And Now, A Message From Jesus...

And now a message from Satan:

Listen to Carla..........

LOL!

Carla doesn't believe in Satan, however, I do think his/her fictional character has not been treated fairly. If you think about it, Satan is only guilty of insubordination against a mass murderer, the other fictional character.

And now a message from Satan:

Listen to Carla..........

LOL!

Carla doesn't believe in Satan, however, I do think his/her fictional character has not been treated fairly. If you think about it, Satan is only guilty of insubordination against a mass murderer, the other fictional character.

It'd be like you working in Auschwitz and you give a starving Jew an apple and the warden sends you to the gas chamber for "tempting" him.

Liberals sure do give a lot of attention to somebody they are certain does not exist.

I also enjoy watching TV, although I do not believe the fictional characters are real.

I always had a hard time understanding how actors could die in a movie and still make more movies, when I was a little kid..

I used to think the actors just made up the dialog as they went along, then in my teens I discovered there was a secret society of movie people called "writers" who made the whole thing happen. Of course that was back in the day when movies still had plots.

We really shouldn't be too hard on Carla. She suffers from the same health malady that all atheists are afflicted with: Acute constipation. They are all chock full of it.

Liberals sure do give a lot of attention to somebody they are certain does not exist.

I also enjoy watching TV, although I do not believe the fictional characters are real.

I always had a hard time understanding how actors could die in a movie and still make more movies, when I was a little kid..

Ever since episode 1 Star Wars completely digitalized Yoda, movies have confirmed the need for flesh and blood actors is gone forever. Is the "actor" you think is in some movie really standing there being filmed? Who knows. :)

Forum List

Back