Zone1 Ancestors of Europeans

They hide the genetics of the Neanderthals from the people. Intelligible indication of specific markers cannot be found

There is strict proof: mtdna markers of european women and mtdna markers of neandertals era in europe are the same. This is invariant

Last edited:
this i ru pol......

1702727153815.png

Most of american women could not to carry the books on their head, as easy as europeans. It is because europeans inherit from neandertals the flat skull

Neanderthals are native to Europe and the Near East. It was a single isolated region of chthonic culture. Old Europeans and Semites are descended from Neanderthals. Anthropologically, their traits have been preserved most of all by the female population. They inherit short legs from Neanderthals, a long horizontal femoral neck, which is why they have widened hips. In addition, the Neanderthal chignon - the elongated back of the head - is common in Europe.

I had to look up the word "chthonic". That word is not in my vocabulary. Never remember seeing it or hearing it before.

You must be great at Scrabble.

Neanderthals are native to Europe and the Near East. It was a single isolated region of chthonic culture. Old Europeans and Semites are descended from Neanderthals. Anthropologically, their traits have been preserved most of all by the female population. They inherit short legs from Neanderthals, a long horizontal femoral neck, which is why they have widened hips. In addition, the Neanderthal chignon - the elongated back of the head - is common in Europe.

Whites and East Asians have some Neanderthal ancestry. Negroes do not, unless they have some white ancestry.

Most Neanderthal gene alleles were not beneficial. DNA taken from European skeletons ten thousand years ago show more Neanderthal ancestry than the DNA taken from contemporary Europeans.

Whites and East Asians have some Neanderthal ancestry. Negroes do not, unless they have some white ancestry.

Most Neanderthal gene alleles were not beneficial. DNA taken from European skeletons ten thousand years ago show more
I dont think so. Europeans antrpologicaly are very diferent from sapiens. european women are neanderthal. They hide it. They have neanderthal mtdna markers

Forum List

Back