Anime nerds trying to Google bomb ISIS

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Anime nerds are trying to Google bomb ISIS - Jul. 23 2015
Yay, it's a nice way to battle the ISIS. I'm sure anime pictures will help a lot to make google free from ISIS gore videos but they are not going to stop the violence happening in the middle east, sadly. More and more people are getting killed every day and no one does anything to stop the terrorists. Though it doesn't sound like a bad idea. Just look how cute this girl is, I would definitely make her my gf I was an anime character.
150723110741-isis-chan-3-780x439.jpg

Nobody is doing anything.....we are all too buzy watching TV...on Google...
We need to start a crusade against ISIS. I'm sure there are many devote Christians who would gladly join the Crusade and drive the ISIS back to abyss. That would be a fun thing to watch.

Nobody is doing anything.....we are all too buzy watching TV...on Google...
We need to start a crusade against ISIS. I'm sure there are many devote Christians who would gladly join the Crusade and drive the ISIS back to abyss. That would be a fun thing to watch.
I doubt they do anything but lip service and hide behind the military members that are currently fighting ISIS...

The FBI closed down the Hollywood studio that was making the ISIS beheading videos.

Do I need to point out the ... um, .... (ahem) ..... ethnic group of the people at the Hollywood studio?

Hint: They were the same ethnic group of which 99.99% of Hollywood is comprised.

Sometimes I don't realize how may people start such an useless activity.
They're attempting to do something by depicting the gritty ISIS who are portrayed as the true fighters... What a great step towards winning the ISIS!
A lot more than you're doing kid.

The FBI closed down the Hollywood studio that was making the ISIS beheading videos.

Do I need to point out the ... um, .... (ahem) ..... ethnic group of the people at the Hollywood studio?

Hint: They were the same ethnic group of which 99.99% of Hollywood is comprised.
Boy, you sure think about Jews a lot.

Boy, you sure think about Jews a lot.

tumblr_mc32p3pxmr1qc8jh0o2_250.gif

I don't think you know the definition of ethnic

Ehmm... I know you want to say 'Jews' but I really doubt that Hollywood is being run by them. I actually think that the power of Jews is too exagerated. They are just a bunch of people who love money, that's all. They don't control anything.

Forum List

Back