Another american tragedy

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ANOTHER AMERICAN TRAGEDY
GOP and T-Baggers are Un-American, Un-Christian, Nazism, shameful scrooges. They have cut off unemployment for the unemployed just before Christmas. Beyond this, I am speechless.

“The unemployment don’t want to work” and this will force them to find work? “Un-employment is a hand out“? Most ridiculous statement ever to come from the right. How is it that they qualify for unemployment if they did not work?

Unemployment is not a luxury, but a temporary safety net and don’t began to pay necessary expenses for families and they have to supplement it with welfare service. Now they will quality for AFDC, Medicaid, food stamps and a check and we pay for that. And that too is only a temporary safety net.

If we want people to go back to work then they should let the earmark for the wealthy expire, deport illegal aliens and free up jobs and bring back those jobs that left the country.

If they want people to have more of their money, then they should extend unemployment. I and my son who has worked for the last 30 years and many other Americans have never collected unemployment after paying into it. Give them ours. Same goes for social security.

God must be angry as hell.

Guess I am not speechless at all

ANOTHER AMERICAN TRAGEDY
GOP and T-Baggers are Un-American, Un-Christian, Nazism, shameful scrooges. They have cut off unemployment for the unemployed just before Christmas. Beyond this, I am speechless.

“The unemployment don’t want to work” and this will force them to find work? “Un-employment is a hand out“? Most ridiculous statement ever to come from the right. How is it that they qualify for unemployment if they did not work?

Unemployment is not a luxury, but a temporary safety net and don’t began to pay necessary expenses for families and they have to supplement it with welfare service. Now they will quality for AFDC, Medicaid, food stamps and a check and we pay for that. And that too is only a temporary safety net.

If we want people to go back to work then they should let the earmark for the wealthy expire, deport illegal aliens and free up jobs and bring back those jobs that left the country.

If they want people to have more of their money, then they should extend unemployment. I and my son who has worked for the last 30 years and many other Americans have never collected unemployment after paying into it. Give them ours. Same goes for social security.

God must be angry as hell.

Guess I am not speechless at all

Why is it just the other day 11 Democrats voted against this proposal?
Why did some Democrats decide not to vote at all?

Did you know that some Republicans voted for this bill?

Get back to us on this please and maybe you can explain to me anyway why you think the republicans blocked this....

And by the way the unemployment benefit has been extended and extended some have collected for 99 weeks.How much longer should they be extended for? When is enough enough 125 weeks,200 weeks,300 weeks...?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back