And so it begins, as predicted.

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)
14 hours ago - View on Twitter
Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party. We have activated the appropriate contingency plans.

Bye bye transparency, bye bye personal opinions and the right to express them. Hello State run internet. Thanks Obama.

Our country is now (offically) a tyranny. Not a soft tyranny - a tyranny. The whore, if elected, will cement this tyranny in place.

Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)
Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party. We have activated the appropriate contingency plans.

Bye bye transparency, bye bye personal opinions and the right to express them. Hello State run internet. Thanks Obama.

Explain to me how our republican senators and congressmen let this traitor of the United States get away with all these unamerican activities?

I can see Fox caving in because they often do, but congress? Is everyone being blackmailed because of their checkered pasts?

Still the idiots of this nation praise obama and hillary.

. Thanks Obama.

1984-1984-big-brother-obama-political-poster-1272060735-png.jpeg

Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

Explain to me how our republican senators and congressmen let this traitor of the United States get away with all these unamerican activities?

I can see Fox caving in because they often do, but congress? Is everyone being blackmailed because of their checkered pasts?

Still the idiots of this nation praise obama and hillary.
Congress is full of capitulating Republicans. They're nothing more than a front, a diversion to make us think there are two opposing parties. Why else would they be so vehemently opposed to a Trump presidency?

Internet censorship.
WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

The last I heard hacking into private email was illegal. Maybe we should repeal all these silly laws so all that is private can legally be made public.

The last I heard hacking into private email was illegal. Maybe we should repeal all these silly laws so all that is private can legally be made public.

Fair point.

The last I heard destroying evidence after being subpoenaed by congress is a very serious felony. Except if you are Hillary Clinton who destroyed a hard drive and blackberries after the subpoena. And, as usual, nobody in the MSM or the courts or even congress cared all that much.

Last edited:
Wiki claims to have a contingency plan ......good

Fair point.

The last I heard destroying evidence after being subpoenaed by congress is a very serious felony. Except if you are Hillary Clinton who destroyed a hard drive and blackberries after the subpoena. And, as usual, nobody in the MSM or the courts or even congress cared all that much.
FBI Director Comey made clear that they found no evidence that emails “were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. No subpoena had been issued prior to Clinton ordering personal emails be deleted. Hillary Clinton Did Not Order Her Work Related Emails Deleted While Under Subpoena

I don't know why some of the comments here got me thinking about a guy I saw while leaving Union Station in DC.... they just did. :)

Fair point.

FBI Director Comey made clear that they found no evidence that emails “were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. No subpoena had been issued prior to Clinton ordering personal emails be deleted. Hillary Clinton Did Not Order Her Work Related Emails Deleted While Under Subpoena

Sure whatever you say. And whatever your selective mind wants to believe.

Honesty is the rarest of minerals found in high level democrats and everything they touch.

From FBI fragments, a question: Did Team Clinton destroy evidence under subpoena?

Fair point.

these aren't your drones. Let them pass.

If it was the GOP and Trump being hacked, the Trumpsters would go completely unhinged. These clowns (and Trump) think Trump should never be vetted, even by his own staff for any skeletons in his closet, (and look out that worked out for Trump, (another sign of his incompetence to be prez). :dunno:
Trump Wouldn’t Let His Campaign Research Any of the Skeletons in His Closet
well if trump worked in the government and deleted his emails after a subpoena I don't think so.

Fair point.

Exactly. Liberal logic is stupid.

Forum List

Back