And if Cliven Bundy is held to a Jury of his Peers

Why do liberals back raping Bundy but make no mention of the feds trying to kill off the Shoshone Dann sisters?

he'll be acquitted (hung jury at worst).

This is why no charges were brought against the WWII veterans in 1946 during the Mckinn County War (Battle of Athens). when they overthrew the local government with armed force (and many shots fired at the uniformed thugs).

I saw several articles today saying that "Cliven Bundy will be brought to justice."

Have fun summoning a jury of his peers that will convict him with the requisite fraction of jurors.

Firearms + Jury Nullification = Liberty

The drunks who overthrew the local government were voted out next election. that's hardly an accomplishment, Cleetus.

Bundy is going to prison. Good riddance.

he'll be acquitted (hung jury at worst).

This is why no charges were brought against the WWII veterans in 1946 during the Mckinn County War (Battle of Athens). when they overthrew the local government with armed force (and many shots fired at the uniformed thugs).

I saw several articles today saying that "Cliven Bundy will be brought to justice."

Have fun summoning a jury of his peers that will convict him with the requisite fraction of jurors.

Firearms + Jury Nullification = Liberty

The drunks who overthrew the local government were voted out next election. that's hardly an accomplishment, Cleetus.

Bundy is going to prison. Good riddance.

It ended a decade of corruption. I'd call that an accomplishment, whether the veterans stayed in office or not.

It also changed teh way the sheriff's and deputies were paid. After the McKinn County War, they were paid a salary. Prior to that they were paid piecemeal, per arrest. This led to a huge number of bogus arrests. Buses going thru the county would be stopped and GIs arrested for public drunkenness, whether they were drunk or not.

All in all, I'd say that it accomplished quite a bit. It just didn't create career politicians.

Is that why OJ got off?
OJ is in prison.

true story

Bundy is nothing more than a homegrown terrorist.
what riots has he started?
how many people died over what he said?
why is he a bad guy but that vile filth sharpton isn't?

Just be honest: You love white freeloaders and hate Negroes.

You don't know the Dann sisters lying son of a bitch do you?

You are the liar Lakhota. How dare you hold the name. How dare you try to pretend every day of your life to be first nations.

No, most people have never heard of the Dann sisters.

Of course, the feds could use the NDAA to indefinitely imprison Bundy and the Militiamen in Article II courts without trial ("terrorism")...but...I sincerely doubt that any men of such honor would allow themselves to be subjugated without a good last stand.

Would you be willing to shoot a federal agent to support Bundy's cause?

Is that why OJ got off?
OJ is in prison.

true story

Bundy is nothing more than a homegrown terrorist.
what riots has he started?
how many people died over what he said?
why is he a bad guy but that vile filth sharpton isn't?

Just be honest: You love white freeloaders and hate Negroes.

You don't know the Dann sisters lying son of a bitch do you?

You are the liar Lakhota. How dare you hold the name. How dare you try to pretend every day of your life to be first nations.

No, most people have never heard of the Dann sisters.

There is a bit of a difference. The Dann sisters were basing their position on a treaty which the Congress had been unilaterally chipping away at since its inception. It was tribal land. Bundy, OTOH, never had any kind of claim to the land. He considered it state land. The state ceded it to the feds, and Bundy simply refused to recognize that. It is sort of like my having an agreement with my neighbor to use part of his land for a little garden. He then sells his property to you but I say I don't recognize the sale so I can continue to use your land without any regard to you. Bundy simply believes that property he never owned was his by right, free of any obligation at all.

Forum List

Back