And the Grammy for Bravest Artist goes to ...

Wiskers Von Pussyboots

Jan 27, 2017
Joy Villa just trashed her career In order to prove the love she preaches in her music extends to everyone.

Before reviling her dress she wrote this

"My whole artistic platform is about LOVE! I couldn't be where I am today without the love and tenderness of those beautiful supporters and friends around me. Thank you ❤️ I hope you enjoy tonight's @grammysawards2017 and remember to forget your problems and focus on your future! You are infinite and beautiful and no one can stop you but you. So go out and celebrate yourself as a winner no matter what, together with those you adore! #happygrammysday#blessings #beautiful #love #grammys2017 #happyvalentinesday#celebration #style #postivevibes #love"

Last edited:
They'll make a huge deal about Beyoncé performing while like 6 months pregnant or whatever.

Joy Villa just trashed her career In order to prove the love she preaches in her music extends to everyone.

"My whole artistic platform is about LOVE! I couldn't be where I am today without the love and tenderness of those beautiful supporters and friends around me. Thank you ❤️ I hope you enjoy tonight's @grammysawards2017 and remember to forget your problems and focus on your future! You are infinite and beautiful and no one can stop you but you. So go out and celebrate yourself as a winner no matter what, together with those you adore! #happygrammysday#blessings #beautiful #love #grammys2017 #happyvalentinesday#celebration #style #postivevibes #love"

Not much of a career to trash. This should get her a quick cash grab from the rubes.

Not much of a career to trash. This should get her a quick cash grab from the rubes.

That may be but any advancement she could have credibility attained looks bleak now. Indeed Hollywood has a new black list and commies aren't on them anymore.

That may be but any advancement she could have credibility attained looks bleak now. Indeed Hollywood has a new black list and commies aren't on them anymore.

Fascists and their supporters are on there now. Good news for everyone.

They'll make a huge deal about Beyoncé performing while like 6 months pregnant or whatever.
Beyonce six months pregnant would have the same profile shape flipped upside-down.

I don't understand what the point is. What is the "so what," or the "what do I take away from this" of your statement?

Her butt is as big as her pregnant belly is what he's trying to say!

I got that. But what do I take away from that?

Beyonce six months pregnant would have the same profile shape flipped upside-down.

I don't understand what the point is. What is the "so what," or the "what do I take away from this" of your statement?

I don't know. A laugh?

I don't know. A laugh?

But why the comparison to Beyoncé?

I don't know. A laugh?

What comparison? I don't know what the big deal is. Is it really important?

I don't know. A laugh?

What comparison? I don't know what the big deal is. Is it really important?

Goes to shallow motives.

The death threats she received from snowflakes were a nice touch by the tolerant left.

Forum List

Back