And yet they think they are somehow qualified to tell those of us who live in rural areas

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
how to manage our water, our sewers, our crops, our land, for the good of the environment and for future generations...

Clean up your own fucking front yard, losers. Limit YOUR water usage. Shut down YOUR waste water processing plants, close YOUR sewers, fine YOUR citizens for using water and sewers....

When you get that all figured out, and you have wild turkeys returned and have given the land back to the Indians who originally lived there, then you come and see if you can help us with our problems.

Of course, our only problems are the ones you foist upon us with your nonsense regulations..but meh.

Stinky Trash Water Keeps Flowing onto Bronx Boulevard

We need regulations but what they have been using regulations for has been abusive in many cases. We were fined for noisey equipment and the gates were locked on the day that they jumped over the gate to say they went in and inspected equipment. The fine notice arrived in the mail. The next year after the bank and court fraud crap of stealing all of the equipment (Rod's and mine both even though Rod wasn't a party to my corporate loan and neither was his equipment) and shutting my operation down a bunch of that stolen equipment the bank sold was at another peeps mine site. Those same federal regulators never step foot in that operation ever. It was merely one of those depends who you are type situations and who they wanna take out.

So, just more of koshergrl's open bigotry against urban people. Nothing new to see here. Just the usual conservative double standard where they get to be bigots, but nobody else does.

how to manage our water, our sewers, our crops, our land, for the good of the environment and for future generations...

Clean up your own fucking front yard, losers. Limit YOUR water usage. Shut down YOUR waste water processing plants, close YOUR sewers, fine YOUR citizens for using water and sewers....

When you get that all figured out, and you have wild turkeys returned and have given the land back to the Indians who originally lived there, then you come and see if you can help us with our problems.

Of course, our only problems are the ones you foist upon us with your nonsense regulations..but meh.

vote to change all that.

I think of it like this, I wake up and flush the toilet the gov is there , I eat food that the gov has control of, I drive my car that the gov controls, I work at a job that the gov taxes, I get gas for my car and the gov taxes it, I drive on tires the gov taxes and tell me what kind I need. I watch TV news that the gov has control over, I take my blood pressure meds that the gov controls, I sleep on mattress that the gov has a tag on it for some reason, even my water is controlled by the gov on how much I need. I am sure that there is more.

We need regulations but what they have been using regulations for has been abusive in many cases. We were fined for noisey equipment and the gates were locked on the day that they jumped over the gate to say they went in and inspected equipment. The fine notice arrived in the mail. The next year after the bank and court fraud crap of stealing all of the equipment (Rod's and mine both even though Rod wasn't a party to my corporate loan and neither was his equipment) and shutting my operation down a bunch of that stolen equipment the bank sold was at another peeps mine site. Those same federal regulators never step foot in that operation ever. It was merely one of those depends who you are type situations and who they wanna take out.
I get the idea that your competitors did a number on you....want a bet?

I think of it like this, I wake up and flush the toilet the gov is there , I eat food that the gov has control of, I drive my car that the gov controls, I work at a job that the gov taxes, I get gas for my car and the gov taxes it, I drive on tires the gov taxes and tell me what kind I need. I watch TV news that the gov has control over, I take my blood pressure meds that the gov controls, I sleep on mattress that the gov has a tag on it for some reason, even my water is controlled by the gov on how much I need. I am sure that there is more.
And yet, we have no control, over those, whom we are in control of

Such a Snowflake

Forum List

Back