Another CNN reporter is handed her ass in an interview

Video of another Benghazi parent speaks out on Hillary's lies and give his support to Trump!

CNN Tries To Get Benghazi Victim's Dad to Bash Trump. Instead, He's AWESOME...
Thanks for that piece.

Here we have it once again. Liberals, far too many of them, do not care about the lies and crimes of their own. They would rather focus on what their beloved media feeds them. Such as, Trump responding to Kahn's initial attack, or Trump and a crying baby. And then they think they are doing their civic duty by just agreeing or having a laugh over all this.

Personally, I am disgraced by far too many hopeless and worthless citizens in this nation. Too greedy, too self centered --- and being led by egomaniacs, moguls, liars and cheats. ( Yes, cynicism has set in.)

Video of another Benghazi parent speaks out on Hillary's lies and give his support to Trump!

CNN Tries To Get Benghazi Victim's Dad to Bash Trump. Instead, He's AWESOME...
Thanks for that piece.

Here we have it once again. Liberals, far too many of them, do not care about the lies and crimes of their own. They would rather focus on what their beloved media feeds them. Such as, Trump responding to Kahn's initial attack, or Trump and a crying baby. And then they think they are doing their civic duty by just agreeing or having a laugh over all this.

Personally, I am disgraced by far too many hopeless and worthless citizens in this nation. Too greedy, too self centered --- and being led by egomaniacs, moguls, liars and cheats. ( Yes, cynicism has set in.)
Many have not seen the dangers of what has been happening because the media has not been showing it or reporting it. If we had not experience the wrath of refusing to sell out to the criminal element of this country back in early 2000's we may not have known either. If I had not been arrested back in 1992 for starting a get out to vote campaign I probably could not have handled the threats in the 2002 take out at all.

We just listened to this video. She was abused and arrested at the DNC convention as they were trying to exit.

Also some are just too afraid to take a stand but if they do not do it soon it will be much harder to overcome these elitist that believe they are above the law and won't suffer the effects of what they are trying to do.

Forum List

Back