And so it begins, as predicted.

Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)
14 hours ago - View on Twitter
Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party. We have activated the appropriate contingency plans.

Bye bye transparency, bye bye personal opinions and the right to express them. Hello State run internet. Thanks Obama.
The last I heard hacking into private email was illegal. Maybe we should repeal all these silly laws so all that is private can legally be made public.

I am not so concerned with the illegalities of how the information was obtained as I am with what the information exposed. I am not CIA, I'm not out to arrest anyone. I am however about to vote for the leader of the United States. I am thankful I learned about her dream before it was too late.
My country is at stake. If this was war, and it is, I would consider the gathering of enemy documents as intelligence. For instance, I am happy to know before hand that Hillary said she will use executive order< tyranny, to shut down gun manufactures in this country. Because the UN wants her to. Because we are going to need them soon, and they know that.

Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)
Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party. We have activated the appropriate contingency plans.

Bye bye transparency, bye bye personal opinions and the right to express them. Hello State run internet. Thanks Obama.
The last I heard hacking into private email was illegal. Maybe we should repeal all these silly laws so all that is private can legally be made public.

I am not so concerned with the illegalities of how the information was obtained as I am with what the information exposed. I am not CIA, I'm not out to arrest anyone. I am however about to vote for the leader of the United States. I am thankful I learned about her dream before it was too late.
My country is at stake. If this was war, and it is, I would consider the gathering of enemy documents as intelligence. For instance, I am happy to know before hand that Hillary said she will use executive order< tyranny, to shut down gun manufactures in this country. Because the UN wants her to. Because we are going to need them soon, and they know that.
I might be concerned about the illegality of hacking the emails if the DNC actually obeyed the law themselves. Like you said, this is war, and the rules are set by the aggressors. They can't be bothered by the law in the way they are conducting this war so why should their opponents be?

Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

If you trust hacked information such as emails you are putting your trust in an anonymous source that you know nothing about except that they violated the law. If they can hack emails they can certainly alter those emails to say anything that fits their purpose.

The other major problem with hacked private communications is you don't know the context in which they were written. I've read some of the wikileak emails and wonder did the writer really mean what he or she was saying? Was he brainstorming? Was the author repeating what someone else said? You just don't know.

Lastly, hacked personal communications can easy be misquoted, pulled out of context, or even altered to support all kinds of fake stories.

Last edited:
Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

Stealing is transparency?

And the guy is hiding out in some embassy to avoid rape charges.

The worse they are, the more Republicans love them.

Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

I might be concerned about the illegality of hacking the emails if the DNC actually obeyed the law themselves. Like you said, this is war, and the rules are set by the aggressors. They can't be bothered by the law in the way they are conducting this war so why should their opponents be?
What are you talking about?

Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

If you trust hacked information such as emails you are putting your trust in an anonymous source that you know nothing about except that they violated the law. If they can hack emails they can certainly alter those emails to say anything that fits their purpose.

The other major problem with hacked private communications is you don't know the context in which they were written. I've read some of the wikileak emails and wonder did the writer really mean what he or she was saying? Was he brainstorming? Was the author repeating what someone else said? You just don't know.

Lastly, hacked personal communications can easy be misquoted, pulled out of context, or even altered to support all kinds of fake stories.
So what story has Wikileaks gotten provably wrong in the last five years, Einstein?

Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

So what story has Wikileaks gotten provably wrong in the last five years, Einstein?
Wikileaks does not publish stories so you can't say their stories are right or wrong. They publish data from anonymous sources and leave it up to the reader to determine if the data is actually correct and to arrive at their own conclusion.

Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

Wikileaks does not publish stories so you can't say their stories are right or wrong. They publish data from anonymous sources and leave it up to the reader to determine if the data is actually correct and to arrive at their own conclusion.
If the information was not accurate it could (and would) be proven as such.

That sounds good but it's false. In a political campaign addressing the accuracy and meaning of thousands of emails while staying on message is virtually impossible. A campaign has to concentrate on activities that will delivery the most votes and this is certainly not one of them.

These emails do not tell the complete story or even come close. Deleted emails in chains, meetings, phone conversations, written memos, and the position and responsibilities of the people are also an important part of the story which are missing. Without them you just have snippets of information which are subject to interpretation. They are like conversations one might hear standing at the door of an office with references to other conversations, documents, and meeting that you are not privy to.

That sounds good but it's false. In a political campaign addressing the accuracy and meaning of thousands of emails while staying on message is virtually impossible. A campaign has to concentrate on activities that will delivery the most votes and this is certainly not one of them.

These emails do not tell the complete story or even come close. Deleted emails in chains, meetings, phone conversations, written memos, and the position and responsibilities of the people are also an important part of the story which are missing. Without them you just have snippets of information which are subject to interpretation. They are like conversations one might hear standing at the door of an office with references to other conversations, documents, and meeting that you are not privy to.

Shut the fuck up. The emails tell the exact story, which is that Clinton is a criminal, communist, murdering traitor and should be executed by a firing squad as such.

Not that she's any worse than the rest of you communist fucks. She just has the power to do what you all wish you could do.

Disgusting, depraved pieces of shit one and all.

Lol, you keep dodging the main point with double talk.

If Wikileaks puts out bad reports/data from other sources, then it loses credibility.

They go to great lengths to ensure that their sources are valid, dude.

And it is valid even if it hurts Hillarys campaign, doh!

Lol, you keep dodging the main point with double talk.

If Wikileaks puts out bad reports/data from other sources, then it loses credibility.

They go to great lengths to ensure that their sources are valid, dude.

And it is valid even if it hurts Hillarys campaign, doh!

Flopper defined:

"Foval told the Project Veritas undercover reporter they pay "mentally ill people" "to do s**t":

"No, I’m saying that we have mentally ill people that we pay to do shit, make no mistake. Over the last twenty years. I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do crazy stuff, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel."

Clinton Camp Admits Paying Mentally Ill to Incite Trump Rally Violence

Libs are failing miserably at spinning this. They're saying some crazy shit here. :lol:

Forum List

Back