Bull Ring Anonymous1977: emilynghiem is Asian I support Freedmen's Town plan for Constitutional equality

Dude anonymous.

Emily is a harmless lil angel.

Having beef with her is like your life has to really have hit rock.bottom.

Get well soon homey.

Lol peace, man.

...actually, this person (emilynghiem) has a history of harassing me through PM...no one who harasses someone, LIES to others with SLANDER that I have a problem with Asians, disrespects my wishes that he/she stop posting to me, and STALKS me around the site is harmless lol...

Peace.
Anonymous1977

Quit libeling me, Anonymous.
You are the only person harassing anyone.

Projection Projection Projection
Hope Judicial review is taking notes and uses you as a case study for his book.
When discussing changes in perception,
the issue of denial and projection goes hand in hand.

You would make a great case study, Anonymous.

Because I am Asian, this shows you are projecting your
fear and image of Whites as evil onto a target YOU ASSOCIATE with Whites.

You could have argued that my culture and language is White
and gotten away with that. I told you I even agree that this can be called White culture.

But you CHOOSE to push it too far and blame the race and blame someone who is Asian.

Perfect example of PROJECTION.

That if you do not forgive your issues with Whites
you PROJECT that bias onto everything and everyone you see.

You skew your judgment like a bad scientific experiment gone wrong.
And you will continue to draw faulty conclusions because of your false premise.

Judicial review are you taking notes on this?

You can add the theory that when men don't resolve their issues with other men,
their pride, ego and territorial pecking order and pack mentality is damaged,
so they take this out on weaker people who they can target and overcompensate
to regain a sense of control. So you can explain sexism this way, and targeting minorities
or bullying the runts in the pack. It's projection, and the males have it worse if they
can't forgive and correct their issues, because it is "perceived in society" as weak.

They want to prove their manhood by dominating someone else.
So if they cannot dominate other men, they pick on easier targets.

In this case, Anonymous somehow targeted an Asian female
to project all his animosity and "unforgiveness" from Whites and/or other Males
onto an Asian female who "happens to remind him" or represents what he hates and FEARS so much.

Judicial review if you can write this up, you need to add it to your book
on why it is important to address and resolve conflicts and changes in perception.

This is a perfect example, please use it!

I wont cite posters as examples, but I am taking notes. This is nothing new to me. ;)

What is this doing on this thread, G.T.?
Are you saying Anonymous has no balls? So you had to bring that up
so it would be represented in this exchange? I agree something is missing, and maybe that's what it is.

Either someone kicked Anonymous so badly he is in pain and cowering in the corner.
Or he needs to grow a pair? is that why you posted this here?
Its just a sneak peek into my thought process. Im a pretty intelligent person who for some reason cant pretend that normal human banter interests me, so i try to dig deeper.

I like what chris l said about vaginas. Chris, youre right. Why would a guy want to lick some strangers something that looks like a wet pink paper towel and can smell like pencil shavings mixed with arm pit juice.

Especially after the club like.....bro you know she's been running around for hours on a no wash basis dancing all getting her cardio in.....why in the fuck would you want to put those oozes in your mouth? Sick

:lol: I know, you guys are disgusting pigs. :p
Word, we are but some dudes are more thirsty than others.

Anyhoo, i wanna see if "milking the prostate" is a real thing.

I really wanted to give this an informative and a funny. :D
Its true though its not gay but i heard a fella say that a girl was licking his nuts like a dog toy and then she threw his legs in the air and started lickin his booty hole. Thats intense...he said she spilled a soda on his sheets and he wanted to beat her ass, especially she tried to kiss him after that

I don't think I would ever want to lick a butthole. :lol: You know, poop comes out of there!

Its just a sneak peek into my thought process. Im a pretty intelligent person who for some reason cant pretend that normal human banter interests me, so i try to dig deeper.

I like what chris l said about vaginas. Chris, youre right. Why would a guy want to lick some strangers something that looks like a wet pink paper towel and can smell like pencil shavings mixed with arm pit juice.

Especially after the club like.....bro you know she's been running around for hours on a no wash basis dancing all getting her cardio in.....why in the fuck would you want to put those oozes in your mouth? Sick

Its true though its not gay but i heard a fella say that a girl was licking his nuts like a dog toy and then she threw his legs in the air and started lickin his booty hole. Thats intense...he said she spilled a soda on his sheets and he wanted to beat her ass, especially she tried to kiss him after that

I don't think I would ever want to lick a butthole. :lol: You know, poop comes out of there!

Christine you did what no one has done yet. Gross me out.

I guess id consider it ifnshe freshly got outta the shower and i was super drunk and super horny. Hell in that scenario id treat that ass like a ring pop

I guess id consider it ifnshe freshly got outta the shower and i was super drunk and super horny. Hell in that scenario id treat that ass like a ring pop

Yeah well, you're a guy. :D We already discussed that you guys are disgusting.

We're also hypocrites.

Id never date a bitch who didnt swallow but at the same time putting cum in your mouth disgusts the fuck outta me.

I shower everyday and sometimes twice after I work out in the evening at my fitness club. I use deodorant everyday.I get regular haircuts twice a month. I always change underwear everyday. I used body wash for men. I never fart on a date or burp, and am very well mannered. ;)

I shower everyday and sometimes twice after I work out in the evening at my fitness club. I use deodorant everyday.I get regular haircuts twice a month. I always change underwear everyday. I used body wash for men. I never fart on a date or burp, and am very well mannered. ;)
Are you interviewing for a position?

