6. Omeprazole (Prilosec)
5. Amlodipine besylate (Norvasc)
4. Levothyroxine sodium (Synthroid)
3. Lisinopril (Prinivil)
2. Simvastatin (Zocor)
1. Hydrocodone with acetaminophen (Vicodin

Read more: America’s 10 Most Popular Prescription Drugs – TIME Healthland

so what are you taking?

1. (took a whole one today whereas I usually take half of one once in a blue moon. RA was pretty bad).

3. Daily.

4. Daily.

6. Daily.

10. Daily.

Last edited:
Nothing.

For the occasional headache, I'll take aspirin or ibuprofen - whichever bottle is easier to reach. Eh, took a few Tums the other day, too.

Wish I didn't have to take any of them, personally. Alas, I am doomed with high blood pressure, GERD and now RA. I miss doing what I used to do. But, that's life.

Wish I didn't have to take any of them, personally. Alas, I am doomed with high blood pressure, GERD and now RA. I miss doing what I used to do. But, that's life.

What is gerd?

I take Lisinopril, I try not to take anything else but right now I have allergies. Worst time of the year for me.

What Millions Are Taking
10. Hydrochlorothiazide (HydroDIURIL)
9. Metformin HCL (Glucophage)
8. Amoxicillin (Amoxil)
7. Azithromycin (Zithromax)
6. Omeprazole (Prilosec)
3. Lisinopril (Prinivil)
2. Simvastatin (Zocor)

so what are you taking?

For general aches and pain, its Tylenol. For fun I smoke the pot. I dont take anything for colds or flu except for Tylenol. We are to medicated in this country.

What Millions Are Taking
8. Amoxicillin (Amoxil)
6. Omeprazole (Prilosec)
3. Lisinopril (Prinivil)
2. Simvastatin (Zocor)

so what are you taking?

Glenlivet

I figured you to be an Everclear or Mad Dog kind of guy..

What is gerd?

I take Lisinopril, I try not to take anything else but right now I have allergies. Worst time of the year for me.

Gastroesophageal reflux disease

What is gerd?

Gastroesophageal reflux disease

That sucks. My Ma has that. She started a diet that is supposed to help so she can get off the meds.

It's not so bad now. I haven't had a soda pop in about 5 years, and I know my triggers so avoid those foods. The Omeprazole every morning helps, too. And I sleep in a reclining position, which also helps my back. If your Ma watches what she eats, she will do fine. Have her raise her bed about 6 inches too, where her head is. That helps a LOT.

It's not so bad now. I haven't had a soda pop in about 5 years, and I know my triggers so avoid those foods. The Omeprazole every morning helps, too. And I sleep in a reclining position, which also helps my back. If your Ma watches what she eats, she will do fine. Have her raise her bed about 6 inches too, where her head is. That helps a LOT.

That what she does now. Swapping junk food for fruit and flavored water for soda and wine has helped allot.

Fruit is one of my triggers :(
Even bananas. Weird, because nana's are not acidic.
I can eat chocolate, but not a lot of it. Each person has their own triggers. Takes time to figure out which one it is. I drink bunches of tea. Make a huge pitcher full of it. Sometimes the regular tea, sometimes green tea. Shove in kitchen and when I want something to slurp on, it's always there.
Tell her to hang in there. I'm rootin' for her. Did she raise her bed? If not, tell her to prop lots of pillows so she is slightly raised. Acid can't come up if it's laying low in her belly due to incline of her chest on up. Loose clothes too. Can't bind so the stomach squirts up acid.
Best thing for me was the purple pill (nexus I think it was called), but it was too expensive. So I started the prilosec, which is also expensive. So I went with generic omeprozole and that works just fine if I take it every morning with my DECAF coffee. No caffiene. Google for recipes for her or a GERD Diet Plan. There are food triggers in there too that she might relate to.

What Millions Are Taking
8. Amoxicillin (Amoxil)
6. Omeprazole (Prilosec)
3. Lisinopril (Prinivil)
2. Simvastatin (Zocor)

so what are you taking?

I take them all in one big pill. Here's picture of it:

big-pill-300x200.jpg

What Millions Are Taking
8. Amoxicillin (Amoxil)
6. Omeprazole (Prilosec)
3. Lisinopril (Prinivil)
2. Simvastatin (Zocor)

so what are you taking?

Marijuana.

Unlike all the above it has no known level of toxicity.

Forum List

Back