and *biden still remains silent after drone strike kills 10 adults and 7 children in Afghanistan.

In the dem mind mere innocent lives are nothing when compared to a "positive" news-cycle.
I have yet to see any GOP or DNC president give a damn about their incidental murders of innocent people from the US empire's aggressive special forces or weaponry.

All this righteous anger!

Everyone knows you don't give a shit about those people.
Just curious, do you?

Me, I'll be honest, I could care less about them.....I didn't care about them when Obama was droning the shit out of them either but every-single-time a POTUS of either party needs a bump, however slight, someone in a second/third world shit-hole is going to die.

Just curious, do you?

Me, I'll be honest, I could care less about them.....I didn't care about them when Obama was droning the shit out of them either but every-single-time a POTUS of either party needs a bump, however slight, someone in a second/third world shit-hole is going to die.

Better them than us.

But, its amazing today biden can't keep his pie hole shut about his raid on syria today.

Whati is it about biden and kids?
Maybe you ought to get your head out of Breitbart ass, but I digress. How many innocent children are killed by random gun shots in American each day, each year?

Maybe you ought to get your head out of Breitbart ass, but I digress. How many innocent children are killed by random gun shots in American each day, each year?

Is that why Democrats released over a hundred thousand career violent felons from prison early the last two years, your concerns for children?

Well usually those kids will be in one piece and not have to be scraped off the walls to any great extent but, yeah, dead is dead I guess.

Is that why Democrats released over a hundred thousand career violent felons from prison early the last two years, your concerns for children?
You're full of bullshit. You never have any proof that is credible and with probative evidence to prove everyone of your posts. It's unfortunate that you are allowed to post damning lies of large sets of people with the motive to launch another one of your BIG LIES.

You're full of bullshit. You never have any proof that is credible and with probative evidence to prove everyone of your posts. It's unfortunate that you are allowed to post damning lies of large sets of people with the motive to launch another one of your BIG LIES.
Do I get a dollar for every career violent felon Democrats released early?

I can move around to other Dem States next if so.

Now why are you so ignorant?

Forum List

Back