I'm a business owner and good habits are vital

That's not what I mean. :D

I'm a business owner and good habits are vital
I agree, thats why i wonder why we're all on a messageboard. Fuckers.

Christine - My lips would never dare touch anything so vial. My lips would be truly blessed to touch lips as yours as I'm sure you'd take my breath away.

ChrisL

Lol. That's so corny. :D

We'll as long as it made you smile than I have certainly succeeded. ;) ChrisL

Did I tell you I'm a poet? emilynghiem A romantic poet. I grew up with all women so I learned how to treat a woman properly and I know what makes them tick. ;)

I can be quite the tease. However, I only do it to women to brighten their day and when I really like a woman I will always get her. Women are attracted to me and never end the relationship. I always have to end it with them. I have good reasons, though.

Last edited:
Christine - My lips would never dare touch anything so vial. My lips would be truly blessed to touch lips as yours as I'm sure you'd take my breath away.

ChrisL

We'll as long as it made you smile than I have certainly succeeded. ;)

Did I tell you I'm a poet? emilynghiem A romantic poet. I grew up with all women so I learned how to treat a woman properly and I know what makes them tick. ;)

I can be quite the tease. However, I only do it to women to brighten their day and when I really like a woman I will always get her. Women are attracted to me and never end the relationship. I always have to end it with them. I have good reasons, though.

Oh GAWD. :rolleyes-41: Don't kid yourself.

ChrisL

We'll as long as it made you smile than I have certainly succeeded. ;)

Oh GAWD. :rolleyes-41: Don't kid yourself.

All I can do is point to what has transpired up until this point. The women I have been dating get turned on so much that they want to sleep with me, but I'm a Christian and must say no, and any women that tries that with me I will be forced to let go.

I'm a very strong Cristian, Christine. ChrisL

Last edited:

ChrisL

We'll as long as it made you smile than I have certainly succeeded. ;) ChrisL

We should quit the boring debating and go make beautiful poetry together ha ha

After Abelaard, Before Heloise
Challenge to a Christian Logician

I wonder if clever Aristotle
Ever fumbled a baby bottle
In the dark of night, while the infant cried,
Only to hear those cries subside
At the breast of a mother nursing her child
To the tune of a runic lullaby.

I ask the world's astrologers
Who map the heavens above:
How many of your philosophers
Have ever been in love?

I also wonder if Thomas Aquinas
Ever pondered or stopped to define as
Simple a concept as "cuddly" or "cute"
Beyond what scholars could refute!

Go ask the great astronomers
Who count the stars and such:
How many Saints could quantify
The impact of a woman's touch?

Some critics pick on feminists,
Saying they need a "good night kiss."
When I read books as dry as this,
I wonder whose point is being missed!

If, after Einstein, mass is proved
Energy more slowly moved,
There is no need to separate
Thought from motion, Church from State,
Jew from Gentile, God from truth,
Earth from Heaven, faith from proof.
Natural laws and fate are one,
And that's my "Summa Contra None."

If my words you understand,
You're worthy to be called a man;
Or, better yet, profess my fault
To prove you're worth your Mass in salt!

You are a real weirdo. Seek help. The only one displaying hatred is you. Emily is trying to speak to you as if you are a human being.

LOLOL.

"Emily" has been SLANDERING me to others and disrespecting me, I asked her to please leave me alone and not post to me yet she appeared on some other thread of mine that had nothing to do with this thread and started LYING to others that I have a problem with Asians...

F*ck you and whoever wants to be on that side of things...

If I am displaying hate, then I am like Jesus who had no problem referring to the members of some races who had yet to show faith in him as, "dogs" (Matt. 15:21-28, Mark 7:24-30.)

If a White person, as "Emily" is (NOT AN ASIAN) wants to act like a dog, then I will call that dog a dog.

Thank you & good night lol.
Anonymous1977

You are a real weirdo. Seek help. The only one displaying hatred is you. Emily is trying to speak to you as if you are a human being.

LOLOL.

"Emily" has been SLANDERING me to others and disrespecting me, I asked her to please leave me alone and not post to me yet she appeared on some other thread of mine that had nothing to do with this thread and started LYING to others that I have a problem with Asians...

F*ck you and whoever wants to be on that side of things...

If I am displaying hate, then I am like Jesus who had no problem referring to the members of some races who had yet to show faith in him as, "dogs" (Matt. 15:21-28, Mark 7:24-30.)

If a White person, as "Emily" is (NOT AN ASIAN) wants to act like a dog, then I will call that dog a dog.

Thank you & good night lol.
Anonymous1977

Dude, one word sums you up. You are what men and women call an asshole. I wish that your heart will go from pride/selfishness to love/caringness. You are finished in this thread, and have been weighed, measured, and been found wanting.

Dude, one word sums you up. You are what men and women call an asshole. I wish that your heart will go from pride/selfishness to love/caringness. You are finished in this thread, and have been weighed, measured, and been found wanting.

LOLOLOLOL.

And you have been watching too much television or hanging out here too much, because you are really a "sh*t for brains" lololololol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back