Ann Romney: No More Tax Returns Will Be Released

During his 2008 bid for the White House then-Sen. Obama did release his short-form birth certificate. FactCheck.org concluded at the time that “it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. … Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.”

So why did obozo's literary agent say he was born in kenya?

During his 2008 bid for the White House then-Sen. Obama did release his short-form birth certificate. FactCheck.org concluded at the time that “it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. … Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.”

So why did obozo's literary agent say he was born in kenya?

Maybe because it was a mistake - like the literary agent said...

By Dave Jamieson

In an interview with NBC set to air Thursday, Ann Romney, wife of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, said her husband's campaign will not release any additional tax returns to the public ahead of the election.

"We have been very transparent to what's legally required of us," Romney told reporter Natalie Morales, according to excerpts from NBC News. "There's going to be no more tax releases given."

Defying a longstanding trend among presidential candidates, the Romney campaign has only released a single -- and likely incomplete -- tax return. Politicians and pundits from both sides of the aisle have been pressuring Romney for weeks to disclose more of his tax history, culminating with a claim from Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) two weeks ago that he'd heard from an early investor in Bain Capital that Romney didn’t pay any taxes for a decade. Romney has denied that claim.

Ann Romney said that releasing more details on the family's taxes would merely give the Obama campaign "more ammunition." The Romneys' wealth is rumored to be as much as $250 million, and since much of Mitt Romney's earnings come from investments, he would pay a lower effective tax rate than many lesser-off Americans. But as for whether the campaign is trying to withhold embarrassing information, Ann Romney told NBC "there's nothing we're hiding."

More: Ann Romney: No More Tax Returns Will Be Released

Good for her! I have seen no Constitutional mandate that compels a presidential candidate to release any tax returns, let alone continue to submit to the petulant and over weening demands of a constituency that would manufacture information if nothing salient were found. Let the libs keep up their campaign of lies and calumny, it really helps define their character and their credibility.

They have pretty much flipped off the whole country.

They treat all their staff that way so we shouldn't expect to be treated any differently.

The Romneys are smarter than any liberal turd trying to dupe them into releasing their legal tax returns that the IRS has no problem with, because they understand the media goons will only highlight their wealth line by line with no legit reason behind the entire witch hunt.

The Romneys have made millions, so go fuck yourselves.

It makes me sad that I have to share the planet with such childish lying retards. Seriously...

I have noticed you did not answer my retort to your "he didnt release tax returns" accusation? I wonder why......

The truth hurts, doesnt it?

Now is where you are supposed to move the goalposts, and say " he hasnt released enough of them"

Did Romney participate in the IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009 for tax evaders? We can't know unless he releases his tax returns.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Did Romney Participate in IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009? | Daily Agenda

Who cares? And why?

Many voters above Forrest Gump IQ level - left and right. It's odd that Romney is running on tax policy changes but won't disclose his own tax returns.

Last edited:
Did Romney participate in the IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009 for tax evaders? We can't know unless he releases his tax returns.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

if the IRS has no problems with his tax returns......why should you.....?

How would we know if the IRS had any problems with his tax returns - without seeing them?

You are really that stupid.

How would we know if the IRS had any problems with his tax returns - without seeing them?

Because the IRS has seen them? :confused:
I take it that you're a CPA and your curious.

Maybe because it was a mistake - like the literary agent said...

Of course they said that but how could they make a mistake about something like that? Obozo must have told them he was born in kenya. That's obvious.

Yes, I'm sure it's obvious to you, Trump, Arpaio, Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, etc...

Yes it is obvious. When you have an american author you assume he was born in america unless he says otherwise. Obozo must have told them he was born in kenya.

Forum List

Back