Another anti Jew Democrat running for office

I am a Jew, I cannot be a rightwing bigot. Find a job yet, Clayton?

Of course you can.

Nope. You don't know who Jews are obviously.

Of course I do. I am Jewish. Jews can be rightwing bigots just as anyone else can.

You’re one of those fake Jews then. Welcome. Traitor.

LOL, ok. Whatever you say Mandelbaum.

Since when being critical of Israel and the ultra criminal Netenyahu anti Jewish or anti semitic ? :)

Trump talks shit about China all the time . Does that make him anti Asian?

Beto: Netanyahu 'Sided With Racists,' But Terrorist-Supporting Abbas Only 'Ineffectual'

Beto: Netanyahu 'Sided With Racists,' But Terrorist-Supporting Abbas Only 'Ineffectual'

This is honestly getting old. Any Jew that continues to vote Blue is just a traitor and spits on the graves of those who gave their lives during WWII.
Bibi...isn't he the PM who is under indictment for corruption?

Dude you are siding with people who would shove you in ovens as soon as look at you

Questioned about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, O’Rourke stated, “right now we don’t have the best negotiating partners on either side: we have a prime minister in Israel who has openly sided with racists — who, in a previous election, warned that the Arabs were coming to the polls — and on the Palestinian side, you have an ineffectual leader, in Mahmoud Abbas, who has not been very effective in bringing his side to the table either.”

Absolutely accurate

I am a Jew, I cannot be a rightwing bigot. Find a job yet, Clayton?

Of course you can.

Nope. You don't know who Jews are obviously.

Of course I do. I am Jewish. Jews can be rightwing bigots just as anyone else can.

You’re one of those fake Jews then. Welcome. Traitor.

LOL, ok. Whatever you say Mandelbaum.

Go away, adults are conversing

Questioned about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, O’Rourke stated, “right now we don’t have the best negotiating partners on either side: we have a prime minister in Israel who has openly sided with racists — who, in a previous election, warned that the Arabs were coming to the polls — and on the Palestinian side, you have an ineffectual leader, in Mahmoud Abbas, who has not been very effective in bringing his side to the table either.”

Absolutely accurate

Would it be more accurate to say that on the Palestinian sides we have dirty terrorists?

This is honestly getting old. Any Jew that continues to vote Blue is just a traitor and spits on the graves of those who gave their lives during WWII.

Nutanyahoo did side with racists. Even Jews are pissed off about it. Google it...

Netanyahu boosts racist far-right party with pre-election deal - Axios

Last edited:

Nutanyahoo did side with racists. Even Jews are pissed off about it. Google it...

That’s fine. Palestinian regime is run by terrorists. Why did he not say that? Internationally
Renowned terrorists!!!

He said what he said. None of it anti-semitic in the last

Shove your "should have said" up your ass.

YOU "should have said" that the Christchurch killings were unacceptable and unwarranted...but you didn't

Jews are slowly working their way red. They were commonly liberal Democrats, but today's Democrats are hardly liberal, they're progs.

Interesting to watch how Democrats have turned their heads to middle class, Christians, Jews, whites and to some extent blacks. They've turned their attention to primarily Muslim, brown and illegals. Doesn't matter they're selling the country out in the effort, what matters to them is power and $.

Blue is brown, I mean shit stain.

Since when being critical of Israel and the ultra criminal Netenyahu anti Jewish or anti semitic ? :)
He can criticize the shit out of Netanyahu, even call him a racist, but to say Netanyahu is racist and Abass is “ineffectual”. Abass is terrorist
Oh so netenyahu who kills civilians and kids isnt a terrorist ?

Forum List

Back