Kobach will clean Kansas of illegal invaders!

Those crops are not going to pick themselves.

Approximately 90% of the land area of Kansas is devoted to agriculture production. Besides wheat, the most important crops in Kansas are corn, soybeans, grain sorghum (milo) and hay.

Illegal aliens take absolutely no part in the growing or harvesting of those crops, as all of the work involved with those crops is performed by the farmer and his family.

Kansas Credit Rating & Economy are being Flushed down the Drain as their Deficit & Debt EXPLODE!!!
budget.jpg

Approximately 90% of the land area of Kansas is devoted to agriculture production. Besides wheat, the most important crops in Kansas are corn, soybeans, grain sorghum (milo) and hay.

Illegal aliens take absolutely no part in the growing or harvesting of those crops, as all of the work involved with those crops is performed by the farmer and his family.
Have you ever BEEN to Kansas?

Have you ever BEEN to Kansas?
I have its a beautiful state. Especially near Lawrence.

Well, he has managed to destroy the Kansas economy. That took talent.

You don't have a clue what you're saying. I would even go as far as to call you a detestable lair. Shame on you, liar. I see nothing in the BLS stats that supports your lie.

Kansas Economy at a Glance
It's all liberals do is lie here. They defend every criminal. I hope the guy wins the race.

It's all liberals do is lie here. They defend every criminal. I hope the guy wins the race.

Even the very conservative Forbes backs me up. I told the truth, you're spreading falsehoods. Same old same old. Hardcore Trumpflakes _always_ lie. It's one of the things that defines them, their allegiance to the Lord of Lies.

The Great Kansas Tax Cut Experiment Crashes And Burns
---
After four years of below-average growth, deepening budget deficits, and steep spending reductions, the GOP-dominated Kansas legislature has repealed many of the tax cuts at the heart of Governor Sam Brownback fiscal agenda.
---

Plus, there was post #8. Both you and JGalt wept and ran from that, just like you'll weep and run now. All the Trumpflakes here combined can't muster a single functioning neuron or gonad.

Really?

So the illegals are flocking to Kansas for what, the beaches?

The scenery?

The cultural activities?

The recreational options?

Wouldn’t be the farm work now would it.

Even the very conservative Forbes backs me up. I told the truth, you're spreading falsehoods. Same old same old. Hardcore Trumpflakes _always_ lie. It's one of the things that defines them, their allegiance to the Lord of Lies.

The Great Kansas Tax Cut Experiment Crashes And Burns
---
After four years of below-average growth, deepening budget deficits, and steep spending reductions, the GOP-dominated Kansas legislature has repealed many of the tax cuts at the heart of Governor Sam Brownback fiscal agenda.
---

Plus, there was post #8. Both you and JGalt wept and ran from that, just like you'll weep and run now. All the Trumpflakes here combined can't muster a single functioning neuron or gonad.
Links to trump hating media liars proves only one thing, and that being that you will continue to lie no matter what.

Really?

So the illegals are flocking to Kansas for what, the beaches?

The scenery?

The cultural activities?

The recreational options?

Wouldn’t be the farm work now would it.

Somebody has to clean up the cow guts in the slaughterhouses. And the port a potties need pumped out.

You don't have a clue what you're saying. I would even go as far as to call you a detestable lair. Shame on you, liar. I see nothing in the BLS stats that supports your lie.

LMAO Nice try to baffle us with statistics. Here below is an assessment on the Kansas Economy this summer:

How state tax cuts in Kansas raised municipalities’ borrowing costs

LMAO Nice try to baffle us with statistics. Here below is an assessment on the Kansas Economy this summer:

Odium feels post 18 is funny, clearly he's a dishonest hack who is a special type of ignorant.

Brookings Institution | American research institution

So his link is baffling and your is enlightened? lol

Forum List

Back