Andrew Cuomo Gives "White Power" Salute!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
After spending $25M to whip a washed-up actress in a PRIMARY, Andy gives the dog whistle to his racist/nativist/women-hating followers:
eyebrow.gif

andrewcuomo428.jpg

BTW, instead of being complimentary or even courteous to Ms. Nixon....he trashed her:

https://media.reason.com/mc/ngillespie/2015_07/andrewcuomo428.jpg?h=263&w=350

• Banned
After spending $25M to whip a washed-up actress in a PRIMARY, Andy gives the dog whistle to his racist/nativist/women-hating followers:
eyebrow.gif

andrewcuomo428.jpg

BTW, instead of being complimentary or even courteous to Ms. Nixon....he trashed her:

https://media.reason.com/mc/ngillespie/2015_07/andrewcuomo428.jpg?h=263&w=350
What fresh Hell is this?

Satan worshipper too from the looks of it. :dev2:
They're all part of a sick cabal; that's their hand signal

A few weeks ago, I didn't even realize that Cuomo's hand signal was a White Power sign- until the left pointed out that Trump gal giving it at the Kavanaugh hearing.

Probably news to that conservative gal too.

But Cuomo knows all about this, its obviously a White power sign for him.

Cuomo really needs to resign. This is inexcusable.

It seems that the Coast Guard fired a civilian worker for giving the "white power" sign. Is it the old O.K. sigh or what the hell is it?

Omigawd! Cuomo is...like...Literally Hitler!

A few weeks ago, I didn't even realize that Cuomo's hand signal was a White Power sign- until the left pointed out that Trump gal giving it at the Kavanaugh hearing.

Probably news to that conservative gal too.

But Cuomo knows all about this, its obviously a White power sign for him.

Cuomo really needs to resign. This is inexcusable.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

There's no one in NY who can stop Cuomo, so he had absolutely no reservations about flashing the White Power sign.

With all the things the State needs to take care of, they've already changed all of the signs for the renamed Tappan Zee Bridge; they all now read "Mario Cuomo Bridge"

Great sense of priorities

It seems that the Coast Guard fired a civilian worker for giving the "white power" sign. Is it the old O.K. sigh or what the hell is it?
That inbred monkey was definitely flashing the white power sign. Anyone that watches the video can see he tried to be sneaky about it. I'm thrilled he lost his job.

That inbred monkey was definitely flashing the white power sign. Anyone that watches the video can see he tried to be sneaky about it. I'm thrilled he lost his job.

Asslips appears in a white power thread....are the End of Days upon us? :confused-84:

So cuomo should be fired too!

Yes if he flashed the white (lack of) power sign.
What about black power signs?

Yes if he flashed the white (lack of) power sign.
What about black power signs?
What about them?

8305ebecfb95412978a0cf9166b30f1a.jpg

Donald-Trump-Fist-Reuters.jpg

Yeah! Only blackscan be proud of their race (wish someone could explain that to me)

Forum List

Back