And Till This Day,Leftist Keep Rounding Off The Hillary Win To 3 Or 4 Million Votes.Enough Already!

and the left is completely ignoring the red map! ITS ALL RED!!! REAGAN LANDSLIDE !!!!

HRC won the popular vote and the Democrats picked up seats in both Houses. Happy new Year.
:laugh:

She lost the election, and what little respect some might have had for her.
Happy new year! :)

Unfortunately this thread isn't about who won or lost an election. It's about whether 65.8 million is a larger number than 62.9 million.

Happy new math!

and the left is completely ignoring the red map! ITS ALL RED!!! REAGAN LANDSLIDE !!!!

HRC won the popular vote and the Democrats picked up seats in both Houses. Happy new Year.

Unfortunately this thread isn't about who won or lost an election. It's about whether 65.8 million is a larger number than 62.9 million.

Happy new math!
You have me confused with someone who gives a shit about the number of illegals who voted.

Your woman lost the election with American voters.
I don't care if that chaps your ass. :)

Happy new math!
You have me confused with someone who gives a shit about the number of illegals who voted.

Once AGAIN the thread is not about "illegals" and it's not about "my woman", whoever you fantasize that to be or about "who won" or "lost" anything.

It's about, very simply, whether 65.8 million is a larger or smaller number than 62.9 million.
That's it.

A staggeringly simple question that could have been settled in a single post. And in fact, WAS.

:argue::2up: God, will these leftist commentators ever stop bringing up the lie that Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8/2.9/3.0 Million votes! How long has it been? Six weeks?, and still when you watch any cable news show, they still have to bring it up!
:desk:
It's either, "Yes, But Hillary won the popular Vote" ,,or,,"Well, despite the electoral vote, Hillary still won by 3 million votes",,,and "Well,,being Hillary won by over three million votes,technically speaking, she should be the "President Elect". :cow:
Just get ready, all of 2017, we may have to listen to this cow manure that Hillary beat Donald by millions and millions of votes, yet, about 40 states will all be yelling back at them, that about 5 or 6 Million illegal aliens also voted for Hillary !!!! :cranky:
---- And Russian soldiers snuck into each precinct and cast millions of votes for Trump

:argue::2up: God, will these leftist commentators ever stop bringing up the lie that Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8/2.9/3.0 Million votes! How long has it been? Six weeks?, and still when you watch any cable news show, they still have to bring it up!
:desk:
It's either, "Yes, But Hillary won the popular Vote" ,,or,,"Well, despite the electoral vote, Hillary still won by 3 million votes",,,and "Well,,being Hillary won by over three million votes,technically speaking, she should be the "President Elect". :cow:
Just get ready, all of 2017, we may have to listen to this cow manure that Hillary beat Donald by millions and millions of votes, yet, about 40 states will all be yelling back at them, that about 5 or 6 Million illegal aliens also voted for Hillary !!!! :cranky:
---- And Russian soldiers snuck into each precinct and cast millions of votes for Trump

I thought it was unusual that the guy in front of me at the polling place was named "Billy Bob Oskilinskivinsky". And he kept asking "Please, where is good place for borscht?"

Happy new math!

Once AGAIN the thread is not about "illegals" and it's not about "my woman", whoever you fantasize that to be or about "who won" or "lost" anything.

It's about, very simply, whether 65.8 million is a larger or smaller number than 62.9 million.
That's it.

A staggeringly simple question that could have been settled in a single post. And in fact, WAS.
I'm sometimes called to keep people like you from hurting themselves or others.

my 48/46 Trump landslide prediction was based on LEGAL AMERICAN VOTES !!! anything after 46% for Hillary were ILLEGAL VOTES!!,,therefore, my prediction was pretty close,.,,,,Unlike CNN who predicted Hillary around 56 and Trump around 37.

my 48/46 Trump landslide prediction was based on LEGAL AMERICAN VOTES !!! anything after 46% for Hillary were ILLEGAL VOTES!!,,therefore, my prediction was pretty close,.,,,,Unlike CNN who predicted Hillary around 56 and Trump around 37.

Oh fucking horseshit. You're a mental case.

The numbers haven't changed; they still are Rump 46.1% / Clinton 48.2%. Vetted, confirmed and certified.

And there ain't a damn thing in the world you can do about that.

Forum List

Back