Angela making history - afd suck on this.

most Eastern European countries have been having ultra nationalist parties with significant seats % in their governments for decades. So why is it such a huge deal if Germany does it too? And 13 % is not even all that much.

most Eastern European countries have been having ultra nationalist parties with significant seats % in their governments for decades. So why is it such a huge deal if Germany does it too? And 13 % is not even all that much.
I would rather call them patriots and not ultra nationalists. Globalists are pushing that term to make patriotism evil.

Germany is Europe's cancer, a cancer with many tumors including Kaiser, Hitler, and now Merkel.
Your über nationalist bickering hurts the cause in the fight for the survival of European heritage. Think about it.

There is no European Unity, but there's a Germany which has killed 10's of millions of Europeans, and now pushes for the nail of the coffin, to replace Whites with Muslims, and even supporting sanctions on nations like Poland, or Hungary who object.

I say without regret, F*ck Germans.

I would rather call them patriots and not ultra nationalists. Globalists are pushing that term to make patriotism evil.
I think the word patriot is not applicable in Europe, because every country border is drawn on purpose across the middle of a neighbor's ethnic language area.

Germany is Europe's cancer, a cancer with many tumors including Kaiser, Hitler, and now Merkel.
Your über nationalist bickering hurts the cause in the fight for the survival of European heritage. Think about it.

There is no European Unity, but there's a Germany which has killed 10's of millions of Europeans, and now pushes for the nail of the coffin, to replace Whites with Muslims, and even supporting sanctions on nations like Poland, or Hungary who object.

Those sanctions are evil indeed, and Germany should not offload its Muslim imports this easily. But what is even more important, that right after Germans may have killed the 10 million Europeans before 1945, the Czechs killed 20 million German in Czechoslovakia, Romania, and Yugoslavia, after 1945.

First repeal the attacks from the Globalists and then we can resume fighting each other what we have been doing for a few millennia but not until. It is not the Germans as people, it is the Globalists from Brüssel and Merkel is in the Globalist cabal. The communist bitch always belonged to them.

Those sanctions are evil indeed, and Germany should not offload its Muslim imports this easily. But what is even more important, that right after Germans may have killed the 10 million Europeans before 1945, the Czechs killed 20 million German in Czechoslovakia, Romania, and Yugoslavia, after 1945.

Haha, Czechs killed 20 million Germans?
WTF?
Maybe 20 million Germans were removed, not killed.
Most of them survived.

First repeal the attacks from the Globalists and then we can resume fighting each other what we have been doing for a few millennia but not until. It is not the Germans as people, it is the Globalists from Brüssel and Merkel is in the Globalist cabal. The communist bitch always belonged to them.

The globalists always start by annihilating their own people first.

Germans follow Merkel, like they did Hitler.
WTF?
No, these insane retards can't be supported.

I think the word patriot is not applicable in Europe, because every country border is drawn on purpose across the middle of a neighbor's ethnic language area.
Thanks to the Trianon "Peace" Accord what fucking Woodrow Wilson signed also, may he burn in Hell eternally. Since it is now EU we can call them patriots. Again, when European culture is saved from the Globalists we can resume fighting each other but not until!!!!!!!

Haha, Czechs killed 20 million Germans?
WTF?
Maybe 20 million Germans were removed, not killed.
Most of them survived.
Semantics. Or is it okay? Okay, so okay then, let's remove another 20 or 100 million others too from whatever country. Siberia is still too empty.

Thanks to the Trianon "Peace" Accord what fucking Woodrow Wilson signed also, may he burn in Hell eternally. Since it is now EU we can call them patriots. Again, when European culture is saved from the Globalists we can resume fighting each other but not until!!!!!!!
The Lisbon treaty failure was a turning point for the EU, I think.

Germans follow Merkel, like they did Hitler.
WTF?
No, these insane retards can't be supported.
Well, the media is owned by Globalists, campaign funding is done by Globalists, Globalists infiltrated the government on every level. They made laws that there is no free speech in Germany (matter of fact in whole Europe) but under the threat of long incarceration. Look for the real enemy and do not fall into the trap they set up for us. What they do is divide and conquer. You are familiar with that concept. We here in the U.S. are enjoying every fucking minute of it also.

Forum List

Back