Ann Coulter's New Book: Godless: The religion of Liberals

1549 said:
A book of generalizations written by a crazed and insecure woman.

its churches (government schools, where prayer is prohibited but condoms are free)

This line was a favorite of mine. Every public school I have attended has allowed prayer groups as an extra-curricular activity. Prayer is far from prohibited in school as well, I prayed before nearly every test. No liberal says "no student will pray in school". If you want to pray, pray to yourself. Is it that hard of a concept?

(not that ms. coulter would put any of this in her book, she would hate to bring up the notion that many liberals believe in God)

As far as condoms go, I never recieved a condom for free until college, I think most kids would concur. If a high school does give them away for free, I don't think anyone made a spur of the moment decision to have sex because they suddenly own a condom. If they did...what does it matter, they have a rubber.

It's a book for her to make a lot of money. Just like every other "author" out there is trying to do. Righties laugh at lefties--lefties laugh at righties. The entertainers out there laugh all the way to the bank. They love to encourage the rift in America!

If there is a heaven up there and God-willing I am invited to enter, I will ask God 2 questions:

1) If I prayed twice before every test would I have gone to Harvard?
2) How many prayers were offered by White Sox fans begging for a World Series between 1917 and 2005?

It's a book for her to make a lot of money. Just like every other "author" out there is trying to do. Righties laugh at lefties--lefties laugh at righties. The entertainers out there laugh all the way to the bank. They love to encourage the rift in America!

I did poorly on a communications 101 test once. First test of the semester and I get a letter warning that I could fail the class. I took the letter and pissed on it. A few months later I got a solid B in the class. If someone ever hands me that book, it too will meet a golden river. :piss2:

1549 said:
If there is a heaven up there and God-willing I am invited to enter, I will ask God 2 questions:

1) If I prayed twice before every test would I have gone to Harvard?
2) How many prayers were offered by White Sox fans begging for a World Series between 1917 and 2005?

I did poorly on a communications 101 test once. First test of the semester and I get a letter warning that I could fail the class. I took the letter and pissed on it. A few months later I got a solid B in the class. If someone ever hands me that book, it too will meet a golden river. :piss2:

ohhhhh I can hear Ann crying now---along with all the other rift exploiters. :rolleyes:

1549 said:
I did poorly on a communications 101 test once. First test of the semester and I get a letter warning that I could fail the class. I took the letter and pissed on it. A few months later I got a solid B in the class.
So pissing on a letter has what to do with this thread? Perhaps the letter woke your ass up and made you take the class seriously.

dilloduck said:
ohhhhh I can hear Ann crying now---along with all the other rift exploiters. :rolleyes:

My actions would be more on personal principle, as opposed to making a bold statement against ann coulter.

I am sure she cries enough anyways, seeing as how she is dillusional, cold-hearted, and probably has an eating disorder.

You know what? If you don't like Ann Coulter, don't buy the damn book. Its a book. It's how she makes her living. If you don't like it don't buy the damn book.

onthefence said:
1549 said:
I did poorly on a communications 101 test once. First test of the semester and I get a letter warning that I could fail the class. I took the letter and pissed on it. A few months later I got a solid B in the class.
So pissing on a letter has what to do with this thread? Perhaps the letter woke your ass up and made you take the class seriously.

OTF, I volunteered to meet you in the 'who would you meet thread'. If you are going to judge my hostility towards the letter, I am just not sure if I can drink beer at a football game with you...nah I'm just kidding.

I brought it up because it 1:16 AM and I am home from school. I am in a pretty light-hearted, story sharing mood. But seriously, don't give any credit to that damn letter. It is a joke to send me something like that after 1 exam. We all have bad days at the park, ask Dontrelle Willis.

1549 said:
onthefence said:
1549 said:

OTF, I volunteered to meet you in the 'who would you meet thread'. If you are going to judge my hostility towards the letter, I am just not sure if I can drink beer at a football game with you...nah I'm just kidding.

