Anonymous hacks darknet hosting site, leaks pedophile database

Trump was quoted for New York Magazine on Epstein in 2002, and reiterated their friendship in a 2003 Vanity Fair article. Epstein was convicted in 2008. Then while Trump was running for President, Trump's lawyer said they had no relationship...

Well, there you go.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

I think if I found out one of my friends not only liked twenty yr. old women, but then got convicted of diddling sixteen yr. olds? I think I would tell people I no longer am friends with such a person either.

Pedophiles don't just become pedophiles over night. If Trump was friends with him and partied with him for 15 years, you seriously don't think he knew what was going on? Don't be so naive.

According to a fallacious logic, what does that say about Bill Clinton?

I don't doubt Bill Clinton has something to do with it all... but that's just it, I don't allow political affiliation change my point of view on things like this.
I was trying to point out how stupid your logic was.

Wow.

You think felons tell their friends of all their criminal activity, seriously? You think every criminal is that dumb? Yeah?

Do I have to spell this out to you? Is English your first language?

Trump said in 2002 he had been friends with Epstein 15 years....

Trump said he knew Epstein liked YOUNG women....

Trump partied with Epstein a lot and is documented to have flown on his air plane at least once...

You seriously think after all that Trump didn't know Epstein liked underage girls???

I have a bridge to sell you in Wyoming if you do.

Where did he say he likes his girls young, as you said he said. He said he likes beautiful WOMEN on the younger side. Epstein was 50 at the time. The woman he was publicly seeing at the time was 39, another woman he was seeing was 37, a former model turned doctor. Geeesh.living in Palm Beach county, all his public dalliances were on the society pages.
And you ignore the fact Trump threw him out of Mar a lago, permanently, after hearing he had mistreated another woman.
That is a lie. He said he knew he liked beautiful women. People keep changing what he said to meet an agenda so you guys can throw false crap out there.
He said it long (think more than a decade) before Epstein was found to have engaged in such crap and threw him out of his club when he had mistreated a female there long before Epstein was charged. No flight logs with his name, but 26 with Bill Clinton's name.

You can't be serious? He said it straight out of his mouth... denying it only makes you look stupid.

You think pedophiles aren't always pedophiles???

I'll repeat this one last time... TRUMP SAID HE KNEW EPSTEIN LIKED HIS GIRLS YOUNG.

So does this mean you are going to ignore Trump's pedophile knowledge just because you support Trump? You understand that doesn't make you much better than a pedophile?

Here is the exact quote...

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Donald Trump Manages to Involve Himself in Two Skeevy Sex Scandals

Now...STRAIGHT FROM HIS MOUTH,... Why do you guys keep giving Trump a free pass!?!?

Where did he say he likes his girls young, as you said he said. He said he likes beautiful WOMEN on the younger side. Epstein was 50 at the time. The woman he was publicly seeing at the time was 39, another woman he was seeing was 37, a former model turned doctor. Geeesh.living in Palm Beach county, all his public dalliances were on the society pages.
And you ignore the fact Trump threw him out of Mar a lago, permanently, after hearing he had mistreated another woman.
That is a lie. He said he knew he liked beautiful women. People keep changing what he said to meet an agenda so you guys can throw false crap out there.
He said it long (think more than a decade) before Epstein was found to have engaged in such crap and threw him out of his club when he had mistreated a female there long before Epstein was charged. No flight logs with his name, but 26 with Bill Clinton's name.
You can't be serious? He said it straight out of his mouth... denying it only makes you look stupid.

You think pedophiles aren't always pedophiles???

I'll repeat this one last time... TRUMP SAID HE KNEW EPSTEIN LIKED HIS GIRLS YOUNG.

So does this mean you are going to ignore Trump's pedophile knowledge just because you support Trump? You understand that doesn't make you much better than a pedophile?

Here is the exact quote...

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Donald Trump Manages to Involve Himself in Two Skeevy Sex Scandals

Now...STRAIGHT FROM HIS MOUTH,... Why do you guys keep giving Trump a free pass!?!?

