And here it comes...

butt hurt that the price inflation flattens every year, are ya?

typical far right: wants free things.

it won't hurt very long, cause the US is going to collapse anyway. Obamacare is speeding things up, thankfully. So I'll still be young enough to take care of some things that have needed it, for a long time now.

With the oil price crash, I'm looking at a very poor year for 2015. I went ahead and signed up for the tit, and it covers $600/month of the $900+ premium. The drawback is that it's an especially suck-ass policy.

Bald-faced lie from the article said:
“You have a marketplace where there is competition,” she said, “and people can shop for the plan that best meets their needs in terms of quality and price.”

ACA dictates what plans must cover. It specifically prevents people from shopping for plans that best meet their needs.

“You have a marketplace where there is competition,” she said, “and people can shop for the plan that best meets their needs in terms of quality and price.”

ACA dictates what plans must cover. It specifically prevents people from shopping for plans that best meet their needs.

No, and no.

It specifies what plans can no long exclude, like preexisting conditions, and removes their perceived "right" to set lifetime caps.

If you stopped listening to the voices in your head and checked out what plans are available in your area, you'd be amazed at the plethora of choices available to you.

But you'd rather lie.

Affordable Care Act's 10 Essential Health Benefits - AARP

I think it calls for these 10 essential benefits......

Like [can't help giggling].....like [starting to sputter]......

Maternity Care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does someone need to 'splain to you where babies come from?

Sun Devil 92 - I know you're ignoring A-rod's posts (and more power to you!), but this is too funny to miss:

No, and no.

It specifies what plans can no long exclude, like preexisting conditions, and removes their perceived "right" to set lifetime caps.

In Araianarhrod's world of newspeak, "dictating what a plan must cover" is somehow different than "specifying what it can't exclude". Orwell'd be proud!

Sun Devil 92 - I know you're ignoring A-rod's posts (and more power to you!), but this is too funny to miss:

No, and no.

In Araianarhrod's world of newspeak, "dictating what a plan must cover" is somehow different than "specifying what it can't exclude". Orwell'd be proud!

I went back and looked at them (the site allows you to pull up ignored content).

And you are correct......it is....almost funny.....but really it is sick.

I had noticed that she defaults to this like of bulls**t when some of the more educated posters, like yourself, get her on the ropes.

No, and no.

I went back and looked at them (the site allows you to pull up ignored content).

I had noticed that she defaults to this like of bulls**t when some of the more educated posters, like yourself, get her on the ropes.

Honestly, that's where I lost patience with posters and write them off as trolls. When they simply deny reality and resort to stupid games, I just can't take them seriously. An honest poster would have admitted that ACA does, in fact, dictate what plans must cover and limit our freedom of choice. And if they still support it anyway, at least attempted an argument for why that is necessary.

No, and no.

Honestly, that's where I lost patience with posters and write them off as trolls. When they simply deny reality and resort to stupid games, I just can't take them seriously. An honest poster would have admitted that ACA does, in fact, dictate what plans must cover and limit our freedom of choice. And if they still support it anyway, at least attempted an argument for why that is necessary.

I keep telling people to ignore her. If you put her on ignore, it cuts down what you have to wade through to find the good stuff.

I'll check her posts from time to time to see if anything good is there.....never been give a reason to take her off.

Same with FakeMalarkey. His posts are never worth s**t.

Well, as long as you girls are going to keep hiding under the bleachers giggling behind your hands, normal posters will be wondering what you're doing down there. If you really intended to ignore me, you'd pass the word via PM. Instead, you're just looking for attention. Cute, but counterproductive.

Well, as long as you girls are going to keep hiding under the bleachers giggling behind your hands, normal posters will be wondering what you're doing down there. If you really intended to ignore me, you'd pass the word via PM. Instead, you're just looking for attention. Cute, but counterproductive.
Agreed. Let's focus on the topic. Got anything on that? Besides empty contradiction?

All employer provided health insurance plans in my entire lifetime have covered maternity...even ALL of my husband's employer plans have had the coverage....

There has NEVER, EVER been a choice as an employee, male or female, to buy in to an insurance plan without maternity coverage at our various employers...(then again, I've never ever had a choice to not have prostate cancer coverage either....something I would never need...)

And since most people do get their insurance through their employers, it seems to me, that maternity coverage would not be a reason for healthcare insurance to go up? Same with BC pills or any birth control coverage, all my employee plans the past 25 years have covered it, even for my husband's plans at his work.... So that too should not have made insurance to go up.

- note, BEFORE THOSE 25 years, BC pills etc, were not covered by our employer plans.

so, I am thinking it is preexisting condition coverage and no lifetime caps that is truly what has made the price rise some? And these are the two changes that most of us agree with....?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back