Dems big meanies,stop unemployment benefits....

Rozman

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2009
Brooklyn,NY
http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2010/11/house-votes-against-jobless-benefits-extension.html

The GOP wanted congress to shift unspent stimulus monies to fund the extension.in other words all they want is to have the extension paid for.What is wrong with that.The Dems however helped kill the effort by voting against the measure....Will they catch any heat for doing so or will the left controlled media blame the Republicans as always.

Ergo...

Any Lib (Ed Shultz MSNBC) can't go on their show tonight and rail against the right when it really was the Dems that killed the effort. :lol:

Last edited:
Its hard to "save money" when there isnt any left

Once again Ed Shultz told a bunch of lies regarding the Republicans position on extending the unemployment benefits.One lie was the position on how it would be paid for under the Republican plan.The GOP want unused stimulus money used to fund it.What's wrong with that?

Once again Ed Shultz told a bunch of lies regarding the Republicans position on extending the unemployment benefits.One lie was the position on how it would be paid for under the Republican plan.The GOP want unused stimulus money used to fund it.What's wrong with that?

Again the Dems seem to forget what the Paygo legislation they passed was written for. Shultz has proven time and again to be nothing more than a Democrat mouthpiece spreading misinformation; and the Libs mindlessly lap it up.

Looks like neither got the message that the voters want them to work together for the good of the country. Instead both sides are still posturing while the country languishes.

House Votes Against Jobless Benefits Extension - The Note

The GOP wanted congress to shift unspent stimulus monies to fund the extension.in other words all they want is to have the extension paid for.What is wrong with that.The Dems however helped kill the effort by voting against the measure....Will they catch any heat for doing so or will the left controlled media blame the Republicans as always.

Ergo...

Any Lib (Ed Shultz MSNBC) can't go on their show tonight and rail against the right when it really was the Dems that killed the effort. :lol:

yea..i was just going to start a thread on this but...

After holiday, lawmakers have two days to make unemployment deal
By Vicki Needham - 11/25/10 10:39 AM ET

Emergency unemployment benefits are likely to lapse shortly after Congress returns from recess next week, affecting upward of 2 million people by the end of the year.

Lawmakers have until Nov. 30 to extend the current six-month extension of the benefits, but it’s unclear if they can reach an agreement in time for the unemployed workers who have exhausted their 26 weeks of state unemployment insurance.

"I think the chances of something happening in the first two days are slim, but leadership and the White House are both still very aware of the need for quick and aggressive action," said Judy Conti, federal advocacy coordinator with National Employment Law Project.

After holiday, lawmakers have two days to make unemployment deal - The Hill's On The Money

"quick and aggressive action", yea they can do that, but deep thinking an originality? Not so much.....

the stimulus has basically done whats it was going to do, thats a headline in an article I saw this morning to, so using money from that prgm. for this seems fine to me.

House Votes Against Jobless Benefits Extension - The Note

Ergo...

yea..i was just going to start a thread on this but...

After holiday, lawmakers have two days to make unemployment deal
By Vicki Needham - 11/25/10 10:39 AM ET

Emergency unemployment benefits are likely to lapse shortly after Congress returns from recess next week, affecting upward of 2 million people by the end of the year.

Lawmakers have until Nov. 30 to extend the current six-month extension of the benefits, but it’s unclear if they can reach an agreement in time for the unemployed workers who have exhausted their 26 weeks of state unemployment insurance.

"I think the chances of something happening in the first two days are slim, but leadership and the White House are both still very aware of the need for quick and aggressive action," said Judy Conti, federal advocacy coordinator with National Employment Law Project.

After holiday, lawmakers have two days to make unemployment deal - The Hill's On The Money

"quick and aggressive action", yea they can do that, but deep thinking an originality? Not so much.....

the stimulus has basically done whats it was going to do, thats a headline in an article I saw this morning to, so using money from that prgm. for this seems fine to me.

And nevermind that the lawmakers know what they need to do and that is get the Hell out of our way...we don't need any legislation for that. ;)

Sgt. Shultz is a partisan hack. His ratings need to slink farther South.

The only unemployment benefits the people need is for government to get out of the way and let us do what we do best...create unabashed commerce.

;)

Forum List

Back