Another corporate moocher skips America

i said they seek to grow their companies your mindless moron zeke. any idiot; except maybe you; could understand what you seem to point out as if you're some kind of genius; that companies only want the people they need to INCREASE their company; AND NOT increase "the workforce" for the sake of increasing the workforce.

you're simply a loser; trying to look smart; and looking stupid.

the sad part of your rants is that they are in part true; companies DO have as their major responsibility GASP! PROFIT!!
that being said; you cant make a case why they choose to go elsewhere and do that; it has ALWAYS been cheaper to do business elsewhere; at least for the last several decades. why are they doing it more and more now?

just to make obama look bad right your idiot?

or they just became "greedy" in the last few years?

moron

Who is the greedy one:

The person or business trying to keep more of their own money

or

The person who wanted to violently take their money through government action for their own personl desires and pet projects?

Oh yea, that's so right wing of you.

Who is the greedy one you ask? Could it be the corporations that spent millions on lobbying efforts to get the preferential treatment they wanted, only to find out they could move off shore and make even more money?

No, to your warped mind, those kinds of actions aren't greedy at all. Right?
Zeke? It isn't YOUR money or the Government's. Get it?

exactly! if they spent millions on lobbying then moved offshore anyway it was THEIR money they wasted

zeke is an idiot

you mean companies would rather have only the amount of employess they need to keep operations going; and not have people just for nothing collecting a paycheck?

MY GOD WHAT AN ABOMINATION!!

how GREEDY CAN THEY GET?

lol you're a damn fool!!

Which position you want to take there asshole?

Corporations want to create jobs or corporations want to keep their work force the right size?

You can't argue both sides idiot. But you sure are trying. Pick a story and stick to it.

i said they want to grow their companies you dullard. that's how there got to be companies like Exxon; the "greedy" corporation that has like 100,000 workers

you're making a fool of yourself

Who is the greedy one:

The person or business trying to keep more of their own money

or

The person who wanted to violently take their money through government action for their own personl desires and pet projects?

Who is the greedy one you ask? Could it be the corporations that spent millions on lobbying efforts to get the preferential treatment they wanted, only to find out they could move off shore and make even more money?

It's not greedy to want more money from your business, Zeke. It is greedy to expect government to pay for every little need you have. Like beers at 9AM.

Damn rabbit.You start drinking at 9am? Or do you just not stop drinking till you pass out?
But don't expect the government to pay for your beer rabbit.

No it's not greedy. It's business. If I could spend the millions on lobbying efforts to get my tax bill down to 5%, all the while you pay 10%, it is so nice to know that YOU wouldn't object to being treated like that.

In other words, you wouldn't begrudge my efforts to pay less and for you to continue to pay the same. Or more. All because YOU didn't have the millions to contribute to the lobbying efforts.

That's the kind of shit that made us great. Right? I got mine, fuck the rest of you.

What a GREAT American tradition you endorse.

But quit drinking your breakfast.

It's not greedy to want more money from your business, Zeke. It is greedy to expect government to pay for every little need you have. Like beers at 9AM.

Damn rabbit.You start drinking at 9am? Or do you just not stop drinking till you pass out?

No it's not greedy. It's business. If I could spend the millions on lobbying efforts to get my tax bill down to 5%, all the while you pay 10%, it is so nice to know that YOU wouldn't object to being treated like that.

In other words, you wouldn't begrudge my efforts to pay less and for you to continue to pay the same. Or more. All because YOU didn't have the millions to contribute to the lobbying efforts.

That's the kind of shit that made us great. Right? I got mine, fuck the rest of you.

we get it dork; you're the kind of loser that is jealous of what other people have

No, Zeke. My point was that it is you drinking beers at 9AM. That's a reasonable explanation of your posts, which are rambling illogical and incoherent.
I want to see you spend millions to get your tax bill down to 5%. Of course you'd have to income that didnt come from SSI for that, so small chance.

Hey, Zeke. If corporations can throw unlimited dollars at lobbying and are greedy as hell, why is the corporate tax rate in the US the highest of any developed country?

por people dont pay federal taxes you idiot zeke; but corporations pay billions

try another straw man

we get it dork; you're the kind of loser that is jealous of what other people have

What a stupid fuck you are. I am jealous of Pfizer Corporation? You are taking this corporations are people to a little far don't you think?

But I got to go to work to make some money so I can pay some taxes so dead beats like you can suck off the government teat and waste your entire day posting bullshit and lies.

Carry on with your and the rabbits circle jerk.

But it is funny to hear you idiots claim that corporations WANT to have more employees. Are the two of you really that fucking stupid? Sure you are. That's why the corporations have used robotics and other manufacturing technologies so they can hire more workers.
That's even where these record corporate profits are coming from right? From the hiring of more workers.

Like I said. You two are fucking idiots.

Opinion piece from Ron Wyden, democrat Senator from Oregon:

Ron Wyden: We Must Stop Driving Businesses Out of the Country - WSJ.com

It would be easy to point a finger at these runaway corporations alone and simply question their morality or patriotism, but that would be ignoring our own failure to bring the tax code into the 21st century. An uncompetitive tax code strains our economy, and we should not be surprised when corporations fight to get out from under antiquated tax rules.

Comprehensive tax reform will entice leading companies to invest further in the U.S. and reduce the ability, as well as the need, to manipulate the system.

