and the reason people dont respect cops is...

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
shit like this:

DENVER (CBS4) ― Visit the CBS4 Investigates section.

A Denver police officer has been suspended after allegedly brandishing his gun at a McDonald's restaurant in Aurora after his order took too long to fill.

Aurora police confirmed the CBS4 investigation saying the incident occurred May 21 at the McDonald's at 18181 East Hampden Avenue.

A spokesperson for the Aurora Police Department said they plan to present the case -- now classified as a felony menacing incident -- to the Arapahoe County District Attorney's Office Thursday for possible filing of criminal charges

i will still give the cops a benefit of a doubt....only one was suspended... note in the full article...neither paid for their food.....what a hoot....there is a thin line between love and hate and an even thinner line between cooks and crooks....best to remember that when dealing with either

shit like this:

A Denver police officer has been suspended after allegedly brandishing his gun at a McDonald's restaurant in Aurora after his order took too long to fill.

Aurora police confirmed the CBS4 investigation saying the incident occurred May 21 at the McDonald's at 18181 East Hampden Avenue.

A spokesperson for the Aurora Police Department said they plan to present the case -- now classified as a felony menacing incident -- to the Arapahoe County District Attorney's Office Thursday for possible filing of criminal charges

i will still give the cops a benefit of a doubt....only one was suspended... note in the full article...neither paid for their food.....what a hoot....there is a thin line between love and hate and an even thinner line between cooks and crooks....best to remember that when dealing with either

I can fill this bandwidth with reasons cops dont' like people but it's a waste of time.

I've known a few cops who weren't overbearing assholes.

How they go to work everyday, I surely don't know.

But it doesn't surprise me that Cops have one of the greatest rates of suicide of any profession.

Something about being a power and control freak tends to make one prone to suicide, I suppose.

nope...i dont think that is the reason....you see a lot and then you get dragged into it...making deals with this scum to try to keep get that scum...its just over and over...then you take a free meal at mickey d's and that leads to other freebees and suddenly you are standing there with revolver in your mouth thinking of how you started and where you ended up...

shit like this:

ROFLMNAO... Now this is BRILLIANT!

This bonehead complains that her armpit hair growin', birkenstock wearing, bong huffin' ass disrespects cops... even as she sources a report that demonstrates THE COPS charging A COP with a CRIME... a fairly solid sign of why cops are to BE respected, because they have standards and police their own who can't live up TO those standards...

The irony here is that THIS MEMBER along with her comrades, is ALL OVER THIS BOARD demanding that EVERY CONCEIVABLE STANDARD needs to be eliminated from the culture... because STANDARDS DISCRIMINATE!

WHICH demonstrates why these people are to be ignored... and should never be allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth.

Last edited:
sure its just a small example of how they will simply abuse their power

So you feel that 'they' abused their power by charging and thus persuing the prosecution of one of their own for a crime which is wholly forbidden and thoroughly understood as such by the full scope of that community...

ROFL... Leftists...

shit like this:

It's a shame that stories like this besmirch the reputation of the tens of thousands who go out every day and do a damn difficult job with patience, civility and a sense of humor.

sure its just a small example of how they will simply abuse their power

So, what's your point exactly? Any position of power will get abused by individuals who don't have any respect for the position and power that they hold. So, should we not have positions of power then? You want police banned? What's the point of showing individual examples? Everyone knows that bad people get into positions of authority where they probably never should have gotten to begin with. No process is fool-proof, not all the bad apples will be weeded out. What's your solution to it?

Forum List

Back