check that. This is a weird claim and I don't buy the seizure story.

3. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,953
    The freaking union owned California Highway Patrolman sounded like Obama had his nuts in a vice when he bent over backwards to say no blood alcohol evidence will be available for a week, A week? If it were you or me they would have the results before we could piss it out.

4. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,417
    In California especially in that part of it, almost everybody would have been a die hard Democrat. From the policeman, to the doctor, to the prosecutor. It's a good thing the guy didn't end up killing anybody.

5. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    Do you have a link for this claim?

6. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,915
    Whoa, looks like some have the clap...

7. J.E.D

J.E.D What's tha matta?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,576
    Dumb OP is dumb

8. NeoTemplar

NeoTemplar VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    I have seizures myself and i can tell you it depends on the seizure, if it was a Petty mal then he would have been able to do both of those things however if he had a Grandmal he would have been shaking to bad to do anything but think and after its over you sleep for about 2 to 4 hours period also you don't need any history of Seizures in your family to have one.

9. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    If you had a seizure, never having had one before, would your first impulse be to get out of the car and start arguing? Or to go the hospital immediately thinking you were having a stroke? Especially if you were a 50-something year old man.
    No, this sounds liek a cover up.

10. NeoTemplar

NeoTemplar VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    You don't have that kind of cognitive function while this goes on at best you can feel dazed and foggy headed at worst you'll be unconscious.