Another batshit crazy liberal wants to turn America into Denmark

I don't believe it's possible for us Americans to fellate as much muslim cock as Europe. So you treasonous, politically-correct-castrati Americans can get that idea out of your heads right now.

• Banned
Seriously?

No, not seriously. I just asked the question because I wanted to see you come in here and ask me "seriously?"

That's what I thought. You answered the question so that you could keep your thread afloat. You have commentary that is written out of desperation.

And you have shit in your head, apparently. Not sure why you would bother responding if you had nothing to say. Oh, because you never have anything to say. My bad.

I lived in Denmark...it's a gorgeous country

I also lived in America and its so so amazing....

nobody can turn America into Denmark or vice versa

Countries are what they are.

Most beautiful men and women are in Denmark by the way LOL:p

you could nevah

lol

turn America into Denmark...

sorry folks!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

The author is taking quite a leap in his analysis. He should keep on leaping right into a lake

I love how all the little Drumpf supporters are so perfectly silent. :lol:

Seriously?

No, not seriously. I just asked the question because I wanted to see you come in here and ask me "seriously?"

That's what I thought. You answered the question so that you could keep your thread afloat. You have commentary that is written out of desperation.

And you have shit in your head, apparently. Not sure why you would bother responding if you had nothing to say. Oh, because you never have anything to say. My bad.

Just pointing out the desperation from people that are recognizing that the tactics they have relied on in the past are breaking down. Maintaining division is going to be a bitch.

Just pointing out the desperation from people that are recognizing that the tactics they have relied on in the past are breaking down. Maintaining division is going to be a bitch.

I really think you are in the wrong thread. You're not making any sense.

Says the guy that relies on an op-ed piece as evidence.

Says the guy that relies on an op-ed piece as evidence.

:lol: Man, you're really out of your gourd, eh? So now we can't discuss an opinion that someone else has written? Unbelievable.

Forum List

Back