If you think a 39 and 37 year old woman is young to a rich elite person, you are severely naive. And saying that is even an understatement.

Trump is a salesman, he calls everyone friends, particularly those which he saw at Mar a lago, at all the social events there. It is a club of socialites and the way you get members is making them all feel like friends. They lived on the same island, where everyone knows everyone from the constant social events.
Well, there you go.

I think if I found out one of my friends not only liked twenty yr. old women, but then got convicted of diddling sixteen yr. olds? I think I would tell people I no longer am friends with such a person either.

Pedophiles don't just become pedophiles over night. If Trump was friends with him and partied with him for 15 years, you seriously don't think he knew what was going on? Don't be so naive.

I don't doubt Bill Clinton has something to do with it all... but that's just it, I don't allow political affiliation change my point of view on things like this.

Wow.

You think felons tell their friends of all their criminal activity, seriously? You think every criminal is that dumb? Yeah?

Trump partied with Epstein a lot and is documented to have flown on his air plane at least once...

You seriously think after all that Trump didn't know Epstein liked underage girls???

Hey, lewdog, dig you dog Bill when he actually flew with Epstein on his private plane at least 26 times, at least once without his secret service, something Trump never did?

Well, there you go.

Wow.

055ac9a36af34499e9c00acfedadbf7259676c9fe067d51f0d43bc1a4f5c12b4_1.gif

OMG!!! Look at all of the pedophiles that Trump should obviously be aware of!

29 Famous Men Who Married Much Younger Women

In fact, I guess that makes Trump a pedophile too for liking younger women. Melania is younger by 24 years.

Hey, lewdog, dig you dog Bill when he actually flew with Epstein on his private plane at least 26 times, at least once without his secret service, something Trump never did?

I have never supported Bill Clinton....I think he should have not only been impeached but removed from office... and I don't doubt that he was involved with Epstein. The fact that you Trump supporters want to accuse Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton and in the next breath give Trump a free pass is beyond my comprehension. You accuse Democrats of being disgraceful for turning a blind eye to what their people do because of their party affiliation, and you turn around and do the same fucking thing with Trump.

This kind of shit is the exact reason I am an Independent, I will not support a piece of shit just because of their party. It's seriously fucking sad that you guys are being a possible pedophile apologist for Trump because he is your candidate and you want to stick it to Democrats. You need to get your priorities straightened out.

Wow.

055ac9a36af34499e9c00acfedadbf7259676c9fe067d51f0d43bc1a4f5c12b4_1.gif

OMG!!! Look at all of the pedophiles that Trump should obviously be aware of!

Yeah...you called my logic dumb? And you post that shit? Are you kidding me? You know what the fuck a pedophile is...

You seem to assume that your friend knew the girl was 16.

Many 16 year olds can easily pass for 18 or early twenties, hence the term "Jail Bait".

All the elite on the island do, and to your comment regarding Trumps comment it was said BEFORE anything broke regarding Epstein. That makes twice you have been given that info. Got it now?
Here, look at this site to see all the goings on on the island, these in less than a week!

American Friends of the Israel Museum holds annual benefit
[/paste:font]
by PBDN

American Friends of the Israel Museum held its annual Palm Beach benefit Jan. 19 at The Breakers. The benefit raised $850,000 and was attended by 185 guests. Chairwomen for the event were Jill Bernstein, Ronnie Heyman and Bonnie Stern.

Society News
American Friends of Magen David Adom hear from UN representative
New York School of Interior Design feted at reception
Caritas Dei Bishop’s Gala raises thousands
What to Wear: Breast Cancer Research Foundation lunch in Palm Beach
Evening of Vision Gala supporters hold reception
More Society coverage

Social Calendar

Shiny Shots

Announcements

The Insider Blog: Palm Beach Society

Actress Laura Linney, doctor lead H.O.W. luncheon at Mar-a-Lago
by PBDN

Actress Laura Linney and ABC medical correspondent and author Dr. Jennifer Ashton were the speakers Jan. 26 at the 16th annual Time is of the Essence Luncheon for H.O.W. (Hearing the Ovarian Cancer Whisper) at The Mar-a-Lago Club.

