Ann Coulter Now Suggests Ted Cruz Isn't A ‘Natural Born Citizen’

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
Isn't this something!

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter, who once dismissed birthers as "cranks," suggested Wednesday that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) may be ineligible for the presidency because he is not a “natural born citizen."

In a series of tweets, Coulter, an ardent anti-immigration advocate, suggested that Cruz was not a "natural born citizen," a requirement to run for President outlined in the Constitution:

I don't know what specifically she is talking about and I don't care.

Hell, I read where that demoRAT asshole Grayson is taking it to court... I hope he does, settle this and be done with it forever@

Grayson has no standing- it will be that RepubRINO Birther Trump if anyone takes Cruz to court.

Birthers are all idiots.

Watching the RWNJs flip-flopping all over the place with this non-issue is funny stuff.

I laughed out loud over Drumpf's passive-aggressive attack on Cruz. When it got right down to it, Drumpf showed he has no balls at all.

:lmao:

Birthers-are-racists-117204303048_zpsj6zg1pri.png

Watching the RWNJs flip-flopping all over the place with this non-issue is funny stuff.

I laughed out loud over Drumpf's passive-aggressive attack on Cruz. When it got right down to it, Drumpf showed he has no balls at all.

:lmao:

Birthers-are-racists-117204303048_zpsj6zg1pri.png

You are not making any sense.

Hell, I read where that demoRAT asshole Grayson is taking it to court... I hope he does, settle this and be done with it forever@

Grayson has no standing- it will be that RepubRINO Birther Trump if anyone takes Cruz to court.

Birthers are all idiots.

I imagine then that you think Grayson is a fucking idiot...Prick!

I wonder if any of the BRAIN TRUSTS in here realize what Trump is doing?

Hard to understand the nonsense about qualification for the highest office to be determined by the place of birth.

The best qualified person should win that post regardless of place of birth.

A naturalized citizen has taken an oath of loyalty to his new country. A person who was native born never did. Think about that.

Birthers are all idiots.

Golly gee, you're so smart. Really you are.

Isn't this something!

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter, who once dismissed birthers as "cranks," suggested Wednesday that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) may be ineligible for the presidency because he is not a “natural born citizen."

In a series of tweets, Coulter, an ardent anti-immigration advocate, suggested that Cruz was not a "natural born citizen," a requirement to run for President outlined in the Constitution:

The sources routinely used to interpret the Constitution confirm that the phrase “natural born Citizen” has a specific meaning: namely, someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through a naturalization proceeding at some later time. Ted Cruz's mother was an American citizen which makes Ted one also, even thou he was born in Canada. I really wouldn't mind seeing Cruz eliminated because Trump would certainly be an easier target for Clinton, but Cruz is not going to be eliminated on some crazy claim that he's not a US citizen.

Birthers are all idiots.

Golly gee, you're so smart. Really you are.

Why thank you, Bull Dyke!

Hard to understand the nonsense about qualification for the highest office to be determined by the place of birth.

A naturalized citizen has taken an oath of loyalty to his new country. A person who was native born never did. Think about that.

Because they use the special bibles that fry you if you lie?

But he or she will take an oath if they become President.

So, two oaths by the non-native born - should one ever became president - to one oath by the native born.

Your archaic law is still nonsense. If you place the place of birth for the highest office, ahead of the welfare of the country, bad things are liable to happen.

So, two oaths by the non-native born - should one ever became president - to one oath by the native born.

Your archaic law is still nonsense. If you place the place of birth for the highest office, ahead of the welfare of the country, bad things are liable to happen.

The idea is, OBVIOUSLY, that they want the President to have loyalty and patriotism bred into his very bones.

They obviously failed to predict the rise of modern liberalism.

In that, I agree with you completely. The law is archaic.

It should be amended to bar both those not natural born, and liberals.

The idea is, OBVIOUSLY, that they want the President to have loyalty and patriotism bred into his very bones.

Patriotism in one's bones is not there by place of birth, but by upbringing, nurturing and education by parents and schools.
A baby or a three year old born elsewhere, but starting his/her life under American ideals will probably grow up to be a better American than native born extremists either on the Left or the Right. Or anyone misguided and under educated in the middle, none of which could not point to the United States on the globe if their lives depended on it.

Why is it that a State can have a non-native governor (California or Michigan come mind) but it is a no no on the larger scale?

Patriotism in one's bones is not there by place of birth, but by upbringing, nurturing and education by parents and schools.
A baby or a three year old born elsewhere, but starting his/her life under American ideals will probably grow up to be a better American than native born extremists either on the Left or the Right. Or anyone misguided and under educated in the middle, none of which could not point to the United States on the globe if their lives depended on it.

Why is it that a State can have a non-native governor (California or Michigan come mind) but it is a no no on the larger scale?

The Founding Fathers disagreed and 15 generations of Americans have come and gone and not seen fit to change that rule.

That you feel otherwise is fine.

But please do not pretend that you have not had this explained to you.

Forum List

Back