And your sure we need a wall?

Some people got around or over the Berlin Wall, and they didn't tear it down. That's because it worked far more often than it ever 'failed'.

Obama has one around his house.

What's the point? Comparing the Russian Berlin Wall with the 21st century protection of American citizens against foreign criminal invaders? Try entering Germany today without a valid passport and find yourself in jail awaiting deportation. Good thing you didn't buy a Yugo before comrade Clinton bombed freaking Europe when he was caught with his pants down.

The point I am trying to make is that I am uncomfortable as an American with a wall at our southern border. I feel better about it since hearing President Trump speak to us this afternoon. That it's a narrow amount, not the full border that will house the wall. And that it is for protection. By and large walls tend to contain people, not set them free.

The point I am trying to make is that I am uncomfortable as an American with a wall at our southern border. I feel better about it since hearing President Trump speak to us this afternoon. That it's a narrow amount, not the full border that will house the wall. And that it is for protection. By and large walls tend to contain people, not set them free.
Which makes the democrat opposition to it even more curious....They've favored the confiscation of an alarmingly large portion of the wealth of would-be expats, so building a wall to keep people in would only follow.

Forum List

Back