Another business considering moving out of Portland for the safety of its employees.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021
Portland used to be a beautiful city. Now this business, which has had an employee threatened by an armed person, had to shut down production when an RV -- possibly derelict -- parked nearby caught fire and burned, blowing out a transformer which cut off power.

My spouse and I left Seattle seven years ago when those derelict RV's started parking in our neighborhood and selling drugs openly. We knew people in the neighborhood with children who had to walk past those RV's to get to the park.

It doesn't even hurt any more to contemplate the destruction of what were once beautiful, safe cities. They're dead. Nobody cares.

Another business considering moving out of Portland for the safety of its employees​

ROFL.gif

Portland used to be a beautiful city. Now this business, which has had an employee threatened by an armed person, had to shut down production when an RV -- possibly derelict -- parked nearby caught fire and burned, blowing out a transformer which cut off power.

My spouse and I left Seattle seven years ago when those derelict RV's started parking in our neighborhood and selling drugs openly. We knew people in the neighborhood with children who had to walk past those RV's to get to the park.

It doesn't even hurt any more to contemplate the destruction of what were once beautiful, safe cities. They're dead. Nobody cares.
Ok, Karen.

Liberal policies will turn all the big cities into hellholes.

Forum List

Back