Bull Ring Anonymous1977: emilynghiem is Asian I support Freedmen's Town plan for Constitutional equality

To anyone else on the thread, this is what I am talking about....I have asked her to stop posting to me, telling her that I'm not interested in anything that she has to say (due to the fact that I believe that she is a White racist masquerading as an Asian woman and trying to stir up trouble) AND SHE CONTINUES TO DO IT.

This is White behavior (disrespecting the wishes of a Black person,) not Asian behavior.

If anyone can get her to just stop posting to me would you please help me?

Thank you,
Anonymous1977

I think you're a white girl.

I am not concerned with what you think...if you invite me to join you and I decline, then you start insulting me to others and stalking me around the site posting to me when I ask you to stop, then it would be YOU exhibiting evil behavior, not me (those things are what emilynghiem did, so it is her with the problem here, not me lol)...

Peace.
Anonymous1977

I think you're a white girl.

I am not concerned with what you think...if you invite me to join you and I decline, then you start insulting me to others and stalking me around the site posting to me when I ask you to stop, it would be YOU exhibiting evil behavior, not me (those things are what emilynghiem did, so it is her with the problem here, not me lol)...

Peace.
Anonymous1977

I suggested you report it. Did you????????????

Actually, one cannot report someone for posting to them on the forums...I would try to put her on ignore but I would like to continue to monitor her behavior to see if she continues to SLANDER me.

I know that she is not Asian and she has not made me think/feel ill about Asians LOL.

Peace.
Anonymous1977

Actually, one cannot report someone for posting to them on the forums...I would try to put her on ignore but I would like to continue to monitor her behavior to see if she continues to SLANDER me.

I know that she is not Asian and she has not made me think/feel ill about Asians LOL.

Peace.
Anonymous1977

You said she harassed in a PM, so you can report the PM.

PS. Which song version of Superstar did you like best?

Peace.
Anonymous1977

Interesting that you give someone power to justify your racism against Asians.

To anyone else on the thread, this is what I am talking about....I have asked her to stop posting to me, telling her that I'm not interested in anything that she has to say (due to the fact that I believe that she is a White racist masquerading as an Asian woman and trying to stir up trouble) AND SHE CONTINUES TO DO IT.

This is White behavior (disrespecting the wishes of a Black person,) not Asian behavior.

If anyone can get her to just stop posting to me would you please help me?

Thank you,
Anonymous1977

If you stopped falsely accusing me
I could stop having to defend myself.

Admit you were wrong.
Stop "bearing false witness against your neighbor"
while claiming to follow the God of Abraham who commanded this.

If you accuse someone of fraud and lying who isn't,
you need to correct that.

I can't do that for you.
As a Christian I am compelled to ask for corrections and rebuke
in the name of Jesus or Justice by
Matthew 18:15-20 and to ask that we
confess our fault to one another and pray for one another that we may be healed.
James 5:16

If you do not believe in the same God
and Restorative Justice, then admit you are a nonbeliever
and you are free to ask me to depart.

But if you claim to be a believer in God's justice
then we are supposed to follow Scripture as in Matthew:

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Anonymous if you are not a believer in the same God of Abraham
then you are free to depart as a heathen and hypocite.

I believe you are a believer, and that is why I follow the law for
believers to reconcile by establishing God's truth between us.
As fellow Believers. Amen.

You said she harassed in a PM, so you can report the PM.

PS. Which song version of Superstar did you like best?

During her PM's I thought that she was Asian so out of love for a fellow non-White I tolerated her refusal to accept me not being interested in her offer...but if she wants to keep on posting to me on the forums all I can do is put her on ignore.

Peace, and may God Bless you.
Anonymous

Houstonian who helped found embattled SAE chapter at OU speaks out - Houston Chronicle

Dear Mr. Vinekar:
Thank you for speaking out and for your service to the academic community and public.

I was moved by what I had read about you and SAE in the recent
Chronicle article. I believe the right steps were take to calm down the public outcry
over the offensive chants and incident. But I wanted to work with the
students involved and your SAE chapters to create a positive community
project that is meaningful and will leave a legacy for students and leaders nationwide.

After reading how the students and chapter were expelled, and even the chef for the SAE chapter lost his job, I contacted Gladys House [see emails below] who had authored business plans, including a position for a full-time cook, as part of the budget for her Veteran housing proposal to save the last 10 historic rowhouses in Freedmen's Town, where I started volunteering after graduating from Rice.

