And we wonder why ISIS is laughing at us while cutting heads off!

After Obama you'll have to find new devils. But for those of you who need someone to hate I'm sure you won't have any trouble. You always need a fake ying to your fake yang.

After Obama you'll have to find new devils. But for those of you who need someone to hate I'm sure you won't have any trouble. You always need a fake ying to your fake yang.

First of all I personally thinking "hating" is a waste of energy. As a result I also think people who use that term to counter the realities are generally emotional dysfunctional and totally disconnected from reality.
For those of us who have read Obama's autobiography where on pages 94-95 he told us what kind of person he was as a teen in Hawaii it was the first indication that Obama totally scorns any semblance of authority. He has disgust for the police. His lack of respect for the military is evidence by the lack of the military to respect him as these poll studies show.
Obama's popularity — never high to begin with — has crumbled, falling from 35 percent in 2009 to just15 percent this year, while his disapproval ratings have increased to 55 percent from 40 percent over that time.Obama’s approval rating crashes among troops, rises with public

The surest way to spot someone who doesn't reason, they blame everything on the person they hate. Everything.

Obama is your devil, in your head anyway. Feed your demons Luce.

First of all I personally thinking "hating" is a waste of energy. As a result I also think people who use that term to counter the realities are generally emotional dysfunctional and totally disconnected from reality.
For those of us who have read Obama's autobiography where on pages 94-95 he told us what kind of person he was as a teen in Hawaii it was the first indication that Obama totally scorns any semblance of authority. He has disgust for the police. His lack of respect for the military is evidence by the lack of the military to respect him as these poll studies show.
Obama's popularity — never high to begin with — has crumbled, falling from 35 percent in 2009 to just15 percent this year, while his disapproval ratings have increased to 55 percent from 40 percent over that time.
American Soldiers' Support for President Obama Breaks All-Time Record

Starting Monday, the military begins paying for gender reassignment surgery for soldiers
Starting Monday, the military begins paying for gender reassignment surgery for soldiers

Starting today, the U.S. military will pay for gender reassignment surgery for transgender soldiers, a program that could cost up to $8.4 million a year.

So here is ISIS showing how soft the US military has become that the BIGGEST
issue now is
the payment of dickectomies!

i thought about putting this on the front page on washingtonamerica.com

there is a link buffer to breitbart, this is not fit for children to see. it's horrifying for anyone to see.

WARNING GRAPHIC: Complete ISIS Video of Pilot Burned to Death

Screen-Shot-2015-02-04-at-2.32.55-PM-640x392.png

ISIS Burns Pilot: Video Shows Jordanian Pilot Being Burned Alive

I unfortunately a while ago had to watch the entire incident, this was to complete a report for an organisation who are dedicated opponents of the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult.

So I wouldn't recommend people to watch this poor soul caged and murdered in such a Satanically evil way, they then after this horrific happening bring the bulldozer in and bulldoze what remains of him and the cage.

The wastes of human skin that carry out these heinous acts, if caught should have their arms and legs chopped off but still alive and put into military helicopters and dropped from altitude into the nearest sea.
They're Laughing at Us for Letting Ourselves Be Led by Squeamish Quislings

We have nukes; why don't we use them? Starting with Mecca and then all the towns ISIS has captured and so on. Islam will cease to exist within a few hours.

Starting today, the U.S. military will pay for gender reassignment surgery for transgender soldiers, a program that could cost up to $8.4 million a year.

issue now is

i thought about putting this on the front page on washingtonamerica.com

there is a link buffer to breitbart, this is not fit for children to see. it's horrifying for anyone to see.

WARNING GRAPHIC: Complete ISIS Video of Pilot Burned to Death

Screen-Shot-2015-02-04-at-2.32.55-PM-640x392.png

ISIS Burns Pilot: Video Shows Jordanian Pilot Being Burned Alive

I unfortunately a while ago had to watch the entire incident, this was to complete a report for an organisation who are dedicated opponents of the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult.

So I wouldn't recommend people to watch this poor soul caged and murdered in such a Satanically evil way, they then after this horrific happening bring the bulldozer in and bulldoze what remains of him and the cage.

The wastes of human skin that carry out these heinous acts, if caught should have their arms and legs chopped off but still alive and put into military helicopters and dropped from altitude into the nearest sea.
They're Laughing at Us for Letting Ourselves Be Led by Squeamish Quislings

We have nukes; why don't we use them? Starting with Mecca and then all the towns ISIS has captured and so on. Islam will cease to exist within a few hours.

First get a president that KNOWS that "leading from behind" goes NO WHERE!
Then with this president that LISTENS to military people that tried to get Obama to have a modicum of guts but were all fired by Obama!
These military people will tell Trump that whatever ideas of trying to "persuade" with words doesn't work with people like you show that did the above!
Truly "actions speak louder then words"!

issue now is
Here we thought obama did not want to offend anyone who insults their prophet.
future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim-united-nations-september-25-2012-933x445.jpg

Well, he is offending islam with these actions. That is the angle that should be used to protest this bullshit.
This is why, although MUSLIM FRIENDLY, he is NOT a Muslim. Just another idiot libtard who shares the intent to destroy America with Muslims.

Never watched it and never will. Some things cannot be unseen. Hearing what Muslims do is enough for me to know they to not belong on this planet.

Don't like 50% of the people that go through with them commit suicide? Rich...

Well, there are advantages to this though. According to cutting edge feminist research women are much stronger, and better soldiers than man. The army will become untouchable as the men change their sex.

Women are much stronger than men? Why can't they open a freaking jar?

Forum List

Back