....Ane Mexico is going to pay for it!

I heard that Canada is going to plant a privacy hedge across the U.S. border - and they're gonna make the U.S. water it!

The Wall would make border security easier, until people start coming in other ways (according to Homeland Security, most of them already do--by overstaying visas and through customs checkpoints). Hopefully a Wall would make it a lot harder, and a lot less people would walk across. I wouldn't mind spending money for a wall if E-verify was required for all employers, as well, and ICE spent as much time cracking down on employers as illegal employees. Without the employers, none of these people would be here.

"We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall and Mexico is going to pay for it!"

-Donald J Trump 2016

Now "The Donald" is threatening to shut down the government if the American taxpayer doesn't pay for it. Jeez Louise...This guy changes his stories faster than his underwear. :spinner:

Trump sides with conservatives on shutdown messaging

Two years seems faster than changing underwear to you?

Yech. You are disgusting.

Loser.

View attachment 207788

I want the Wall. It would be Just if the fucking Mexicans pay for it.

But I want the Wall, asap.

Of course you do. You're an idiot and never even thought about a wall before Trump threw some red meat out to the rubes and you ate it up and asked for seconds.

"We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall and Mexico is going to pay for it!"

-Donald J Trump 2016

Now "The Donald" is threatening to shut down the government if the American taxpayer doesn't pay for it. Jeez Louise...This guy changes his stories faster than his underwear. :spinner:

Loser.

View attachment 207788
Unbelievable....we're already trillions in debt and this motherfucker, wants a damn wall that Mexico is suppose to pay for?????

It will never happen. No one in congress wants it.

The American People want it. ANd congress better take notice.

Bull shit

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

-Donald J Trump 2016

Loser.

View attachment 207788
Unbelievable....we're already trillions in debt and this motherfucker, wants a damn wall that Mexico is suppose to pay for?????

What would you know about what the American people want comrade?

The Wall would make border security easier, until people start coming in other ways (according to Homeland Security, most of them already do--by overstaying visas and through customs checkpoints). Hopefully a Wall would make it a lot harder, and a lot less people would walk across. I wouldn't mind spending money for a wall if E-verify was required for all employers, as well, and ICE spent as much time cracking down on employers as illegal employees. Without the employers, none of these people would be here.

Until recently the majority of them did come across the border.

BUt good post.

-Donald J Trump 2016

Loser.

View attachment 207788

Of course you do. You're an idiot and never even thought about a wall before Trump threw some red meat out to the rubes and you ate it up and asked for seconds.

So, your argument against my point is to just call me some names?

And you accuse me of not thinking? LOL!!!!

Loser.

View attachment 207788

It is hilarious to see a lefty red baiting.

Do you realize how stupid you are?

The irony is thick.

Listen, you know you're not a smart person, I know you're not a smart person. It is, what it is. When you're ready to learn something, send me a private message and I'd be happy to teach you a thing or two.

-Donald J Trump 2016

Loser.

View attachment 207788

Great. Congress doesn't.

The irony is thick.

Listen, you know you're not a smart person, I know you're not a smart person. It is, what it is. When you're ready to learn something, send me a private message and I'd be happy to teach you a thing or two.

Me laughing at a lefty red baiting is not evidence of stupidity.

It is funny. THe irony is that you are red baiting, AFTER THE russians are no longer red.

And you are of course, the moron here, not me.

-Donald J Trump 2016

Loser.

View attachment 207788

Great. Congress doesn't.

Thanks for reminding me. I just emailed my Senator and rep to support Trump.

Forum List

Back