Ancient History?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Warning. This message contains a lot of links. My objective is to provide conservatives with a link or two on topics of interest to them. Call them booster shots as the real campaign is about to get underway.

I put together a baker’s dozen of Hussein’s history as president. Every one is so forgotten by the chattering class one would think they were ancient history instead Hussein’s betrayals and disasters since he became president. Naturally, I could not include anything still in the news like EPA abuses, green energy scandals like Solyndra, Fast & Furious, the Department of Injustice, leaked national security secrets, illegal immigration issues like amnesty, open-borders, and so on.

The first stop on my stroll down memory lane was not covered by the MSM at all:

1. Executive Order amending President Reagan’s EO 12425:

2. Hussein’s civilian ARMED paramilitary force loyal to him inserted in the Affordable Care Act:

Page 1312 of the now signed-into-law Senate version of ObamaCare provides for funding of Obama’s private militia referred to as “Establishing a Ready Reserve Corps” Sec. 5210.

Today’s New Atrocity:* The Beginning of USA Disarmament

3. Hussein submits Americans to the UN for review:

Obama administration reports to the UN on human rights issues in U.S.
By Doug Hagmann Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Obama administration reports to the UN on human rights issues in U.S.

4. The New START Treaty:

5. Hussein pleading for breathing room (Connected to the New START treaty.):

6. New START wasn’t enough for the Kremlin. Ever the apologist, Hussein appears to be making apologies for America winning the Cold War by sweetening the pot with reparations in the form of American territory and mineral Rights:

7. Hussein bailing out foreign banks:

8. Hussein bailed out Gaddafi’s bank —— now in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood:

9. Hussein’s czars. A few of the originals are already gone. Scroll down to the list of titles on pages 13 & 14 if you enjoy a good scare:

10. With help from Congress Hussein circumvented Advise & Consent:

11. In 2008, Hussein took a lot of money in campaign contributions from foreign sources. At the time Pamela Geller reported on some of those ILLEGAL contributions.

An accurate final total was never revealed, but it was astronomical according to the few accounts I read. As far as I know, the FEC did nothing about it; so why bother to check on Hussein’s foreign contributors this time around.

12. Hussein seeks permission from the United Nations. I covered this betrayal extensively in other threads. This link is for anyone not familiar with Hussein’s stated policy in deploying the military:

13. Elena Kagan. Anything more than her name is redundant.

Warning. This message contains a lot of links. My objective is to provide conservatives with a link or two on topics of interest to them. Call them booster shots as the real campaign is about to get underway.

I put together a baker’s dozen of Hussein’s history as president. Every one is so forgotten by the chattering class one would think they were ancient history instead Hussein’s betrayals and disasters since he became president. Naturally, I could not include anything still in the news like EPA abuses, green energy scandals like Solyndra, Fast & Furious, the Department of Injustice, leaked national security secrets, illegal immigration issues like amnesty, open-borders, and so on.

The first stop on my stroll down memory lane was not covered by the MSM at all:

1. Executive Order amending President Reagan’s EO 12425:

2. Hussein’s civilian ARMED paramilitary force loyal to him inserted in the Affordable Care Act:

Page 1312 of the now signed-into-law Senate version of ObamaCare provides for funding of Obama’s private militia referred to as “Establishing a Ready Reserve Corps” Sec. 5210.

Today’s New Atrocity:* The Beginning of USA Disarmament

3. Hussein submits Americans to the UN for review:

4. The New START Treaty:

5. Hussein pleading for breathing room (Connected to the New START treaty.):

6. New START wasn’t enough for the Kremlin. Ever the apologist, Hussein appears to be making apologies for America winning the Cold War by sweetening the pot with reparations in the form of American territory and mineral Rights:

7. Hussein bailing out foreign banks:

8. Hussein bailed out Gaddafi’s bank —— now in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood:

9. Hussein’s czars. A few of the originals are already gone. Scroll down to the list of titles on pages 13 & 14 if you enjoy a good scare:

10. With help from Congress Hussein circumvented Advise & Consent:

11. In 2008, Hussein took a lot of money in campaign contributions from foreign sources. At the time Pamela Geller reported on some of those ILLEGAL contributions.

An accurate final total was never revealed, but it was astronomical according to the few accounts I read. As far as I know, the FEC did nothing about it; so why bother to check on Hussein’s foreign contributors this time around.

12. Hussein seeks permission from the United Nations. I covered this betrayal extensively in other threads. This link is for anyone not familiar with Hussein’s stated policy in deploying the military:

13. Elena Kagan. Anything more than her name is redundant.
:clap2:

You forgot the racist Sotamayor

These folks haven't read anything before they came here.

Can we really expect them to read while they're here?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
One of the staples of the anti-Obama campaign has been the Obama big-ear thing, but nothing. Has that been officially dropped now?

Forum List

Back