I thought this project could be ideal for the students to restore
good faith relations with the public, since it is a national historic landmark
of Freed Slave churches and Civil Rights endangered and destroyed for lack of funds and support. Community residents and leaders I've been supporting
and financing had authored plans to restore the landmark housing as a sustainable
campus, modeled after Rice. http://www.campusplan.org Adjunct professor Stephen Fox has been a key advocate for historic preservation, but even with Rice alum Annise Parker as Mayor the business plans have not been funded but overrun by political conflicts of interest with corporate developers, that received
millions in tax funding while nonprofits seeking preservation were evicted to tear down the community plans for restoration as a campus.

I was looking for support to promote national support and funding
for these campus plans, including connecting them with Obama's
executive order on Excellence in African American Education,
but the local politics has prevented unity.

When this issue concerning SAE came up, I saw a perfect opportunity to create student internships and community service
to help the African American communities to save irreplaceable history
through a campus concept that can be replicated as a model nationwide.

I have set aside $10,000 in an LLC created just to launch this campaign for creating a campus district, and to organize a team of students and professional mentors to lead it. But gave up because of exhaustion from working two jobs, struggling even to pay the interest on loans to the non profit volunteers, and obstruction from endless politics that prevented the right people from coming together to make this a reality.

Here is the unfinished website I had started, including the campus plans signed
into federal HUD legislation, and Gladys House's Veteran Housing
plans which I thought the students at SAE could help us to save.

http://www.freedmenstown.com

Working two jobs, I have not had the time, focus, or business and marketing skills to take this to a national level. I had planned to offer a contest to students to write to the President about this campus plan, but don't even have the energy to do that.

I'd be willing to consult with you, if it is better for me to invest the
$10,000 I saved to start a trust to buy land, or to create jobs for
the OU students and SAE chapter to take on this project and promote it correctly.

Would you be willing to consult or direct students to raise funds to
buy out the land and build a campus under this LLC?

With $10,000 to get this started, I would like to offer this project as a proposed project for the students and your SAE chapter.

Can this project be used for community service to save the SAE chapter
that you worked so hard to create. If so, I would gladly donate the money
I saved up as closing costs to buy the property, and work with you and
SAE students to set this up where it helps the community and everyone.

The students at the local schools in our district wanted to save the last historic
houses, but the politics ran right over all of us. Rice alum Juliet Stipeche
is on the trustee board of HISD in our district and wanted to help the students.

Here is the news video from fellow classmate Ned Hibberd at Fox 26,
covering our efforts to save the last blocks of historic rowhouses which
Gladys House had proposed to save for Veterans in a business plan,
budget application for funding to both the VA and to HUD but got no help.

Time running out for historic Freedman s Town - FOX 26 News MyFoxHouston

I would like to see students lead this effort, where the educational programs are sustainable not just for training student interns, but also for training Veterans and community leaders in owning and managing business, property, schools and government administration before running for public office.

If you like the idea of launching a student contest to write letters or create a video PSA to officials or foundations to raise the funds for saving Freedmen's Town, I would be happy to sponsor a $1000 contest through SAE to promote this national landmark as a campus model for economic and government reform through legal and financial education.

Thank you for your outreach, and please let me know if I can help restore your goals with the SAE and the students involved at OU.

Yours truly,
Emily Nghiem
73 820 5130
[email protected]

http://www.isonomy.org
http://www.ethics-commission.net
http://www.earnedamnesty.org

To promote the youth business education center and music production studio, which Gladys House already bought the land to build, I even spoofed a rock song and rap about the history of Freedmen's Town and the struggle to save it as a campus to end slave labor worldwide through student campus organizations:
http://www.rightsfortheworkers.org This song is dedicated to Dr. Tim O'Brien who passed away years ago and never got to see his book published on Freedmen's Town and the fruit of his fight to save it, and to Lenwood Johnson, the co-author of the original campus plans, who is still with us but lost his son, a Veteran, who might still be alive if we had been able to complete the plans in time to buy the 10 houses and move him closer to his father and received community support.

I never forgave myself for that failure, but just ask and pray that Lenwood's plans be supported to restore the entire district as a campus and stop any further losses. Please see attached letter to Ted Cruz's office on the restitution owed to taxpayers for abuses of public funding and authority, which I ask to be credited back to finance the creation of a campus district to teach the lessons and legacy of Freedmen's Town and the political history of African Americans and Civil Rights.

If you can see any way to turn these problems into an educational opportunity for students to make a meaningful and lasting contribution, I appreciate any suggestions or ideas you have. Thank you very much.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: found a chef for your Vet Housing Plans?

You may give them my number of 713 742 6995.
Alumni scheduled to meet this Saturday at 1:00 p.m. unless the president
has to work.

Gladys

-----Original Message-----
To: Gladys House <[email protected]>; Gladys House <[email protected]>; emilynghiem <[email protected]>; Emily Nghiem <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, Mar 10, 2015 3:23 pm
Subject: found a chef for your Vet Housing Plans?

