Ann Romney: No More Tax Returns Will Be Released

I do not blame Romney in this case. it is better to be perceived as a rich guy who avoids paying his fair share than to release the records to prove it.

I wouldn't count out some sort of leak of Romney's tax returns before the election. All they need is a fall guy to get them and put them out there. Wouldn't it be a real hoot if they somehow got into wikileaks hands? It would be awesome if they had someone hand them off to wiki, and then disappear into some foreign country and live a comfortable life? Once that cat is out of the bag it no longer matters who or why they got leaked.

I love how people ignore the innocent until proven guilty thing when it is convenient.

Because the IRS has seen them? :confused:
I take it that you're a CPA and your curious.

One doesn't need CPA or MBA behind their name to analyze, digest and undertand tax returns.

The IRS has seen the tax returns, Lakhota. If there were problems with them, they would have been exposed....trust me, with all the leaks in the Obama administration, this would be a leak at the top of their "To Do List". :eusa_whistle:

Trust you? Shit, that's funny. You sound like the Romneys...

How in the hell would the public ever know about Romney tax problems? You honestly think Obama would leak such information to the public? Even if he did, would you believe it?

Get real...

One doesn't need CPA or MBA behind their name to analyze, digest and undertand tax returns.

The IRS has seen the tax returns, Lakhota. If there were problems with them, they would have been exposed....trust me, with all the leaks in the Obama administration, this would be a leak at the top of their "To Do List". :eusa_whistle:

How in the hell would the public ever know about Romney tax problems? You honestly think Obama would leak such information to the public? Even if he did, would you believe it?

Get real...

OF course he would, and you'd be 100% in favor of leaking the information.

dumb ass.

Get real...
If there was anything in Romney's taxes that needed further investigation, the IRS would already be up his ass with an electron microscope and the mewling of petty, churlish little party man hacks like you and Boiking's slavish fluffer toadies at HuffyPuff would be the least of his worries.

Time to get back to the dog in the pet kennel on the roof of the family truckster.

annromneySTFU.jpg

Did Romney participate in the IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009 for tax evaders? We can't know unless he releases his tax returns.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Did Romney Participate in IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009? | Daily Agenda

if the IRS has no problems with his tax returns......why should you.....?

How would we know if the IRS had any problems with his tax returns - without seeing them?

you're looking at the last two years.....if he owed any money or if there was a problem it would show up....

Get real...

The same way we knew about Willie Nelson's, Tony Dorsett's, Murdoch's, Wesley Snipe's, etc.... Romney is a prominent public figure.. if he had tax issues, you'd know... that's what makes all this shit so fucking funny... it's complete and utter lunacy to think Romney's playing fast and loose with his taxes. It's a fool's folly.

Last edited:

Get real...

Think back to the administrations appointee's or list of potential appointees, Lakhota....remember all the tax problems they had with the IRS? Hmmm, do you?

According to liberals, Obamination, Reid, Pelosi, Soros, etc have never used the tax loopholes that Romney has used.....

Sooo, now this thread is a "Conspiracy Theory"...

What a surprise...

A few days back i had a thread on Politics about obozo not releasing his college records and it got moved here. It's only fair that threads about Romeny and his taxes get moved here too.

Forum List

Back