I brought it up because it 1:16 AM and I am home from school. I am in a pretty light-hearted, story sharing mood. But seriously, don't give any credit to that damn letter. It is a joke to send me something like that after 1 exam. We all have bad days at the park, ask Dontrelle Willis.

Is it finals week in New Jersey as well?

Clear your PM box out.

Abbey Normal said:
Kath, if we ever dine together, I promise I will try really hard not to knock over your drink.
Don't bow down to your right-handed oppressors. It is we, the left-handed, who are the superior race. Right now we may be chained by the bonds of right-handed scissors, inconvenient power tools, and discriminatory table settings, but our day will come.

Left-handers of the world, unite!

Mr.Conley said:
Don't bow down to your right-handed oppressors. It is we, the left-handed, who are the superior race. Right now we may be chained by the bonds of right-handed scissors, inconvenient power tools, and discriminatory table settings, but our day will come.

Left-handers of the world, unite!

As long as I get the "end seat" at dinner, I'm happy. And my left-handed notebooks. Aren't they the best product ever invented?

Not to mention that we are tough to play in tennis. :mm:

Okay I'm in a mood.

This psycho sheila is laughing at her base. You mugs buy her books because she reflects your mindless views with her totally bullshit arguments. She is laughing all the way to the bank (good for Liberace for that one) because you buy her crap.

Over to you.

Abbey Normal said:
As long as I get the "end seat" at dinner, I'm happy. And my left-handed notebooks. Aren't they the best product ever invented?

Not to mention that we are tough to play in tennis. :mm:

I'm a lefty too! Tres Gauche! :banana:

Diuretic said:
Okay I'm in a mood.

This psycho sheila is laughing at her base. You mugs buy her books because she reflects your mindless views with her totally bullshit arguments. She is laughing all the way to the bank (good for Liberace for that one) because you buy her crap.

Over to you.

Annie Coulter is a munter :cuckoo:

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm a lefty too! Tres Gauche! :banana:

Who knew!!!
:rock: :kiss2:

lhd_banner.gif

I think either Ann Coulter or this article failed to show the other religious aspect of liberalism, the return to paradise. Nearly every religion has a fall from and future return to paradise. The fall was caused by failing to follow the religion and the return will come in the future by adhering to the religion. In Judeo-Christian and Muslim religious traditions, Adam and Eve were kicked out of paradise by sinning and it is by forgiveness of those sins that we shall return to paradise in Heaven. In Buddhism (and this is where I admittedly get sketchy, so feel free to correct), the paradise lost and eventually regained is enlightenment. In Hindu, it is reincarnation into Nirvana (if I remember correctly). With liberalism, it all goes back to their idea of tribals as noble and in touch with nature (rather than primitive, bloodthirsty savages, which most of them were and some still are). At one time, humans communed with nature and lived in harmony with it. They shared everything and there was no fighting, and the UN did everything right (just kidding). Then we became greedy, raped mother nature, and invented the idea of God to justify it. Only by denoucing God, giving all of our greed gotten gains to the government, and refusing to harm anything 'natural' can we return to this paradise.

I just found this for anyone who wants anything:
www.thelefthand.com
This site has a whole bunch of stuff designed for lefties. I just ordered a dozen binders and notebooks, a lefty keyboard, mouse, scissors, and even pencils designed not to smudge when your write!!!!!! Pretty much it's the greatest thing I've ever found on the internet. I highly recommend the lefties on the board take a look.

Dillo:
You should really look as well. The site has a couple of lefty handwriting books. I suggest you get one for your son. My grade school taught everyone to write in cursive. The problem was that all the books were designed for righties. Because of that, I have terrible handwriting and can't write for sustained periods without a lot of pain. I'd buy a book for him and talk to his teachers about letting him use that in class instead of those terrible righty ones they'll try to force on him. Trust me, you'll be saving him a lot of pain later in life.

Forum List

Back