A black chef might lose his job because of the racist Oklahoma frat chant but the internet is trying to help - Houston Chronicle

^ Black Chef lost his job due to racist chants that expelled the Fraternity at OU ^

Dear Gladys:
Can we lobby the SAE fraternity that shut down due to racist chants at OU,
and ask to create a campus job for them to save the Vet housing plans?

The Black Chef for the expelled chapter lost his job.

I have 10K in the bank toward that project.

Can Minister Pervis Hall organize and use that LLC
to draw the expelled students and chapter here to FT
to help you with the Vet housing and music studio project?

My coworkers are interested but want to know what
celebrities you want to work with to promote the studio.

Can I give them your number to invite them to a meeting of FT alumni on this?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. You guys are funny.

I don't have time to play with you disturbed people however.

So bye.

To any Asian on the thread, I have no issue with the Asian people...I am like Muhammad Ali who said "them Vietcongs ain't never called me n*gger" lol!

Peace & may God bless you.
Anonymous1977

So bye.

To any Asian on the thread, I have no issue with the Asian people...I am like Muhammad Ali who said "them Vietcongs ain't never called me n*gger!"

Anonymous1977

Well you certainly have issues with me as an Asian.
Maybe it's because I'm a woman
and calling you out for doing NOTHING to help
save Black history and Civil Rights landmarks in Freedmen's Town.

What's more, is I am now writing to a WHITE MAN
to try to save the campus plans.

Since BLACK men won't help, maybe this guy will.

So there, Anonymous, so much for your evil White people.
If this White Man responds and offers to help while
Black Men like you do nothing but attack me for helping,
then what does that tell you?

I'm guessing it is a male issue with women doing more work than men.
It's an insult to your manhood so you have to justify it by blaming someone or something.
If you can't get credit for being in charge, so you have to insult anyone who is doing the work.
Must be some male ego or territorial issue.

I don't think it's race, but some political patriarchal issue with pecking order
and who's the head of the pack.

I'm back with some more time lololol.

Can anyone assist me on what to do when someone SLANDERS you on these forums? This White (not Asian) racist emilynghiem is slandering me (LYING ABOUT ME) telling others that I have a problem with Asians LOLOLOLOLOL...

Peace and may God Bless you lolol.
Anonymous1977

So bye.

To any Asian on the thread, I have no issue with the Asian people...I am like Muhammad Ali who said "them Vietcongs ain't never called me n*gger" lol!

Anonymous1977

At least I don't go around projecting delusions that Asians like me are lying and are really White?
Who is delusional here, into denial and projection?
How mentally healthy is that, Anonymous?

Just concerned for your health and judgment to be restored.
I am seeking corrections as a fellow believer in the same God.
There is only one truth, so either I am Asian and telling the truth,
or White and lying.

I you love God you will seek the truth and not RUN from it.
1 John 20
20If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen.

^ NOTE this refers to accusations of Whites as being evil, and not recognizing fellow neighbors as equal children of God we are all called to forgive and love ^

Last edited:
I'm back with some more time lololol.

Can anyone assist me on what to do when someone SLANDERS you on these forums? This White (not Asian) racist emilynghiem is slandering me (LYING ABOUT ME) telling others that I have a problem with Asians LOLOLOLOLOL...

Peace and may God Bless you lolol.
Anonymous1977

Hi Anonymous and thank you for working this out in good faith.

What I mean is you have a problem with me. And since I am Asian you have a problem with me as an Asian.

My coworker laughed when he heard about this.
We figured you cannot believe that Asians like me would really go through all this trouble
to help Blacks to save Black history.

You can understand if Whites do it for some political gain.

But your mind just turns off and can't imagine an Asian women getting involved in this for real.

That's okay. You should have seen the face of Councilwoman Ada Edwards when I spoke out on the need for reparations for Civil Wrongs done to the community at taxpayer expense. She asked me how did I get involved in this issue? I explained that the historic and Civil Rights history, and maybe should have mentioned I came from Galveston that shares history with the Freed Slaves who came from there.

It didn't dawn on me until I was driving home, that she was asking the same thing your mind cannot comprehend.
What is an Asian woman doing working on an issue of Freed Slave history and reparations for Blacks?
It's like asking why I wasn't Black.

To you, the most you can understand is "I must be White"

You remind me of the college freshman who laughed whenever I spoke with my Texas accent.
He said his brain SAW an Asian girl, but heard this Texas accent coming out.
And his brain wasn't connecting the sound with the image.
He said I looked like a "badly dubbed Asian film" and he kept laughing in my face, and then apologizing.
His brain just couldn't make the connection and he was staring right at me. Laughing.

Forum List

Back