Another contrived hoax by the Left.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Google "Trump dissed" and you will get hundreds of links including one to TMZ who makes it's living on gotcha videos. In fact in the Google search you have go several pages in before you find the truth. And the truth is the video was deliberately shortened to remove Poland's first lady turning to shake President Trump's hand. The Left continues to feed off of Fake News further eroding their credibility.
No, Poland's First Lady Did Not 'Diss' President Trump Handshake | 93.1 WIBC

I wish you ANTI-LEFT FASCIST BIGOTS would stop referring to every EVIL
in the world------from dog doo on the side-walk to acne and hemorrhoids to some-
thing LEFT. I registered as democrat ------the MANY years ago that I came of age. ---
AND--I am LEFT handed. --------I repudiate the crap which YOU characterize as LEFT---
------------I resent the association that YOU PRESUME

Google "Trump dissed" and you will get hundreds of links including one to TMZ who makes it's living on gotcha videos. In fact in the Google search you have go several pages in before you find the truth. And the truth is the video was deliberately shortened to remove Poland's first lady turning to shake President Trump's hand. The Left continues to feed off of Fake News further eroding their credibility.

I wonder if twitter downgraded the #CNNBlackmail tag too.

Censorship is in their nature. Free speech their worst enemy... Never let the truth out.

Did you see the big frown on Trump's face? That was funny as hell

Besides, the video was cut off and you seem to be super mad. But they bussed in supporters to make the crowd look good and you don't care. Save your outrage.

Watching the FakeNews Fail is historic.

I am really enjoying these days!!

9f84e2fa7f2fadf45e5e6a2b02261f0f.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

in the world------from dog doo on the side-walk to acne and hemorrhoids to some-
thing LEFT. I registered as democrat ------the MANY years ago that I came of age. ---
AND--I am LEFT handed. --------I repudiate the crap which YOU characterize as LEFT---

Nearly every word of your rant can be said of the Lefts actions against Trump.

Both the media & forum members 'refer to every evil in the world' and name it as Trump.......such as number of scoops of ice cream to not finding the limo right in front of him, or the timing of a handshake. How does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot? Don't like it, do ya? Neither does the Right

Even the Polish President doesn't like 'fake news' of the west......

Polish president knocks 'fake news' over wife's Trump handshake

The left controls the media and Hollywood. Add nasty, dishonest and hateful, the result is propaganda, followed by a nasty, dishonest and hateful base. Most of the VICTIMS couldn't care less the video is a hoax, and they will continue to act as though it's truthful. Am I lying?

Poor Snowflake

<sob> Libs say people don't want to shake Trump's hand <sob>

The Polish President has cracked down on a free press

Just like Trump is trying to do

Kind of early to be this unhinged. It's not even lunch time yet.

The Polish President has cracked down on a free press

Just like Trump is trying to do
"Free Press"? Free to do what, lie to the American people and run fake stories to manipulate their opinions to advance their own political agenda?

Kind of early to be this unhinged. It's not even lunch time yet.
shhhh he's left handed, he's different.

Forum List

Back