The U.S. is stuck with a 35% corporate tax rate—one of the highest in the world—and a painfully complicated and outdated tax code.......The last overhaul of the U.S. tax code was in 1986. Meanwhile, other countries have modernized their tax policies to encourage investment, and today the average corporate tax rate among the 34 member countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development has fallen to 25%.

A corporate tax rate that creates a favorable investment climate and reduces the incentive to game the system is critical to successful reform.

The problem is, he is one of the few remaining democrats in the dimocrap scum party. And his fellow party members are far more radical and far more Statist.

They won't listen. Not gonna happen.

Corporations FLEEING American Shores?

Shocking.

And let me tell you dimocrap MORONS a couple of other things..... It isn't just taxes. Not even close.

It's regulations and federal bullying. It's Unions and and their bullying.

Fixing the tax code would be a good start but the parasitic tentacles of the dimocrap scum virus run deep into the body of the American system.

And they can't be destroyed without on HELL of a fight.

One that will find the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM, the entire, united dimocrap scum party, scum-sucking lawyers and Unions all working against us.

It will take a strong man or woman as POTUS to bring that fight to a good end. Not another Bush, a McRINO or a Mittens.

dimocrap scum? :rofl: Never happen. Even if the bill makes the Senate Floor past the roadblock of the CRIMINAL Harry Reid, the Lying Cocksucker in Chief won't sign it.

You dimocraps? You scumbag, Lying Cocksucker in Chief - voting dimocraps?

You're the first ones that are going to get badly hurt by dimocraps. And you deserve it.

Wait until your Company tosses your retirement Health Insurance into an ACA exchange.

Oh yes, they can. And they have. the dimocraps made sure that was part of the bill.

dimocraps are just stupid. Too stupid to be allowed to procreate.

What a stupid fuck you are. I am jealous of Pfizer Corporation? You are taking this corporations are people to a little far don't you think?

But I got to go to work to make some money so I can pay some taxes so dead beats like you can suck off the government teat and waste your entire day posting bullshit and lies.

But it is funny to hear you idiots claim that corporations WANT to have more employees. Are the two of you really that fucking stupid? Sure you are. That's why the corporations have used robotics and other manufacturing technologies so they can hire more workers.
That's even where these record corporate profits are coming from right? From the hiring of more workers.

lmao!! you're a complete loser; and you're coming unhinged in front of us!

it's hilarious!

zeke; mindless moron. how did there get to be companies with 30,000 or more employees?

did they start off that way?

lol what a complete and utter imbecile you are

you mean companies would rather have only the amount of employess they need to keep operations going; and not have people just for nothing collecting a paycheck?

MY GOD WHAT AN ABOMINATION!!

how GREEDY CAN THEY GET?

lol you're a damn fool!!

Which position you want to take there asshole?

Corporations want to create jobs or corporations want to keep their work force the right size?

You can't argue both sides idiot. But you sure are trying. Pick a story and stick to it.

YOu are wrong. If a company grows it adds to the workforce. A company that is well run will also only have the workforce it needs, and will cut the dead wood away.

The best companies do both.

poor idiot zeke; i said companies want to grow their companies

he's too stupid to do anything but drone on and on with the obvious.
OF COURSE companies dont want more workers than they need to carry on operations. but if automating production could get rid of 10,000 jobs; but allow the companiy to INCREASE PROFITS; and that meant hiring hundreds of office people to process all the profits; they would do just that

zeke is an idiot that only sees in black and white

So far;

No one can explain how Pfizer was mooching

No one can tell what benefit they got from the government.

No one can explain how taxing and regulating them more is going to keep them in country

Corporations do not exist to fund a bloated government or to have their profits syphoned off to allow insane spending.

The sooner that fact sinks in the sooner you will understand why the tax system we have will not grow an economy but will run businesses away.

Not so long ago a company needed to be based where the customers lived. But now that is no longer the case. This will happen more and more as the dems try to suck companies dry.

Last edited:
You know, maybe being kind to zeke wouldn't make him so defensive and lead to productive conversation.

Let me ask you people something.

NY state is currently offering to charge no taxes for 10 years for businesses that relocate to that state.

Are business owners who take them up on that offer greedy for not staying in a state with less favorable tax laws?

You understand that Pfizer employs thousands of people and produces cutting edge drugs like Lipitor that have saved probably hundreds of thousands of lives, right?
Why are they moving? To save on taxes. There's the problem right there.
That and the fact that you are a moron.

They moved because of corporate-greed. Plain and simple. Greedy bastards charge an arm and a leg for their cutting edge, life-saving drugs.

Oh whatthefuckever... before you post such buffoonery you should do a little research on how much money it takes to get a drug to the market, that if you're lucky enough to get past the FDA.

Bozo.

Let me ask you people something.

NY state is currently offering to charge no taxes for 10 years for businesses that relocate to that state.

Are business owners who take them up on that offer greedy for not staying in a state with less favorable tax laws?

Of course not... Kidrocks is an imbecile. Prediction: His tax bill hovers around $0.

Nationalize Pfizer now! That'll teach future corporate-moocher tax-cheaters .

Another corporate moocher skips town | MSNBC

“Great corporations,” President Theodore Roosevelt said more than a century ago, “exist only because they are created and safe-guarded by our [government] institutions.”

One way corporations are safeguarded is that they pay less in taxes than people do. But not enough less, by the lights of Pfizer, to remain a U.S. company, as it’s been since 1849.

So the “world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical company” wants to reincorporate with AstraZeneca in Britain, where it would pay less corporate tax. Under current rules, it can do that—and still maintain its headquarters inside the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back