And so it begins FINALLY. House Sues Obama over Obamacare

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Boehner the Spineless finally got off his butt. It must have been darn hard to do without a spine!

House Republicans Sue Obama Administration Over Health Law

House Republicans filed a long-threatened lawsuit Friday against the Obama administration over unilateral actions on the health care law that they say are abuses of the president's executive authority.

The lawsuit — filed against the secretaries of the Health and Human Services and Treasury Departments — focuses on two crucial aspects of the way the administration has put the Affordable Care Act into effect.

The suit accuses the Obama administration of unlawfully postponing a requirement that larger employers offer health coverage to their full-time employees or pay penalties. (Larger companies are defined as those with 50 or more employees.)

And it took a sweeping election to get that coward to realize, maybe JUST MAYBE the American people really do mean for Republicans to oppose Obama. Geesh!

Better late than never. Let's hope the next step is Republican Governors on the border states sue Emperor Obama over his executive amnesty.

Last edited:
The lawsuit simply asked for a ruling. It didn't even ask for relief, injunction or change. The Republicans don't want a solution, they only want talking points to grab. That makes it likely the lawsuit will be tossed. Courts don't like having their time wasted in that fashion. It's called "lack of justiciable controversy". Turley could even get sanctioned over it.

The lawsuit simply asked for a ruling. It didn't even ask for relief, injunction or change. The Republicans don't want a solution, they only want talking points to grab. That makes it likely the lawsuit will be tossed. Courts don't like having their time wasted in that fashion. It's called "lack of justiciable controversy". Turley could even get sanctioned over it.
Didnt libs say the same thing over states suing over ACA? And if Roberts hadnt been threatened by NSA it would have been tossed.

Boehner the Spineless finally got off his butt. It must have been darn hard to do without a spine!

House Republicans filed a long-threatened lawsuit Friday against the Obama administration over unilateral actions on the health care law that they say are abuses of the president's executive authority.

The lawsuit — filed against the secretaries of the Health and Human Services and Treasury Departments — focuses on two crucial aspects of the way the administration has put the Affordable Care Act into effect.

The suit accuses the Obama administration of unlawfully postponing a requirement that larger employers offer health coverage to their full-time employees or pay penalties. (Larger companies are defined as those with 50 or more employees.)

And it took a sweeping election to get that coward to realize, maybe JUST MAYBE the American people really do mean for Republicans to oppose Obama. Geesh!

Better late than never. Let's hope the next step is Republican Governors on the border states sue Emperor Obama over his executive amnesty.

Well he should never had been put in as Speaker of the House in the first place. Although it was still a better choice than that far left Nancy Pelosi that the (D)'s made..

Well he should never had been put in as Speaker of the House in the first place.
I have to say Boehner has not been the most effective Spealer. But part of that is because he is really a decent and upstanding guy. So he assumes others are decent and upstanding too. And everyone who assumes that about Democrats, like Bush, find themselves getting stabbed in the back over and over.

If this is true, I hope they amend it pronto. They have the referendum to sue and that is precisely what they should be doing.

I should have known.

Those gutless wonders.

They hadn't even done a damn thing after Obama's executive order on Amnesty. They had just slunk off without a wimper to Thanksgiving vacation.

You were doing fine until you regurgitated the amnesty piss. As so often happens with rubes, you overreached and made a fool of yourself.

And if Roberts hadnt been threatened by NSA it would have been tossed.

Damn rabbit, That's one I haven't heard before. You got a credible link? Or is this just something you right winers "know" happened?

I should have known.

Those gutless wonders.

They hadn't even done a damn thing after Obama's executive order on Amnesty. They had just slunk off without a wimper to Thanksgiving vacation.

I must thank you. You wrote "should have" instead of "should of". You give us all hope.

I wish I had a dollar for every time some idiot USMB nutter began a thread with the phrase "And so it begins".

You fucking unoriginal losers.
I don't know which would make me richer quicker; a dollar for every time someone said Obama has gotten his mojo back or a dollar for every time someone said, "And so it begins." :laugh:

I wish I had a dollar for every time some idiot USMB nutter began a thread with the phrase "And so it begins".

I don't know which would make me richer quicker; a dollar for every time someone said Obama has gotten his mojo back or a dollar for every time someone said, "And so it begins." :laugh:

WOW one irony impaired far left drone agreeing with another irony impaired far left drone..

But as they continue to show they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

burning-globe.gif

Wanna do a search! I think I'll will win.

WOW one irony impaired far left drone agreeing with another irony impaired far left drone..

But as they continue to show they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

burning-globe.gif
Far left Obama drone irony in paired far left Obama drone drone drone far left Obama drone you far leftist Obama drone ironing impaired far left Obama drone draw oh

Forum List

Back