Another alien in Arizona...

RWS

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2013
This is over South Mountain. At around 7pm.

I get out of work at around 7pm, and when I come out of my office I face South Mountain!!!!

This happened on April 2. Friggin Saturday.... over South Mountain at 7pm.... I would do anything to see this stuff live! People around me do, but I never see it.......

Very frustrating. But I will argue for the possibility of ET UFO's til I die.

• Banned
I mean dang... it could just be a balloon.... But the thing is that I never even see the balloons!!!! Very frustrating!!

However, I did follow a Google Self Driving Vehicle today in Phoenix! I took a pic too!

It was going pretty slow, and took it's time making a left on Baseline. So I gave it the finger!

That's how we roll in NY....

Out of all the videos of 'UFOs', none of them are close ups with digital clarity. You'd think ONE would be that. Just one. None are.

I think people driving around filming these things need to join modern society and buy a camera that has good zoom and resolution, rather than 1960s technology!

WTF!

• Banned
I hear ya. But my ex-wife saw the biggest mass UFO sighting in the US, and she saw it from about 100 feet away.

She witnessed the Hudson Boomerang in 1985. Up close and personal. Of course she doesn't have a photo, but after I met her years later and she told me of the story, I found a pic of it and showed it to her, and it is exactly what she saw.

hqdefault.jpg

Now, she still does not believe it was an alien spacecraft even though it hovered and zoomed away. It also flew over i-95 and people got out of their cars to watch this. It was all over the news and police reports. On this particular occasion (it happened more than once), it was declared to be 3 low-flying airplanes by the gov't.

Now she doesn't believe in aliens bc she's Catholic, but she knows for sure it was not 3 low flying airplanes. Not when they were a distance of about "across the street" as she describes. When I showed her this pic taken at the same location and time, she said that is exactly what she was seeing. She thinks it's some sort of government vehicle, but agrees that they should not be flying it over heavily populated areas of CT and NY. She was in East Milford, CT, when she saw this, and will swear by it.

So.... i tried everything to try to debunk it. A blimp, Christmas lights strung along in the summer, every possible thing I could think to say it was not a flying craft. And it was definitely a flying craft, that could hover, fly slowly, and zoom away at incredible speeds at an instant. She agrees it is nothing like what we have in tech today.

So since she cannot accept the "alien" possibility, she knows for sure it is not what our gov't said it was.

I would kill to see something like that.... that would be "proof" to me... Although she is now way more accepting that it was "alien", it used to kick my butt that she still thought it was government stuff flying over CT and NY for 8 years.

National Enquirer claims bigfoot built a space ship and is now surveying best places to hide in rural America. The Enquirer quotes an inside source, that Arizona is too open for sufficient hiding places. The source claims bigfoot enjoys reading about the speculation concerning their whereabouts and enjoy watching TV and often laugh when recording they use to confuse trackers are aired. More to follow.

• Banned
Thank you for trying to ridicule UFO's with Bigfoot!

That always works wonders with the simple-minded!

How about I ridicule Jesus, with Rudolph? The reindeer (just making sure you know who Rudolph is).

RWS, ridicule? hardly, factual information from a well respected media company. Now while I'm not religious, Jesus and Rudolph is a stretch, but have at it if it makes you happy.

"Experience shapes all of our beliefs, values, thinking styles, behavioral dispositions, ways of seeing, and ways of feeling. We share much as a species; however, our extraordinary malleability distinguishes us from each other and from other animals. No aspect of human activity remains untouched by enculturation and experience. The way that we sit, stand, walk, breath, the volume at which we speak, speech itself, the way that we dress and live, the foods that we crave, the arts that we love, and the structure of our relationships are learned scripts to some degree. It boggles the mind to think about that. Philosophers who emphasize biological contributors are neglecting our most important trait. Although finding biological universals is valuable, it is like studying bedrock instead of buildings." Dialogues On Disability: Shelley Tremain Interviews Jesse Prinz - Discrimination and Disadvantage

• Banned
Yes, ridicule. You posted a video of a bigfoot riding a motorcycle in response to my serious thread about UFO's.

My Rudolph analogy applies. Would you like to talk about the possibilities of ET UFO's visiting Earth, without your nonsense?

The video in the OP is Trump ascending to heaven to give Jesus some investment advice. He will be back in time to insult Pacific Islanders who have immigrated to the US. and sit around collecting welfare while blowing on conch shells.

You folks crack me up! :)

But seriously, I'm talking about the possibilities of ETUFO's. And how they are a part of our ancient history and culture.

And why that knowledge is important for the future.

I think aliens exist on earth too, and in the olden days they were called demons. I would not like to be their Guinea pig.

There's a reason why you think that.

But the truth is that there are thousands of ancient texts that tell a different (but similar) story, than what eventually evolved into the monotheistic Bible made by the Jews. And what the ancient texts said, will blow your mind. The OT was based on these historical documents, and changed to become a monotheistic religion, to suit the plagiarists that wanted to make money and armies...

The original texts say something VERY different (but similar). Would you like to hear?

I think aliens exist on earth too, and in the olden days they were called demons. I would not like to be their Guinea pig.

But the truth is that there are thousands of ancient texts that tell a different (but similar) story, than what eventually evolved into the monotheistic Bible made by the Jews. And what the ancient texts said, will blow your mind. The OT was based on these historical documents, and changed to become a monotheistic religion, to suit the plagiarists that wanted to make money and armies...

The original texts say something VERY different (but similar). Would you like to hear?
This is interesting, but wouldn't the original texts be destroyed thousands of years ago?

or gods
Yes. All kinds of deceptions happened. They may even have engineered most people away from their natural balance. In fact, Arizona is the site, where archeology uncovered mass abductions and related defensive living arrangements, that happened a few thousand years ago. Plus, not far from Arizona, there is the Maya culture, that appeared from nothing and disappeared into nothing, in one step, no development, like they landing and then taking off back to space.

or gods
Yes. All kinds of deceptions happened. They may even have engineered most people away from their natural balance. In fact, Arizona is the site, where archeology uncovered mass abductions and related defensive living arrangements, that happened a few thousand years ago. Plus, not far from Arizona, there is the Maya culture, that appeared from nothing and disappeared into nothing, in one step, no development, like they landing and then taking off back to space.

the bible and other stories of the past have references to people that lived hundreds of years

i have sometimes wondered if the people they claimed as really really old

had been visitors with speed of light ability

so here on earth we aged much faster then the returning visitors

or gods

the bible and other stories of the past have references to people that lived hundreds of years

This is logical. Also, there are theories, that human looking aliens exist and although they look almost completely human, they are not and they live a lot longer than humans.

or gods

This is logical. Also, there are theories, that human looking aliens exist and although they look almost completely human, they are not and they live a lot longer than humans.

anything is possible

it is a big universe out there

or gods

anything is possible

it is a big universe out there
Aliens are scary. They are known to program you.

This is interesting, but wouldn't the original texts be destroyed thousands of years ago?

The original texts were written by the Sumerians 6000 years ago. Many of them still survive. Many others were rewritten by the Babylonians and Akkadians and Egyptians, so they continue on, in modified form. It's like the telephone game...

Since there were no copiers back then, things had to be rewritten, and often translated into languages and words that made sense for the culture at-hand. So the Sumerians wrote about the Anunnaki, and after 2000 years of retelling and rewriting, eventually culminated in the OT. But the stories are generally the same. It's the facts that are lost in translation.

And the biggest fact is that Anunnaki means "Those who came from Heaven to Earth", which means that they did not come from this planet.

Forum List

Back