Angry rich liberals

And was he arrested as a disorderly person for shouting, you betcha buddy! he was.
So by that standard, all the GOP Tea Bag thugs who shout at Town Hall meetings should be arrested for disorderly conduct, you betcha buddy! they should. :rofl:

go ahead and do it. the whole world is watching.. go ahead. I double dog dare ya! It would be well worth a night in jail you betcha buddy!

I'll let you rebut yourself in typical CON$ervo-Fascist double standard fashion. :rofl:
so your vote is for civil disobedience and anarchy! got it. Kerry On.

no,, that is absolutely what you believe in,, when your side engages in it anyways..

Willow you cannot possibly hate trustifarians more than most of us so-called liberals do.

Seriously, I like CHEYNEY more than I like most check cashing hippi pretending to be environmentalists.

hint... you need to take time to read the WHOLE article so later you don't come in and play the DUmmie and say "why I've never heard of this before!" :eusa_whistle:

Hint: go fuck yourself

Willow you cannot possibly hate trustifarians more than most of us so-called liberals do.

Seriously, I like CHEYNEY more than I like most check cashing hippi pretending to be environmentalists.

hint... you need to take time to read the WHOLE article so later you don't come in and play the DUmmie and say "why I've never heard of this before!" :eusa_whistle:

Hint: go fuck yourself

Hint.. No Thanks,, DUmmie!:lol::lol::lol:

And was he arrested as a disorderly person for shouting, you betcha buddy!

Show me where he was arrested for shouting.

I'll help you out by including the incident report.

0723092gates1.gif

He was arrested for exhibiting "loud behavior". That would be shouting. Next?

How convenient for you to leave out the "and tumultuous behavior" part.

Was he arrested for shouting? Hmmm ...no.

I rest my case.

Show me where he was arrested for shouting.

I'll help you out by including the incident report.

0723092gates1.gif

He was arrested for exhibiting "loud behavior". That would be shouting. Next?

How convenient for you to leave out the "and tumultuous behavior" part.

Was he arrested for shouting? Hmmm ...no.

I rest my case.

Then please describe his exact actions that resulted in his arrest.

Aside from that, the police report clearly says that one reason he was arrested was "loud behavior". That would be, shouting. So even if other actions effected the police officers actions, it is incredibly clear that one reason he was arrested was because of shouting.

In your Washington Slimes article there is this nugget:
"And Mr. Gates - not the middle-class Cambridge, Mass., white cop -- engaged in shouting and brought up race."

Now, the one thing certain about CON$ervo-Fascists is they have a double standard. The shouting of the GOP Tea Bag Thugs at public Town Halls is a first amendment right, but for a black man in his own home it is cause for arrest. :cuckoo:

There's a difference between a demonstration and shouting to be heard at a public gathering, designed to allow citizens to be heard...

And yelling at a cop.

I don't recommend yelling at cops. In your own home or elsewhere. They will get you.

"And Mr. Gates - not the middle-class Cambridge, Mass., white cop -- engaged in shouting and brought up race."

Now, the one thing certain about CON$ervo-Fascists is they have a double standard. The shouting of the GOP Tea Bag Thugs at public Town Halls is a first amendment right, but for a black man in his own home it is cause for arrest. :cuckoo:

There's a difference between a demonstration and shouting to be heard at a public gathering, designed to allow citizens to be heard...

And yelling at a cop.

I don't recommend yelling at cops. In your own home or elsewhere. They will get you.

CON$ can rationalize anything they do!!! :cuckoo:

And yelling at a cop.

No, I never rationalize yelling at cops.

That's your job. And you're doing it well!

Scolding Americans for our various sins is proving popular among an elite group of self-appointed moralists.

Take well-meaning environmentalists who warn us that our plush lifestyles heat up and pollute the planet. To listen to former Vice President Al Gore or New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman, we must immediately curtail our carbon emissions -- or face planetary destruction.

Yet these influential prophets of doom do not have lives remotely similar to the lesser folk they lecture. From time to time, Mr. Gore hops on a private jet - and purchases "carbon offsets" penances for the privilege. His mansion not long ago consumed more energy in a month than the average American home does in a year. Mr. Friedman lives on a sprawling estate reminiscent of those of the grandees of the 18th-century English countryside.

Angry rich liberals - Washington Times

Quoting that Moonie newspaper again.

Is the Rev. Moon the Second Coming of Christ?

Here's a little advice for all of America's wealthy critics: a little less hypocrisy, a little more appreciation of your good lives -- and then maybe the rest of us will listen to you a little more.
Angry rich liberals - Washington Times

What a bunch of hypocritical bull. Gore isn't the only one touting global warming and the need to cut carbon emissions and I don't see any one on the far right willing to listen. If your argument is that we shouldn't trust hypocrites then you are telling us we shouldn't trust you! Waste of time, we already knew that....

And yelling at a cop.

A perfect example of the skill CONS have in playing dumb. Even after highlighting the rationalization they still act like they are toooooo dumb to know what rationalization I'm talking about. :cuckoo: :rofl:

A perfect example of the skill CONS have in playing dumb. Even after highlighting the rationalization they still act like they are toooooo dumb to know what rationalization I'm talking about. :cuckoo: :rofl:

You highlighted it because you knew it was a reach, and it was, and I don't respond much to lemmings.

hm, the author got the National Humanities Medal.:lol:

probably for his cheer leading for the Iraq war and cheer leading for a war against Iran.

a hypocrite calling out other hypocrites.

:clap2:

You know this...how?

because i looked up the author, victor davis hanson.

well the Why he got the medal part that was speculation.

and i found it appropriate to attack the message of the messenger (hanson) attacking the messages of other messengers (gore et al in the article) by attacking those messengers (gore et al) by attacking the messenger (hanson).

You highlighted it because you knew it was a reach, and it was, and I don't respond much to lemmings.

A reach of a rationalization.
And yet you responded twice now. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back