Angelic Nurse Helps Dying Woman 'Cross Over'

Umm, hate to be a bearer of bad news, but werent they putting the old lady down?
No. She didn't die in that clip, but shortly after. She had too much anesthesia.
Click the link I provided (Megan Smith). It goes to the daughter's Facebook page.

She's also only 63. Hospitals will do that to you. Nobody looks good in a hospital bed.

Did the woman choose ti die?
The Right thinks God wants them to suffer agony and then spend eternity in Hell Fire.

At the end of the day, each and every one of us are going to die....the quest, then becomes are we pure and ready to accept the fate, God has mapped out for us? Doesn't matter how you go, when you go, what matters is are we ready for God.

Was she murdered?
For her own good, of course.
You didn't click the link.

There you'll find all your answers.
It looks like they were singing and the favorite part was giving the poor old soul the hot shot.

What kind of person says their favorite part is lethal injection? Why couldn't a prison executioner say the hot shot is his favorite part?

At the end of the day, each and every one of us are going to die....the quest, then becomes are we pure and ready to accept the fate, God has mapped out for us? Doesn't matter how you go, when you go, what matters is are we ready for God.
Can't wait to see the look on your face when He turns out to be a white mutherfucker.

Can't wait to see the look on your face when He turns out to be a white mutherfucker.
I can't wait either...and dude, just for the record.....I hate white conservatives. And also, Jesus was a man of color.

Forum List

Back