Anna Navarro "GOP Strategist" worked for Jeb Bush's campaign.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Now I get the picture. She saw her meal ticket Jebby get kicked to the curb in the first round of the GOP nominations by Trump. GOP strategist my ass. She is paid by CNN to be a "GOP" Trump attack dog. She has no journalistic ethics and might be the nastiest b-- on that rag Carnival show called CNN>

Now I get the picture. She saw her meal ticket Jebby get kicked to the curb in the first round of the GOP nominations by Trump. GOP strategist my ass. She is paid by CNN to be a "GOP" Trump attack dog. She has no journalistic ethics and might be the nastiest b-- on that rag Carnival show called CNN>
You wanna back that up with examples or shall we just take your word?

Look it up for yourself. Anna Navarro supported Jeb Bush's campaign. If you need proof she is an unprofessional attack dog for the Resistance movement, just turn on FNN any night of the week.

Look it up for yourself. Anna Navarro supported Jeb Bush's campaign. If you need proof she is an unprofessional attack dog for the Resistance movement, just turn on FNN any night of the week.
I know Who she is and I've seen her on CNN. She definitely hates Trump and is very critical of him. That doesn't mean that she's not a Republican or in support of conservative values. It means she doesn't like Donald Trump and finds his words and actions inappropriate. She's not the only one.

If there something specific that she said that you are objecting to then post what it is. Otherwise I don't understand the point of your OP.

Forum List

Back