Successful Safari: Mar-a-Lago event a record night for Palm Beach Zoo
by Shannon Donnelly, Daily News Society Editor

An assortment of unusual creatures were on hand to celebrate a record-breaking night for the Palm Beach Zoo and Conservation Society. Oh, and there were some animals there, too. “Tropical Safari” took place Jan. 27 at The Mar-a-Lago Club.

Starks honored at Scopus Award gala at The Breakers
by PBDN

American Friends of The Hebrew University honored residents John and Andrea Stark during the 2017 Palm Beach Scopus Award Gala on Jan. 15 at The Breakers. The venue was transformed into “A Night in the Courtyard” for the evening.

Vienna to Versailles: Trump presides over Red Cross Ball at Mar-a-Lago

At the 60th anniversary Red Cross Ball, there was nothing political on the menu — unless you count the President and First Lady; eight foreign ambassadors to the US; nobility from England, France and Italy; several US ambassadors; a Cabinet member; and the Chilean sea...

Palm Beach Wedding: Karina Brez and Dr. Curtis Emmer

The wedding of Karina Brez of Wellington to Dr. Curtis David Emmer of Palm Beach took place Jan. 21 in Palm Beach. Rabbi Michael Resnick officiated at the ceremony at The Breakers.

Fun day helps raise funds for MorseLife
by PBDN

More than 450 women spent a beautiful day shopping at high-end boutiques, having lunch and playing cards to help MorseLife Health System Feb. 1 at The Mar-a-Lago Club.

Grace and influence define grande dames of Palm Beach
by PBDN

Grande dames were the leaders in philanthropy and social graces. Here are some standouts: * The wife of Philadelphia banker Edward T. Stotesbury, EvaStotesbury was a society doyenne from 1917 until the 1940s.

Dorothy Hamill keynote speaker at A Women’s Journey event
by PBDN

More than 300 women attended the 10th annual Johns Hopkins Medicine’s A Woman’s Journey health conference and luncheon on Jan. 26.

Rat Pack is back at Palm Beach Island Cats gala
by PBDN

Bring back the Rat Pack. The Beach Club was the setting for the Palm Beach Island Cats’ Cat’s Meow Ball on Jan. 25.

Fashion leads the way at chic Cleveland Clinic reception

Supporters of The Cleveland Clinic Florida Ball attended a fashion presentation at Neiman Marcus on Tuesday evening Jan. 10 featuring third-generation American designer Rubin Singer’s Spring 2017 Collection.

Sources: Donald and Melania Trump will be at Red Cross Ball

This Trump beat is no party. Ok, that’s completely untrue. Except for a ceremonial hour on Jan. 20, it’s been nothing but parties. But with the presidency comes “reports” “rumors” and “rumblings” which are as mercurial as The Man Himself.

No-nonense ‘Miss Ruby’ a mover, shaker as early ‘Daily News’ editor
by M.M. Cloutier, Special to the Daily News

In a staff lecture that she considered essential, an influential woman in town explained the makeup of Palm Beach society, including a rung she likened to primates.

New opportunity: Supporters hear about Westgate plans at reception
by PBDN

Supporters of the Opportunity Early Childhood Education & Family Center gathered Jan. 17 for a cocktail reception at the home of Christine and Robert Stiller. Guests mingled and dined poolside while learning more about the children’s charity.

Fashion show highlight of Palm Beach Heart Ball reception
by PBDN

Akris hosted a look at the Spring/Summer 2017 collection Jan. 19 at its new store on Worth Avenue. The event was held in support of the sponsors of the American Heart Association’s Palm Beach Heart Ball.

Popular in Lifestyles
Day Academy to host Palm Beach initiative to feed hungry
More Society Stories

Well, there you go.

Wow.

Forum List

Back